PDA

View Full Version : calf pic

mailman21108
08-28-2003, 07:17 AM
Heres a pic of my calf. Still workin on my thighs. Wanna bulk em up some more before taking pics. My wife says my ass looks real good. But I aint gonna be puttin my ass on here:moon: :D

http://members.aol.com/youngjd/calf.jpg

Mik
08-28-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by mailman21108
My wife says my ass looks real good. But I aint gonna be puttin my ass on here:moon: :D

Thank goodness for the little things in life. :D

Calf is lookin' good mate. What do they measure at?

mailman21108
08-28-2003, 08:16 AM
Thanks, measures in at 17"

Ruthless
08-28-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by mailman21108
My wife says my ass looks real good. But I aint gonna be puttin my ass on here:moon: :D

as mik said, Thank goodness for the little things in life.

but yes, you calfs are looking very good mate.

-TIM-
08-28-2003, 12:49 PM
They're long too. It almost looks odd. How tall are you?

But yeah, they look great.

harryhoudini66
08-28-2003, 09:30 PM
Man I wish the veins came out on mine like that. They look good man.

mailman21108
08-29-2003, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Tim Nissen
They're long too. It almost looks odd. How tall are you?

But yeah, they look great.

Im 5'11". Theres two parts of a calf muscle right? The longer one underneath and the shorter wider one over top on the upper portion. The picture is kinda blurry. My son took it and he didnt give the camera enough time to focus before he snapped. Maybe thats got something to do with the lack of definition between the two different muscles. Also it was taken indoor with a flash. Ill try and get a better focused pic later with natural light outdoors. Otherwise, I guess I got unusually long calfs. Other than being out of focus, the pic has not been doctored or distorted in any way. Thanks for the complements.

Seems you guys like to see veins huh? Wait till you see a close up of my forearm with veins bulging. Nurses love it when I come in to give blood.