PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Badass Hippie Basher

Shankerr
09-01-2003, 08:30 PM
So anyway, I thought I would start a new journal for a new school year...

SO now I am about 250lbs, and just starting on a cut. I am heading back to school tomorrow, so I thought I would start the journal tonite, and then it gives me a bit of motivation. I have about 4 months left of bulking and light cutting before I cut hard for some shows, basically my goal is to get to 260+ and then cut hard form there

ANyway, thats all for now, I'm off to bed, got a 20hr drive ahead of me tomorrow!

ciao

S

FFeJ
09-01-2003, 10:03 PM
nice job with the bulk, i remember seeing that picture of you a few days ago and you were looking large :thumbup:

Budiak
09-02-2003, 03:22 AM
So where is the hippie bashing?

Mik
09-02-2003, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by FFeJ
nice job with the bulk, i remember seeing that picture of you a few days ago and you were looking large :thumbup:

Yes. Yes he is. Good luck with the bulk Shane.

Shankerr
09-04-2003, 03:28 PM
Hey thanks guys :)

ANd Budiak, heres the hippie bashing...

Goddamn hippies, all they do is all talkin' about huggin trees and eatin' granola, and driving around in their goddamn hippie mobile vans, I HATE EM!

There

ANyway, I am now back in Halifax, and feeling a bit humbled again. I went form being by far the biggest in my gym at home, to being only one of the larger lads at my gym here :( Oh well, just gotta get bigger I guess!

Heres my workout for today..

SHoulders:

Smith o/h press: 135x12, 185x12, 225x7+135x7; 135x12; 135x7

Lateral raises: 3 super, super sets :) I start out with a top weight, do 7 reps, move down 10lbs for another 7, and finally move down another 10 and do 7 more, for a total of 21 reps.

Reverse pec deck: 135x12, 165x9, 195x4

bent laterals: 4 normal sets

Shugs: 4 sets

There it is for now :) I gotta run, my parents are here doing the tourist thing, but I'll post my diet later on tonite!

Cheers

S

Mik
09-04-2003, 05:35 PM
Impressive o/h presses Shane. Nice work.

Shankerr
09-09-2003, 01:15 PM
OK, here is yesterdays workout, we did chest. This past weekend, I did cardio on Saturday and took Sunday off to travel to other parts of the province with my parents. It was kind of neat, we went to see a spot at Halls Harbour NS where the tides change over 60 feet from high to low. When we got there, the boats were sitting on the bottom of the harbour, and when we left, they were back floating again. I also at a 6.18lb lobster, so call that a cheat day ;)

Anywhoo, yesterday was chest, and here it is..

Incline DB: 75x12; 90x10; 110x5; 100x4; 70x7
Flat DB: 90x7; 100x7; 100x5; 70x8
Incline Flyes: 45x12; 60x10; 70x8; 70x6+45x7; 70x5+45x5
Low Cable Flyes: 4 sets

Diet was good, don;t remeber exactally what I ate, but the only cheat I had was a pint of Marca Bavaria when I went out with my mate for lunch. First time we got together since I came back to Halifax, so we had a good time, joked alot, picked up chicks, etc, hehe

Anyway, i gotta run, going to check out a new supplement shop. I might try to get some more pics taken soon to post as well. Some pre-cut pics. I'm lookin pretty fat now, but whatever, at least it'll show where I started form, hehe.

ciao

Shankerr
09-09-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Mik
Impressive o/h presses Shane. Nice work.

Thanks Mikster ;)

Mik
09-09-2003, 01:28 PM
Pickin' up chicks? tuttut

I'm tellin' Maria.

Shankerr
09-11-2003, 12:17 PM
hehe now now ;) I wouldnt do anything too bad :angel: I'm a nice guy, no mesin with that, but it is fun to pull on some strings now and then, if ya know what I mean ;)

Anywhoo, so the week for me is done, just got in form my last class, where we had a little pop quiz. ****ers, they decided to add in some pop quizzes to the term, without telling anyone, and that wasnt part of the course evaluation outline. Oh well, its a total joke course, and so are the tests, so whatever.

I missed posting for a few days, just too busy with school. Diet is really good, back into the routine again now. I find it alot easier to stick with a strict diet when I am at school, becaue I simply don't buy any of the junky type foods that mom and dad have around the house. The deal for my board is about done now, I sold it a week ago, and am just working out the final details, but the transfer has already taken place. This'll give me more time and focus to train, and for school, etc.

Anyway, on Tuesday, I did some arms, had a good workout, got a nice burn, etc. I din;t have the numbers off the top of my head, but it was around 18 sets total.

Wednesday was back, and I had a killer workout. I'm only doig deads every few weeks now, as its making my lower back too thick and blocky, I need to maintain that good V taper, so a thick lower back doesn't realy fit too well. I did some biangulars, 1 arm DB rows, bb rows, and some lat pulldowns, basically concentrating on the upper ack, and aiming more for detail than size. I already have a fairly well developed back, so there isn't alot of need to more size at the moment.

Today is delts and traps. Going to be a tad quick though, but I think a good one non the less. Tomorrow I have some gay ****in' corporate networking seminar to go to, should be a total waste of time. I am going to try to slip out and hit the gym for a few hours, then come back just in time for afternoon rollcall ;) Oh well, the joys of being a commerce student I guess, eh? From now on in, I have Fridays off, which should be solid.

Anyway, I'm outta here for now, gonna tan, hit the gym, and then i got a meeting for work shortly after!

cheers
s

Mik
09-11-2003, 12:21 PM
Finally a post! :D

Shankerr
09-11-2003, 01:00 PM
yep, and heres another one for ya ;)

Mik
09-11-2003, 01:03 PM
Wow! Two in a row.

Shankerr
09-15-2003, 09:27 PM
heres #3 for ya ;)

Tonite was chest, but Im too tired to post the whole thing. I did incline DB, flat BB, incline flyes (best set at 70lbsx6) and cable flyes. Follwed that up with 15 mins of cardio, and came home. And I am now off to bed, hehe

rookiebldr
09-16-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Shankerr
ANyway, I am now back in Halifax, and feeling a bit humbled again. I went form being by far the biggest in my gym at home, to being only one of the larger lads at my gym here :( Oh well, just gotta get bigger I guess!

Could have anything to do with the fact that only old fat out of shape men tone at that gym of yours? ;)

Welcome back to journal land Shane. Have you started to cut yet or are you going to maintain a bit longer.

Shankerr
09-16-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by rookiebldr

Could have anything to do with the fact that only old fat out of shape men tone at that gym of yours? ;)

Welcome back to journal land Shane. Have you started to cut yet or are you going to maintain a bit longer.

WHy, yes, perhaps it could ;) Although when I went to other gyms at home, I was still king :D Must be something to do with all the football goons down here or something.

Anywhoo, I am starting a bit of a cut now, just leaning off a bit, nothing hardcore. basically just watching my diet a little bit, and dong cardio 4x a week. I find it works better for me to just eat what I normally would, but add in some cardio. When i get really hardcore about shredding up, then I change the diet, but cardio usually does it for light duty work!

ANywhoo, so tonite is arm day, just waiting till about 8pm to go. Did cardio this morning. I always love doing morning cardio! It wakes my lazy ass right up, and makes me a hell of alot more alert for the rest of the day!

I'm just sittin here now eating dinner and thinking, getting all philosophical on myself..... Could be a good thing, maybe not... Its always a nice thing to just relax for a while at least...

Anyway, so heres my journal enry so far for today.

[]Meals:[/b]

1) 2 cups Vector cereal, shake w 2 scoops, banana, milk, vitamins, etc (ran short on time to cook, oops.....)
2) bar, banana
3) 2 cups rice, shake, water, bar
4) 2 chicken breasts, 1 cup rice (see pic below) hehe

5 - 7) not done yet, but will consist of oatmeal+beef, shake, and cottage cheese

Songs

Hows this for musical diversity...

Dixie Chicks - Landslide
50 Cent - P.I.M.P.

There ya go...

Interesting Stuff

Gettin a new tat on thursday ;)

Anyway now I'm off for a bit, but I'll try to post workout and the rest of the diet later...

heres a pic of the meal I'm eating right now, yeah.. I'm bored...

JustinF
09-16-2003, 03:35 PM
:spam:

That meal looks familiar. p

shansen008
09-16-2003, 03:43 PM
Nothing like a nice pair of ****....

Shankerr
09-16-2003, 04:26 PM
haha I agree, nothing beats a nice pair of chicken tits for dinner ;)

Mik
09-17-2003, 06:11 AM
Love the sig Shane! :thumbup:

Coke
09-17-2003, 10:42 AM
Do I remember you from somewhere?? - I think you came to my first journal...

welcome back and hope this journal is as big as you are bro - ;)
...and Friday's off is not fair man, not fair at all!

WillKuenzel
09-17-2003, 10:53 AM
That dinner does look really familiar except my rice is normally brown :( and there are sometimes baby brocolli florets on the plate just to add a bit more color ;)

Glad you're back and posting man! :)

Shankerr
09-17-2003, 03:34 PM
Mik: Thanks man, thought it was a time for a change ;)

Cocoa: Why yes, I do believe I've seen you here and there ;) Hows it goin now? I'll be getting through all the journals shortly, and yours is on the list!

Homie: I dont believe in colour, I got pills that do the vitamin thing for me, hehe j/k ;)

Anyway, so last night was an arm workout. Did the following..

3 sets standing bar curls
4 sets seated simul. DB curls
4 sets preacher DB curls

3 sets skulls
3 sets press downs
4 sets rope pulldowns
3 sets close bench

Felt good, actually, its the next day and I still got a pump or something goin on, hehe. Feelin pretty big after my workout last night, good overall i guess!

Class today was kinda boring, then I went to the library and read 2.5 hours worth of accounting before I came home, which helped things out alot. Now just waiting for Maria to come over so I can head to the gym and train some back.

Listened to some good tunes today...

Influential Tunes Of The Day

Goo Goo Dolls - Sympathy

Good tune

Various Thoughts

Got some good stuff worked out over the last few days, so now I know where I'm heading. Honestly, there are some things in my life that I'm not comfortable with at the moment, so we'll see what happens. Theres some stuff about me (mainly related to my current list of priorities) that some people just dont seem to understand that needs to get sorted out, and soon.

ANywhoo, heading out with some of the boys tonite bit. Should be a good time I think. One more day of classes, and then off for a three day weekend ;) Although I do have alot of fwork to do this weekend, but whatever, its all stuff that I enjoy doing!

Shankerr
09-19-2003, 02:03 PM
yeah, so as we speak, I'm sitting in the library, doing a stats assignment on Minitab, the gayest software available! I'm bored, so I thought I'd post for a minute or three. Last night was a short back workout, did some BB rows, lat pulldowns, 1 arm DB's t bars and the like, and the had to leave to go to work. had to choke some little kid out who was being cocky. I hooked him out for being wayyyyy too drunk, then he got lippy with me, and went to go back inside. I told him that if he touched the door handle, I'd break his ****in arms, which of course led to his touching the door handle... I put him in a rear naked choke, he passed out a minute later, it was funny as hell :) The the cops came to take his ass away, and threatened me, so now today I gotta go fill out a complaint and report at the halifax regional police dept. Goddamn cocky cops, weren;t so cocky once they got outta the car and realized I had 3" and 70lbs on them ;) fcukers!

Oh well, so tonite is shoulders. Can;t wait to hit that **** up! I always love shoulder day. Gonne hang here at the library for another 3 hours till about 8pm, then gym, then work at 10:30, should be fun! This is my first official Friday off, and I kinda like being able to work at my own pace and not have to study around classes!

Anywhoo, I'm off for now..... Still debating on weather or not to go back on the crank for a bit. Got some morale dilemmas and what not going on there, but we'll see ;) It'd be nice to get to 270 before I cut in a few months!

ciao

S

JustinF
09-20-2003, 02:58 AM
How tall are you bro? Just curious, you're pretty fookin big already, goin for 270?

Coke
09-20-2003, 06:07 AM
I see how you are now bro, don't be roughin folks up down at the club - :D

...best of luck on either route you take!

Shankerr
09-20-2003, 10:18 AM
Justin: I'm about 6'2" 270 is just a goal. I keep upping my goals ever since I hit 220. I remember after my first cut, I was 195, and wanted to hit 210, then it was 220, the up and up from there. I'm about 252 now, so I got another couple of pounds yet ;)

Shankerr
09-20-2003, 10:19 AM
Cocoa: Who, me? I'd never rough anyone up :angel:

Actually, Im usually pretty calm headed, I prefer just hanging out and having fun when I work, i hate it when I actually have to take someone out of the club :( Oh well, this kid had it coming!

rookiebldr
09-20-2003, 11:22 PM
Yeah, right! ;)

Shankerr
09-21-2003, 05:21 PM
haha well... ok then.. maybe sometimes I like to bust someones nuts just for the fun of it, but not often :angel: hehe

Shankerr
09-21-2003, 05:42 PM
Today was quad day. I was a bit pressed for time though, was done in about 40 mins. I have been working all weekend on some assignments for school. Started Friday, and still not done them now, after a whole weekend of bustin' ass.

Oh well, heres what I did..

Leg extensions as a warmup... 150x12, stackx12, stackx9 (I think the stack is 255lbs, but not sure)

Leg press: 4 plates/side x 12, 7plates/side x 9, 9plates/side x 4 + 7plates x 5;

unilateral leg press: 2 sets

Hacks: 3 sets, all at 3 plates/side

cool down of 2 sets on leg extensions

Thats it. My legs grow well without a whole lot of work, so thats all it takes, hehe. Someday when i get time to trim my hairy ass, and shave the legs, I'll take some wheel shots.

Diet was good today, I had a Skor bar, as today was a cheat day, but other than that, diet was lean and mean ;) 5 meals so far, and another 2 to come before bed. I have started using an MRP instead of my regular whey powder, gonna give that a try for a bit. The one I am using right now is by MHP, but I also have some ProLab Lean Mass Matrix coming that I'll start into this week. And... I ordered a bottle of the dreaded NitroTech just to gie it a try again. I haven't used it in a while, just though I'd give it a go for something to do.

And other than that, my life is boring, so I won't share anymore, hehe ;) Maybe this week I'll get to come outta my shell and have some fun!

ciao

Shane

Shankerr
09-28-2003, 10:27 AM
Im bored of this journal, so ...

Heres a link to my new one (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?postid=627599#post627599)

rookiebldr
09-28-2003, 12:27 PM
Bored after 2 pages, eh? mmmm, sounds familiar! :D :D