PDA

View Full Version : Morning sickness..

MD2000
09-04-2003, 04:49 PM
Am I the only one that gets this ****..seriously..sometimes I feel like I'm pregnant. The first thing that comes in my head when I wake up is that I'm gonna vomit...and that feeling usually goes through a roller coaster of ups & downs all morning until about 10 or 11.

It doesn't happen normally..only when I have to wake up early (ie school). It has really become a problem for me now though. Since I'm currently bulking..I'm supposed to eat a lot in the morning. But its impossible for me to stomache anything. I eat one pb sandwich and I'm done. I feel like I'm gonna vomit any second..

Any suggestions?

Scott S
09-04-2003, 05:12 PM
Errrummm, I dunno anything about morning sickness. Especially if you're absolutely sure you're not pregnant.

How long do you sleep? Maybe you get "bed head" more easily than other people. (Is that the right term? Like when you're in the hospital and you get dizzy when you try to stand.)

It's hard for me to eat much in the morning too. Wash that sandwich down with as much milk as possible; that'll help.

Well, enough non-help from me. Time to get back to lurking.

MD2000
09-04-2003, 06:00 PM
haha..I'm a guy man. I was being sarcastic about the pregnant thing..hahaha

Scott S
09-04-2003, 07:32 PM
How the f*ck am I supposed to know? Your handle is just letters and numbers! ;)

Okay, except for the pregnancy thing, the rest of what I said stands. Maybe you should get your estrogen checked anyway.

Alex.V
09-04-2003, 08:03 PM
Could be mild heartburn.. I got that when I first started bulking. If your stomach is still full when you lie down, you get some acid reflux into your esophagus... I also just don't digest too well when I sleep on it, and have woken up feeling ill and lack an appetite. I'm sure Delphi or one of the other real doctor people could give you some advice... Personally, I'd just try to make my pre-bed meals smaller and make sure there's enough water to be had.

AndresC
09-05-2003, 02:14 AM
Did you change your diet? Could you be allergic to anything your eating? Do you also have diaria?

einstein1
09-05-2003, 08:13 AM
If it only happens when you wake up early, maybe your blood sugar drops to low as you sleep.

twisteddendrite
09-05-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by einstein1
If it only happens when you wake up early, maybe your blood sugar drops to low as you sleep.

I would think that would make him hungry, but a banana fist thing would be good for a quick glucose fix.

And it may be psyco-somatic since it only happens when you HAVE to get up early and go to school.

AllUp
09-05-2003, 12:28 PM
lol. Psycho Somatic.. That Boy Needs Therapy! :P

Yeah make sure you dont eat anything b4 you go to sleep unless its in liquid/shake form. Helped me alot, If I need something b4 bed i usually make a protein shake :D .

MD2000
09-05-2003, 02:18 PM
haha..its really not only during school. Its if I wake up early plain&simple. And it has happened to me before. I remember last school year it used to happen as well but since I wasn't religiously bulking..it didn't effect me much. Sometimes I ate..sometimes I didn't.