PDA

View Full Version : unhealthy foods make me sick now

patrick0641
09-06-2003, 10:35 AM
I havn't cheated on my diet in over 5 weeks now and today, I tried eating some of those frozen chicken nuggets. I'm not sure if that's considered cheating or not, but they're extremely high in fat and sodium. When I wasn't working out or caring about myself, I use to love things like this. Now, when I had some, I coulnd't even finish them and my stomach was upset and I just feel gross from them. Is this normal to end up changing your tastes and not like unhealthy foods after a while? Or did I just get a bad batch of chicken nuggets or something? I've also noticed things like tea that I normally put a teaspoon of sugar into I can't put that much into because it tastes so sweet. Is all this because I've changed my diet so much for over a month and don't eat sweets or high fat foods now? Thanks..

rookiebldr
09-07-2003, 05:04 PM
Oh I wish I could last long enough to haet unhealthy foods. Well done.

shansen008
09-07-2003, 06:01 PM
Same thing happens to me, when i cut out all the bad food i tend to feel better, then when you try to "treat" yourself with junkfood your stomach ends up in knots and you spend the night on the can..... =(

eatdirt40
09-07-2003, 06:23 PM
you should divorse the diet u cheated on it :( so tragic

-TIM-
09-07-2003, 07:03 PM
It's normal. I think one thing that happens when you eat a lot of junk food, or unhealthy food, is that your body adapts to it. But when you stay away from it and it's flushed from your system, it no longer agrees with you. But you can always get used to bad foods again. I'm the same way. Since I've changed my eating habits this year, sweets and fatty or greesy foods really turn me off and make me sick if I try them.

Mic Soloist
09-08-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by shansen008
Same thing happens to me, when i cut out all the bad food i tend to feel better, then when you try to "treat" yourself with junkfood your stomach ends up in knots and you spend the night on the can..... =(

Trent_Steel
09-08-2003, 02:28 AM
I agree, any of you who read my diet coke thread would know I cant stand the stuff now.
This weekend I had a pizza and I felt revolting, the fat mad me feel really sick. I think if I ate some chocolate I would definately hurl, but saying that I have had any chocolate for over a year now so I doubt I ever will again!

Bring on the brown rice :D

RG570
09-08-2003, 04:06 AM
I'm exactly the same. Highly processed foods are revolting to me now.

Makaveli_786
09-08-2003, 08:23 AM
Damn my system is starting to reject sweet stuff too... :cry:

fatsoPanda
09-10-2003, 09:55 PM
Welcome to a healtheir body :)

geoffgarcia
09-12-2003, 12:35 PM
same here

Spawn
09-13-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by fatsoPanda
Welcome to a healtheir body :)

http://www.white-rose.co.uk/logos/kfc.jpg

lemme think about it :p

J450n
09-13-2003, 04:11 AM
Manage to avoid the chocolate most of the time ... but pizza and KFC... mmmm....

Jasonl
09-13-2003, 12:59 PM
i'm glad i read this, the same things happens to me. well, its not totally a bad thing, but i tried to eat some mcdonald's the other day(big n' nasty, large shake, and fries) by the time i finished the big n' nasty i couldn't continue. I ended up going to subway and getting a footlong meatball. i'm currently clean bulking, and i've tired to keep it really clean. i guess i just can't eat junk anymore.

Makaveli_786
09-18-2003, 11:39 AM
Damn I dont think KFC is that bad....

A good way to get rid of extra fat is to remove the skin and press the napkin down on the chicken squeezing out the the juices.... It doesnt taste as good if you do that though.