PDA

View Full Version : Well I thought I would lose weight while I was sick for 4 days....

Mic Soloist
09-06-2003, 11:23 PM
So I go back to the gym today(Saturday) for the first time since last Sunday and I am working out.....

Well I notice I feel powerful and I am having some good lifts. Suprising since I attempted to play ball before lifting and my legs were jello. I figured I was still a little under the weather so my lifts would suck. I was wrong. I didn't break any new records but I lifted the same as last week and felt very strong doing so.

When I wrap it up I'm very tired and I go to the locker room to hop on the scale. When I last weighed I was 162.4. Well today I hop on and I'm 168.6. That means over 6 days when I didn't take in much protein and hardly any food period on a couple days that I actually gained 6 pounds. It has taken me over a month to gain 4 pouds before and now I get sick and gain 6. First thing I thougt was it had to be all fat but I don't look or feel any rounder.

I hardly ate for the first couple days and the next few days I had a couple plates of pasta and a ****load of cheerios and skim milk. I had 2 or 3 protein shakes here and there but if I broke 100 grams of protein any day in the last week I'd be suprised.

I don't know what has happened but I'm the happy owner of 6 more pounds.

:)

-mic-

Mic Soloist
09-07-2003, 05:52 PM
ip

unshift
09-07-2003, 05:54 PM
water

Scott S
09-07-2003, 08:17 PM
Probably water and rest.

Mic Soloist
09-08-2003, 01:32 AM
I got on the scale again today and I was 167.6

So I must have gained some weight. My waist looks a little bigger too I was noticing..

-mic-

WestyHeadbanger
09-08-2003, 04:57 AM
Dude imagine if the "weight watchers" messageboard people read our threads, their jaws would drop.

Makaveli_786
09-08-2003, 07:50 AM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

WOW I didnt know you could gain weight eating less... anyway make sure you only go back to the gym when your 100 percent recovered otherwise your workouts will become counter-productive.