PDA

View Full Version : CKY2k "The Transformation" of a Lazy Man

Pages : [1] 2

Darcy Tucker
09-09-2003, 07:49 PM
After a long, long delay of sheer lazyness and lack of motivation I'm hitting the gym hard again. I am very excited. Currently 170lbs and hope to be 185 lbs by November 24.

I'm going to be eating around 3500 calories a day (not too sure if this is even enough or too much).

Basic push, legs, pull split on monday, wednesday and friday.

Darcy Tucker
09-09-2003, 07:59 PM
MEAL 1

2 cups of skim milk
scoop of designer whey
2 slices of whole wheat bread
2 tbsp of natty p.b

TOTAL 711 calories and 34 g protein

MEAL 2

baked potato
chili
fat free sour cream
2 chicken breasts
veggies

TOTAL 728 calories and 45 g protein

MEAL 3

Some sort of fast food (in campus residence)
Perhaps subway footlong chicken or jimmy the greeks souvlaki dinner

TOTAL 700 calories and 35 g protein

MEAL 4

salmon or tuna sandwich
whole wheat bread
fruit
2 cups of skim milk
scoop of whey

TOTAL 640 calories and 45g protein

MEAL 5

2 packs of oatmeal
2 cups of skim milk
scoop of whey
fruit

TOTAL 667 calories and 34 g protein

ESTIMATED TOTAL OF 3500 calories and 193 g animal protein

Any suggestions or comments please post. They are greatly appreciated.

Stephen Riddington
09-09-2003, 08:00 PM
Yo Tuck, you a fan of Bam Margera???

I'm asking because of CYK a.k.a Camp Kill Yourself.

Darcy Tucker
09-09-2003, 08:21 PM
Well you see there Homer my name is Chris K, however yes i am a fan of the cky movies and therefore did name it after them. have you seen the latest ones. I've seen 1 and 2 but not 3.

Stephen Riddington
09-09-2003, 08:43 PM
I saw them all, 1,2, and 3. No. 3 is very funny, you should be able to download it of a P2P if you have one.

Darcy Tucker
09-09-2003, 11:27 PM
Sounds good. I'll do just that. I hate how jackass doesn't have Brandon Dicamillo a lot. He's honestly the best guy.

Darcy Tucker
09-10-2003, 01:51 PM
I'm going to head out to the gym for the first time in quite awhile. I'm very excited. It's the york university gym in toronto. It seems alright. A few squat racks and all the other essentials. It supposively gets really busy though. I might have to start going really early in the morning.

I'm going to quit smoking. I've been smoking heavily for the past 10 months and really want to stop. I had to run to one my classes today and i was so surprised at how little energy I had. I've tried going cold turkey numerous times but that was very hard. It's not so much the nicotine that I find gets people addicted. It's everything like the hand motion, to simply getting used to the whole routine. I'm going to go 1 week with only 4 cigarettes a day, then the next week 3, next week 2 etc..... Until zero were I'm probably going have nicorette just in case. My lifting schedule is going to be monday push, wednesday legs, and saturday pull until October first and then i think i'm going to have to go to a push/squats and pull/ deadlifts so only train twice a week. My workout for today looks like this

Squats 15,10,7
Leg Extensions 12,10,8
Ham Curls 10,8,6
Calf exercise ???

I'm also going to use this journal as a way to organize myself for school.

d-bol_dale
09-10-2003, 02:06 PM
Good luck with the leg session bro. Let us know how it goes and expect some DOMS in the days to come

Darcy Tucker
09-10-2003, 02:55 PM
What are DOMS?

I seriously shouldn't have started to get back into the thick of things with a leg session. All i did was my squats and leg extensions and thought I was going to vommit. All i'm doing right now is just lying down trying to stop my dizziness.... Not a smart idea. Hope things get better with time.

Scott S
09-10-2003, 05:47 PM
DOMS is the soreness you get the next day.

Good luck on your bulk, Darcy!

As for smoking, I highly recommend picking up a pipe or two and trying it. Provided you don't inhale, there will be much less of a health risk to your lungs and esophagus. Plus, it's a lot more enjoyable than cigarettes, IMO.

Stephen Riddington
09-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Good luck with quitting smoking. I heard from friends that it's really hard to quit, especially cold turkey. Have you thought of the nic patches and gums? I have a friend on the patch, she says that it's going ok for her.

Brandon DeCamillio is the dude in CKY. He's hillarious. Chris Raab a.k.a Raab Himself is the craziest one, more like the Steve-O of CKY.

I was kinda disappointed that Brandon didn't get more screentime on Jackass: The Movie.

Darcy Tucker
09-11-2003, 10:47 AM
Oh man the doms are definitely bad this morning!!!

Darcy Tucker
09-14-2003, 07:41 PM
Sunday night

Spent a lot of time at home today on the barbecue preparing meals for the week to come as I don't have anywhere to cook in my residence in Toronto.

I weighed myself a few days ago and I was up at 175 lbs and then weighed myself a second ago at 8:30pm at 172.5 lbs so nonetheless I haven't lost any initial weight.

I don't know if anybody else has ever felt this way but at this time in my life as opposed to usual I feel like my body is in a real growing stage. I have maintained a weight of around 170lbs for the past year or so without eating a lot. I really only ate when I would feel hungry. I just have this internal feeling that by upping my calories I'm going to put on a lot of weight in a short amount of time. If it's going to be a lot of muscle I do not know. I think doing those squats was a real ice breaker for my body which wasn't used to any exercise at least not lately. I went for a run a little while ago with my dog and my body felt so good unlike previous to those squats. Tomorrow is my push day and am very excited. My legs still have the "doms" as you guys like to say.

midee1
09-14-2003, 07:57 PM
DOMS= Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness to be precise:D

Good luck on stopping smoking. Coming for a fellow ex-smoker. It's not as hard as you think. I quit in 3 days on the patch after smoking 18 years. Try to busy your hands with something. Mistress Dee used to yell at me cause I had a little plastic fabric tape measure that I would spend hours rolling and unrolling. Hope this helps a little.

Anyhow good luck with your goals and :spam:

Franjipani
09-15-2003, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Darcy Tucker
I'm going to quit smoking. I've been smoking heavily for the past 10 months and really want to stop.

Welcome back....good luck with your new goals...its very exciting your chuffed about it:thumbup:.

As for the smoking??? If you want to quit badly enough...just do it....as a reformed smoker....I gave up cold turkey....I made sure though that I developed new patterns whenever I felt like one...ie... I went the healthy route and had mineral water....went through bottles like they were going out of fashion but hell, it worked:D. No use pussyfooting around hon....need any help just give me a holler...I'll sort ya out:evillaugh

Darcy Tucker
09-15-2003, 10:52 AM
Today was push day and i was quite happy to find out my new gym has one of those gravitron pullup machines with assistance. Anyways the gym was kind of rammed so I didn't get to see how much my bench has dropped off. I was previously doing 180lbs for 4,3 reps at 160lbs of bodyweight. I used a chest press machine and did

Chest press 165lbs 6,4 reps
Incline Machine Press with 90lbs 6,4 (don't like this machine)
Dips 8,5 failure

Machine Shoulder Press 35lbs for reps?

Close grip bench press 50lbs +bar 8,6 reps
pushdowns 60lbs reps?

Very weak lifts but confident they will get much better quickly.

Darcy Tucker
09-18-2003, 02:59 PM
Legs today did:

squats did 155lbs 12,10 and then got stuck trying to do 8 reps.....That is pretty darn sad.
leg extensions pin 70 12,10,10
leg curls pin 12,10,10

And I got a nasty cramp doing calf raises

LESSONS OF THE DAY

Stretch and warm up properly.... And pay attention on squats.

Darcy Tucker
09-18-2003, 04:33 PM
In addition I only had 3 cigarettes yesterday and hope to have only 5 today..which would make a total of 8 in two days. Right on track.

Darcy Tucker
09-18-2003, 04:34 PM
I also bought those nice nike shox tl shoes so I am very excited to start running in them. They retail in like foot locker, athletes world for $239can and got them on ebay for $140can so i'm quite happy.

midee1
09-18-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Darcy Tucker
In addition I only had 3 cigarettes yesterday and hope to have only 5 today..which would make a total of 8 in two days. Right on track.

Hell yea keep up the good work. Cause it ain't easy.:bow:

Darcy Tucker
09-21-2003, 11:56 AM
Darn it. I came home for the weekend and weighed myself. My scale is electronic and was acting kind of weird but it showed that I had gained at least 1.5lbs. But ever since then I've been really sick with a high fever and haven't really eaten anything in 2 days now.

Darcy Tucker
09-24-2003, 12:36 AM
it is now wednesday..
I feel quite a bit better but my eating habits are not back yet. Slowly getting there.Hopefully by next wednesday i can lift again. The only good thing about being sick is that i haven't smoked since friday night and i havent had any cravings since i've felt like such shiat.

Darcy Tucker
09-29-2003, 03:48 PM
chest press 180lbs....5 reps and 165 5 reps
inline machine 100lbs 5,4 reps..

Darcy Tucker
10-15-2003, 10:13 PM
October 15 2003

chest press machine 195lbs 5,4 reps (good increase!!)
incline press machine 110lbs 6,6 reps
dips 6 reps

shoulder press 70lbs 6 reps (i haven't found a shoulder exercise i like)

Tri extensions 60lbs 15,10 reps (like this machine)

Overall very quick solid workout with good gains..

Darcy Tucker
10-29-2003, 07:48 PM
tues october 29

chest press 210lbs 3 reps
195lbs 5 reps

incline press 110lbs 10 reps
120lbs 4 reps
dips 6 reps

shoulder press 70lbs 8,4 reps
tri extensions 70lbs 10 reps
60lbs 13 reps
tri pushdown???

Darcy Tucker
11-03-2003, 02:02 PM
Off to do leg workout today. I've quit smoking and feel much better.. I've started my new bulking phase which i will do until the end of march.. Hopefully I'll be 200lbs by then and gained 10 or so pounds of muscle. And then cut for the next 3 months. My stomach feels so stretched from my bulk phase. Hopefully it will expand.. Anyways school and everything is going good.

Shankerr
11-03-2003, 02:11 PM
its good that you quit smoking, that does tend to help one achieve their healthy lifestyle goals ;)

Darcy Tucker
11-03-2003, 04:15 PM
hehe i sense sarcasm shane...

Darcy Tucker
11-03-2003, 04:18 PM
Leg workout for monday november 3rd.

First time doing legs in quite awhile.

squats 185x6 155x10
extensions 135x10
leg press 240x10x10
leg curls 70x10 90x6
calf press 90lbsx20x13

I am tired....

Darcy Tucker
11-04-2003, 05:00 PM
Chest press 210lbsx5x3

Hmmmm I have trouble isolating my chest when I barbell bench press and I really feel this machine press working my chest so i'm going to stick with it until I can lift all the weight. I only have like 4 more plates to go.

Incline Barbell Press 135lbs 5 reps

I haven't done this exercise since last year when I was strugling to do 35lbs plates on each end so i'm quite happy.

Incline Machine Press 120lbs 9 reps
140lbs 3 reps

Once again i'm quite happy. I hate these ****ty cybex machines that you put actual weight on and have to lift inward like dumbell pressing. I'm getting more comfortable with the movement however.

shoulder machine press 90lbsx7x3

Hate all shoulder exercises..I gotta be careful cause I get so careless on this machine.

Tri Pushdowns 70lbsx10 60lbsx10

Overall an excellent workout.. I'm lifting bigger because I'm eating much bigger. I have like unlimited $$ for food at university so I'm just chowing down. I'm going to post a before and after pic that are really old just for the sake of doing it. I want to get a before and after pic but i gotta do it soon or it will become a later and after pic if you know what i mean.. 200lbs here i come.

Darcy Tucker
11-04-2003, 07:41 PM
Like 2 years ago I worked out pretty hard and maid some decent gains......then slacked off for a long time and am now just getting back into the thick of things. Here is a pic from like 3 years ago.

Darcy Tucker
11-04-2003, 07:42 PM
Here was the after taken??? i don't remember how long after.

Darcy Tucker
11-05-2003, 09:47 AM
Today is Wednesday. Just going to go to class. Catch up on some zzzz's. Watch the recruit..And study. Getting excited for back and bi day on friday.. I can already tell my stomach is handling bigger amounts of food easilier.

Darcy Tucker
11-05-2003, 09:04 PM
I think i'm going to do back and bi's on friday.. I like doing legs on monday, tues push, and fri pull as opposed to what I was doing before. I have no scale here at school so I'm always worried I'm losing weight instead of gaining it. I'm staying motivated except somebody was commenting that I'd have no chance of getting to 200lbs by march without roids. I think it is reasonable though and I will do it.

Coke
11-05-2003, 09:21 PM
the results are obvious...great effort man - keep it up!

Darcy Tucker
11-05-2003, 09:50 PM
Thanks CoCoa!

Darcy Tucker
11-06-2003, 07:07 PM
I'm very excited for back day tomorrow. I haven't really had a good back workout in a long time. I need some straps though. I had a pair before but I couldn't figure out how they work? Do they actually help a lot? I'm going to deadlift, chin until i can't chin no more, I use the gravitron machine for this one. I don't know how effective it is however because I do like 10 sets and by the time on my last set I'm doing like 20lbs of my actual weight. It goes against what I believe is the best way to build muscle. I'm going to do pulldowns in front of me, and rows on a machine.

Darcy Tucker
11-08-2003, 02:37 AM
Darn it. Woke up hung over and dehydrated and only had like 20 minutes to do my back and biceps. I just basically got used to the act of deadlifting again. Honestly I don't know how people on this board lift so much weight on deadlifts..it amazes me. I did

deadlifts 135lbsx 8
155lbsx 8
shrugs 155x15x10

some crap pulldown exercise.

Darcy Tucker
11-09-2003, 11:56 AM
tomorrow is leg day. I'm very excited. My weak body parts i need to have grow are my lats, legs (calves!!!!!!!!) and traps. I'm going to take a before and after soon. I'm having a lot of trouble eating and eating especially when i go back to my home on weekends...Not enough food in the kitchen!

Darcy Tucker
11-09-2003, 06:45 PM
weighed myself today after i had ate and i also had clothes on but regardless that was the first time in my life that weigher has said i was over 180lbs... i'm quite proud.

Jiin10
11-09-2003, 10:00 PM
good to see u quit smoking bro!! also like the before and after pics always feels good to see results! good luck with ur bulking phase and keep us posted bc we wanna see u hit those goals

Darcy Tucker
11-10-2003, 02:19 PM
Thanks Jiin, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Today was legs...and i hate training them...haha I'm sure most people feel like that.

It was a very good workout but I can't stand walking to and from my gym..It is so tiring.

squats 185lbs x8x5
extensions 150lbs 10x10
press 260lbs 10x8
leg curl 90lbs x10x6
calf press 90lbs x25x25

After using musclemilk for awhile I went back to my designer chocolate and almost puked. Darn and I thought designer chocolate was the best!

inspiringpecs
11-10-2003, 06:28 PM
lol darcy,,, i no the feeling,, just wait til tomorrow when u try and get up out of bed,,,,,,lmao strong leg workout,,,,
later pecs

Coke
11-10-2003, 06:33 PM
...with all the work that you did, I was guessing you were in love with leg training - ;)

nice session bro!

Darcy Tucker
11-11-2003, 05:21 PM
I always wondered why people would rant about other gym goers in posts. Now I fully understand. I can't stand working out in my gym sometimes. It is so rammed! I kept on getting my machines and stuff snaked and would have to wait for people who left their plates and towels on the machines while they walked around etc... This one guy could have taken a long **** and read the sports section in the time he was gone. I didn't get to do all the exercises i wanted. My machine press which is what I really cared about most increased but I didn't get a chance to do heavy incline presses on the cybex which sucked. I had to do db incline presses instead. I used 45 pounders because I was alone when last year I was doing 65lbs. Definitely not inspiring. Another good thing that came out of this workout was that I finally found a shoulder machine I like. I had a rotator cuff problem 2 years ago which really messed my shoulder. I don't like dumbell presses overhead and find all the shoulder machines available to be pushing to far from behind my neck. Until I found this one at the gym. My arms are out in front of me and there is a 90 degree bend at the elbow which i love. I can push my lower back really tightly against the seat which does not allow my to arch or round my back which I like. Here is a diagram of the machine. I think i'm going to make some big gains with this machine. However I am still pissed I had a light workout. I'll have to put my faith into mike mentzers philosophies....tehehe

here was my lifts for today

chest press machine 210lbs 7x4
incline dumbell press 45's 8 reps
shoulder press 90lbs x6
70lbsx6
laterals with 20's db's 8 reps
tricep pushdowns 70lbsx15x8

I'm not to sure what to do now regarding my chest press. Should I add another plate or wait until i can do at least 8 reps with 210 lbs? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Darcy Tucker
11-12-2003, 12:10 AM
Eating all this food is such hard work! I'm actually excited to cut when I get the chance. Until friday i'm going to try to get good sleep and rest. No good sleep for me though tonight.It's 1am and i have to do a movie review which i haven't started.

Stephen Riddington
11-12-2003, 01:15 AM
Great transformation, dude. Keep up the hard work!:thumbup:

Coke
11-12-2003, 07:02 AM
Add another plate on it bro! ...or better yet, do the flat bench - ask for a spot dude - ;)

Darcy Tucker
11-12-2003, 08:20 PM
I don't know what it is but I'm not feeling the bb presses lately. But another plate is coming for sure. I don't want to go back to bb presses until i can do two 45lbs plates on each side.

Darcy Tucker
11-13-2003, 11:41 AM
Today is back and I'm just checking to see what kinds of weights I want to do. I'm going to work out at like 8pm tonight instead of the afternoon because I'm fed up with the big crowds. I wonder if all university gyms are like this. Here are the exercises i'm going to do tonight.

Deadlifts
I'm going to deadlift 225 lbs which probably isn't a smart idea since I haven't done them consistently in a long time and last week I was only doing 135lbs. But I think if I warm up my lower back enough I'll be fine.

I'm then going to do a high volume assault on my lats with the gravitron machine assisted chins and pullups.

Then going to do some rows. Either a machine or a v bar pulldown row.

Then possibly some shrugs.

I'm not going to use to much weight with the rows because I'm going to just try to pull with my back instead of my biceps. I've never tried to do it before.

I'm always worried about my biceps too. They are by far the most developed muscles i have on my body but I don't ever isolate them ever. I'm worried that if I keep on doing light chins and row they are going to shrink!

Darcy Tucker
11-13-2003, 11:29 PM
I did

Deadlifts 225lbs 6,4 reps

Chins hmmm plenty of them on the gravitron machine

Machine Row 90lbs

Shrugs smith machine 140lbs 15,13 reps

First of all i give complete props to you members that deadlift 350lbs plus. I don't think it would be too hard to get that weight up but to keep good form it definitely would be. It was my first time in awhile going heavy (that's what I call heavy) and everything felt pretty good.

On my rows I completely lowered the weight I normally use. I just used my arms as hooks and completely pulled with my back......until the later stages of the pull where you do have to use your biceps..It felt really good on my lats though and hopefully they will be sore for tomorrow. I have never been able to isolate my lats ever. Overall a good workout. I think i'm going to only do deads every other week though.

Darcy Tucker
11-14-2003, 10:19 AM
Crap no doms at all!

Coke
11-15-2003, 10:21 AM
...looks like you got a plan and are doing ok DT - Good luck with stepping up a notch man!

Darcy Tucker
11-15-2003, 12:14 PM
I'm at my home..where I don't have all you can access food free like at my university so it's tought eating...hmm Good thing for subway.

ChampionLifter8
11-15-2003, 12:40 PM
keep working hard man....

Crystallio
11-15-2003, 06:42 PM
Nice work on the lifts; that's some good deadlifting. Congrats on quitting smoking, too.

Darcy Tucker
11-16-2003, 11:11 AM
Crap I feel like shiat. I think i've come down with the flu. This is definitely going to cause some set backs.sss

Coke
11-16-2003, 11:46 AM
...sure hope you ain't coming down with anything bro, get some rest - :)

Darcy Tucker
11-19-2003, 06:06 PM
This sucks. I've had terrible strep throat. Haven't eaten anything but two yops and some cup jello. I've woken up at 430am for the past 4 nights in a row. I lost 10 lbs of weight. I'm so dehydrated I get dilusional!

Darcy Tucker
11-19-2003, 06:08 PM
not to mention i have midterms and big assignments in uni for next week i haven't started studying for or started to write. I can't even i'm so sick.

Darcy Tucker
11-22-2003, 03:42 PM
I no longer have the fever but my strep throat has not completely let up yet. I'm at my actual home where I don't really have access to a lot of food. I weighed myself today at 175lbs. Before I got sick I weighed 185lbs with some clothes on. This sucks!!! I hope my lifts aren't to damaged. I need to get back to my school in toronto where I can get back to the swing of things. I'm just not doing anything at my house.

Darcy Tucker
11-24-2003, 04:07 PM
I've now got some choices to make. Like when to get back to the gym. I don't think it will be until next monday. I'm back at school which means it's time to eat like I was before I got sick. I don't want my lifts to drop at all.

Coke
11-28-2003, 06:27 AM
...it is bound to be a little funky when you get back to it but that is expected - :D

Good luck - hope you be settting new personal records like crazy bro -;)

Darcy Tucker
11-30-2003, 10:11 PM
Tomorrow is the big day......I feel like 95% percent better. I'm going to turn into a tank tomorrow.....Eating big time starting tomorrow.

Darcy Tucker
12-01-2003, 09:46 PM
I did my first leg workout since I've been sick. I kind of wanted to take it easy as I'm not 100% better. I've decided to rotate squats and deadlifts each week so I'll only be doing one of the two exercises each week. I think it is going to be better for my lower back and allow me to focus more on my lats, traps, and calves. Today I did

extensions 150lbs x10
165lbs x 10
press 280lbs x 12
300lbs x 10
curl 90x 8

Really bad workout..My stomach was so upset because I hadn't had milk and whey for a long time. I almost blew out of my ass while doing my set of leg curls.

Darcy Tucker
12-02-2003, 05:45 PM
I'm very happy at the moment. I just got back from doing my first push day at the gym in a long time. I thought my lifts would be way down since I got sick. My bench press was alright if not improved. I did

Chest Press 225lbsx3
210lbsx6

incline machine press 140lbs 6x3

shoulder press 90lbsx3
80x3

smith machine close grip press 90lbs x4 (ouch....not going to do this anymore without an ezbar.

pushdownss 80lbsx5
70x3
I think i have to lessen the weight. It's too much for my bodyweight. It almost lifts me up.

Darcy Tucker
12-03-2003, 12:52 PM
I've got some good doms today.

Just going to eat, rest and study until friday.

Darcy Tucker
12-04-2003, 07:54 PM
Getting excited for tomorrows workout. For experiment purposes I'm going to try deads on the smith machine. I also think i'm going to do t bar rows as well. I'm so sick of the food at my university so i'm experimenting with Japanese food etc....

Darcy Tucker
12-05-2003, 05:51 PM
I tried deadlifts on the smith machine and loved them.

Deadlifts (smith) 225lbs 10 reps
275lbs 3 reps (easy)

T bar row 70lbs 8 reps (first time doing them and uncomfortable)

Machine Row 110lbs 15 reps
130lbs 8 reps
Gravitron Chins 20 6 reps
70 10 reps
120 6 reps

I need straps...

Shrugs (smith) 135lbs 30 reps

Darcy Tucker
12-06-2003, 11:33 AM
I've thought about it and I'm going to continue to do smith machine deadlifts every week as well as squats. Today my lover back does not really feel sore although yesterday it did feel worked. My hams are really feeling sore. I think in general this exercise works better for me and my goals.

Darcy Tucker
12-07-2003, 12:30 PM
Just thinking of some goals I want to accomplish. Well actually I'm just procrastinating studying.

Finally got access to a weigher... Darn it only 179lbs! I know what I have to do..eat.\

My main goal for bench bressing is to keep on doing my machine presses until I can successfully bench 225lbs.

Squats? 185lbs i'm lifting now. Give me a break. I can do a lot more but after getting stuck under light weight like that it makes me wonder. That's not a fun thing to do. Embarassing and it kind of hurt. I have to be lifting at leat 225lbs soon. I really wish my gym had a cage though!

Smith Machine Deadlifts I'm going to give 315lbs a try next week.

Darcy Tucker
12-08-2003, 03:23 PM
Exams suck....Too much studying. Anyways trying to think of what I want to accomplish in the gym tonight. It's leg day but my ham's are still sore from deadlifting on friday..hmmmmm Don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe just blast my calves and do leg presses and extensions.

Coke
12-08-2003, 08:23 PM
...get those straps bro, lol - that is some nice work on those deads, good luck next session with them.

Darcy Tucker
12-09-2003, 05:02 PM
I didn't end up going to the gym last night. Too much studying. I just finished an exam on the history of business....I'd like to wipe my ass with Adam Smith's invisible hand. Anyways I think I'm going to do my push routine as well but squat 225lbs today....I'm petrified without the power rack though!!! And I'm also going to blast my calves.

Darcy Tucker
12-09-2003, 07:39 PM
Went to the gym today. I need to get some rest though because i'm so sleep deprived.

CHEST

machine press 225lbs 6x4 reps (excellent)
incline press 180lbs 3 reps (fantastic)

SHOULDERS

press 90lbs x 6 (seat was not on lowest level)

TRICEPS

extensions 70lbs x15x10

SQUATS

225 lbs 2 reps hehe everybody has to start somewhere

CALVES

smith calve raises 225lbs 25x15
seated calve raise 90lbs 15x16
leg press calve press 180lbs 27 reps

Lifts are looking beautiful. My eating on the other hand is not! Not eating enough.

Darcy Tucker
12-10-2003, 12:42 PM
Just resting and studying until friday where i'm going to smith deadlift 3 plates on each side. Calves have some doms for like the first time ever. I'm going to record all my meals today so i can get an idea of how many calories I'm taking in.

Darcy Tucker
12-10-2003, 01:22 PM
Meal 1

1.5 cups 2% milk
1 scoop designer whey
chicken breast in pita with veggies and tahini
homous in a pita with veggies and tahini

Meal 2

frozen yogurt small with oreos
cup of fruit

Darcy Tucker
12-10-2003, 05:36 PM
Meal 1

1.5 cups 2% milk
1 scoop designer whey
chicken breast in pita with veggies and tahini
homous in a pita with veggies and tahini

Meal 2

frozen yogurt small with oreos
cup of fruit
1.5 cups of 2% milk
1 scoop designer whey (rats i'm out)

Darcy Tucker
12-12-2003, 10:40 PM
Well that sure didn't work to well.

friday december 12 2003

Got my optimum whey today. I feel like I commited a sin by not getting nitrean but I needed it fast.

I can feel myself growing. My non existent lats and traps appear to be growing.

Back

Smith Deadlifts 310lbs x2 (gotta make sure I have better form at beginning of lift)
225lbs x 10
225lbs x 6 reps (look higher)

Chinups 6 (sloppy/must mean I'm getting pudgy)

Machine Row 120lbs x10
140lbs x 10
150lbs x 10

Pulley row 90lbs x 6 sloppy

shrugs free weight 185 lbs x 20
135 lbs reverse grip 25 reps

Good workout! I haven't done direct bicep work in like a year though.

Darcy Tucker
12-12-2003, 10:40 PM
Well that sure didn't work to well.

friday december 12 2003

Got my optimum whey today. I feel like I commited a sin by not getting nitrean but I needed it fast.

I can feel myself growing. My non existent lats and traps appear to be growing.

Back

Smith Deadlifts 310lbs x2 (gotta make sure I have better form at beginning of lift)
225lbs x 10
225lbs x 6 reps (look higher)

Chinups 6 (sloppy/must mean I'm getting pudgy)

Machine Row 120lbs x10
140lbs x 10
150lbs x 10

Pulley row 90lbs x 6 sloppy

shrugs free weight 185 lbs x 20
135 lbs reverse grip 25 reps

Good workout! I haven't done direct bicep work in like a year though.

Darcy Tucker
12-13-2003, 02:56 PM
I'm really liking these smith deads.
I'm really anxious to be able to lift all the plates with my chest press. Once I do that hopefully I'll be able to bench 225lbs for reps. I really like what I did to try to reach my goal. I don't think I would be where I am right now if I started on free weight bench.

Darcy Tucker
12-14-2003, 05:58 PM
Just in case anybody is interested here are a few pics of me.

Darcy Tucker
12-14-2003, 06:01 PM
another one

Darcy Tucker
12-15-2003, 07:01 PM
Had an exam this morning at 830am and hardly got any sleep..But then what I got home slept for like 5 hours. Gonna do legs tonights and hopefully I'll have some energy.

My basic strategy i'm using for squats right now is just using 225lbs and trying to get more reps and do it safely. I've always squatted really light weights and I think this was a good strategy for me to use.

Darcy Tucker
12-15-2003, 09:09 PM
Monday December 15

squats 225lbs x 4 reps (hehe)
extensions 165 lbs x 10 reps
180lbs x 7 reps

smith calve raises 245lbs x 20 x 15 (sloppy form at end)
seated calve presses 95lbs x 19 (poor form at end)
x 15 (good form)
Leg press calve press 200lbs x 20lbs

I have such bad genetics in my legs and it gets me down because I hear that genetics play such a factor in your calves..

I've got some new goals now...

1) Keep on progressing with my deads on smith machine
2) Keep progressing with machine chest press until I can do whole stack
Then move on to 225lbs free weight bench presses. (excited to accomplish feat)
3) Squat 225lbs until I progress to 20 reps. Then I will add 90lbs and start all over.

Coke
12-16-2003, 06:33 AM
...sounds like you have a plan man, lol - bet you can get 230 or 235 on the squats next session!

Darcy Tucker
12-16-2003, 06:04 PM
December 16

chest press 240 lbs 5, 3 reps

incline 180lbs x 4 reps

shoulder press 100 lbs 8 reps
110 lbs 1 rep

Tri extentions 80lbs 10 reps, 9 reps

pushdowns...70 lbs ? reps

Darcy Tucker
12-17-2003, 03:04 PM
I'm going to keep the 225lbs for squats. I want to be able to do 20. Hey cocoa you think if I can do 20 reps of 225lbs I can do 315lbs for more than one rep?

Push muscles are very sore today. At my campus I found a really good new meal at a japanese restaurant. It's salmon teriyaki. The salmon steak is HUGE!
Big exam tomorrow that i haven't really studied for so I gotta get to it. Pull on friday.

Darcy Tucker
12-18-2003, 09:50 PM
Hmm just skimming over my journal and trying to assess the gameplan for tomorrow.

I think I'm going to keep on deadlifting until I hit my max. And gradually increase from my 225lbs for reps.

I have to remember to not use my arms on back movements.

Darcy Tucker
12-19-2003, 01:57 PM
dec 19

Crappy pull workout.

Chins 6 (sloppy...i don't know what the deal is...Have i gained like 20lbs or something?)
gravitron chins 20lbs x5x4
40lbs x 4

Cable pulley rows 90lbs x 8 x 6

Smith deads... 310lbs x 1 (i think i broke my back)

Darcy Tucker
12-20-2003, 02:11 PM
I haven't been able to check my weight for a long time. But last night at my friends I weighed in at almost 200lbs with my clothes on!!!

Coke
12-20-2003, 10:37 PM
Good news bro, looks like you are way ahead of schedule - nice work!

I think that you will find it difficult to jump 90lbs on squats no matter how many reps you get with 225, lol.

Darcy Tucker
12-21-2003, 02:40 AM
darn it...got home and i only weighed.....190lbs..but it''s all good.

Darcy Tucker
12-22-2003, 02:49 PM
Now 185...hmmmm

Darcy Tucker
12-28-2003, 02:06 PM
dec 27

At home and with limited access to a gym. Eating is suffering. just checking what i did last week for back.

Darcy Tucker
12-28-2003, 02:09 PM
Actually on tuesday i did at prime time fitness

squats 225x5 (pr)
leg extension 180lbs x 10x10

machine chest press 300lbs (the whole stinkin' machin, you gotta love that feeling)
another machine press(nautilus?) 270x6 320x1 290x3

shoulder press 90x3 uncomfortable

dips 10

calf press 240x10
225x15
210x 15
195x10

Darcy Tucker
01-04-2004, 04:51 PM
Okay about to get back to school. Over the holidays I've lost a pound or two. Had a bad cold and am now just recovering. Should be able to make it to the gym though tomorrow. I'll post some pics of an added 20 lbs tonight.

Darcy Tucker
01-05-2004, 01:19 AM
I just found out i lost my meal card....oh man what a hassle!

Darcy Tucker
01-05-2004, 09:53 PM
jan 5 2004

squats 225lbs x 6 (felt good but need a spotter/i could have gotten another rep)
extensions 170lbs x 10
190lbs x7

leg press 320 x 6 (heel on second line)
leg press calves 240lbs 20 x 15

Darcy Tucker
01-07-2004, 08:20 PM
jan 7th 2003

chest press 255lbs x 3
240lbsx 4

Incline press 180lbs x 4

shoulder press 110lbs x 5

dips + 25lbs x 7

Darcy Tucker
01-09-2004, 07:53 PM
chins 8,8

row machine 180lbs x6x6

low pulley row90lbsx10
bigger grip 105lbs x 4

shrugs 185lbsx 30
225lbsx20

Darcy Tucker
01-11-2004, 04:16 PM
I've cut my deadlifts...out of back day and put sldl's on leg day. I think this is better for me..cause my lowerback doesn't have enough time to recover normally.

Darcy Tucker
01-14-2004, 12:21 AM
Stld's did not feel good for some reason..

squats 225 x 7
leg extensions 210x 10
225x 8 (round one)

sldl's 135 x 10

leg curls 110lbs....couldn't do them cause my back hurt

Darcy Tucker
01-14-2004, 08:36 PM
Chest press 255lbsx 4

shoulder press 120lbs x 4

Darcy Tucker
01-24-2004, 10:12 PM
Crap..i've been sick for a whole week now with strep throat..It seems like anytime i get momentum going I end up getting sick and losing weight..Oh well what can you do. I really think i want to consider getting my tonsils taken out though.. I get too many infections on them.

Darcy Tucker
02-02-2004, 06:23 PM
Back in business!!! Finally after like 3 weeks I got back to the weights. On last day of antibiotics so finally can eat my dairy after. Havent lost too much weight..and my strength on legs has increased.

I've changed my goals. I really want to compete at some point so i have to set higher goals. Instead of cutting at 210lbs I'm going to start at 250. That should be at about this time next year.

Today was leg day and i did (so friggin busy that place)

squats 225lbs x 8 (come on 20.....i can do it!)
extensions230lbsx10x5
curls 110lbs10x6 square(4)
smith raise 245x15x10

Darcy Tucker
02-03-2004, 09:55 PM
chest press 255 lbs x 3............(lift went down for the first time)

incline press 210lbs x 3

shoulder press 130lbs x 3

dips + 25lbs x 10

pushdowns (other machine) 80lbs x 10

Darcy Tucker
02-10-2004, 09:25 PM
Too much inconsistency with my workouts. Anyways February 10 2004

squats 225lbs x 10 (too fast/anxious to get to 20!)

chest press 255lbs x 4 higher than usual and not brought back as far either

incline press 230lbs x 1 (me powerlifter... pin 2 seat 4)

shoulder press 130 lbs x 3

Goodstuff

Darcy Tucker
02-18-2004, 12:48 AM
Prime Time Fitness Workout

squats 225lbs x 11 (dizzy)
leg extensions 190lbs x 10
200lbs x 10

Chest Press 270lbs x 1
320lbs x 6
340lbs x 3

Dips + 45lbs x 5

Calve Press 270lbs x 10
255lbs x 10
240lbs x 10

Good workout!

Saint Patrick
02-18-2004, 01:07 AM
nice work on the weighted dips

Darcy Tucker
02-20-2004, 02:15 PM
Thanks Patty,

hmm trying to think of a good back workout.

Darcy Tucker
02-20-2004, 03:45 PM
Chinups 4x4 (shiat i think..if i was completely fresh..i could dip with almost double my weight..whereas i can hardly do chinups with only my bw)

bb rows 95lbs x10x10x10 (just learning)

row machine 19x 10
21 x 6

shrugs 185lbs x 30
225lbs x 20
sssssss
Good workout

Darcy Tucker
02-21-2004, 02:25 PM
My back is feeling dandy today. I think i might start being a fan of bb rows. Anyways I'm going to write myself a back routine to use for the next little while.

chinups 2 sets to failure (slow)

Barbell rows 8,6

Pulldowns In front 8,6

Cable Rows 8,6

Shrugs 30,20

I think this should be good!

Darcy Tucker
02-22-2004, 01:43 AM
Bullshiat smoking............Everyweek I've progressed on my squat goal...and i've been smoking again..too much.......ahhhh **** this better not mess me up come monday!

Darcy Tucker
02-24-2004, 12:01 AM
Squats 225lbs x 12 (had to rest at top of movement)
leg curl 130 x 7 square (4) x3

leg extensions 240lbs x 10
255lbs x 5

smith calvve 245lbs x 25 ****ty reps
10x slow ones

Darcy Tucker
02-24-2004, 08:06 PM
:shoot: 225lbs bench goal ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bench press 205lbs x3
225lbs x1 x2

Incline Press Pin 2 cusion 4 235lbs miss
230lbsx1

Shoulder press pin 3 130lbs x2
Dips 15

Darcy Tucker
02-27-2004, 03:13 PM
Chinups 6,3 (my form is terrible...at the top of the movement my head is so far from the bar)

bb rows 115lbs x 10
135lbs x10 x 10 (gotta stand more upright)

close grip pulldowns in front
120lbs x 8
120lbs x 6

low pulley
105lbs x8x3

shrugs 225lbs x 20
230lbsx10

debussy
02-27-2004, 08:01 PM
Good job on the 225 PR. I just got 225 a few weeks ago too. It was a pretty good feeling. I'm gonna be going for 235 in a couple of weeks. Race you there :smoke:

Darcy Tucker
02-27-2004, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the compliment I appreciate it. 235lbs you're on....and i think you're in trouble..muhahaha :p

Darcy Tucker
03-02-2004, 01:24 AM
Hmmm haven't felt well all weekend. Kind of a weird sickness. I have headaches, short of breathness, lack of appetite, and chronic diarreah. Haven't held anything solid in my stomach in like 3 days so didn't bother to work legs today. I think i am going to take the week off from lifting.

Saint Patrick
03-02-2004, 01:34 AM
Diarhea is teh suck.

Darcy Tucker
03-03-2004, 10:00 AM
hehe i didn't think anybody was actually going to read that.

Darcy Tucker
03-14-2004, 09:08 PM
Just got back from a montreal trip of partying. Hmmm Haven't worked out in like 3 weeks. I hurt my knee like 5 days ago and it does not feel 100% better. Been smoking a lot. I'm going to bust my ass off on my squats tomorrow and if i am having a lot of trouble getting to 13(which I will) i'm going to pause at the top of the movement to regain composure. From now on i'm going to stick to my goals... :fart:

Darcy Tucker
03-15-2004, 05:45 PM
Okay..i figured with taking 3 weeks off of lifting, ill health, and smoking I wasn't going to make 225lbs squats for 13 reps so I decided to do some strength training.

squats
135 x4
225 x4
245 x4
265 x2

extensions round one
255lbs x 10 x7 .......(cleared stack) proceed to new extension machine

donkey dick press
70x10
105x10
145lbsx4

Curls square (4)
150lbs x 5

Decent workout

Darcy Tucker
03-16-2004, 08:37 PM
Okay......i got some problems with my lifting these days. My progress is stalling.

Bench press 135lbs x 4
225lbs x 2

Chest press 300 miss
285 miss
270 x 1

Incline Press pin 3 cusion 4 180x 5

shoulder press pin 3 130 lbs x 1

I'm going to start some new strengh gaining strategy on shoulders..Should be fun.

Darcy Tucker
03-17-2004, 10:54 PM
I'm not getting enough calories. I"m going to make a new shake formula to get me like 2700 calories alone in 3 sittings.

2 cups o' milk
scoop of whey
2 scoops of raw oats
1 banana
2 tbsp natty peanut butter

This should give me a big boost of calories..I'm just not getting enough.

Darcy Tucker
03-19-2004, 02:38 AM
Made that shake today..and it tasted pretty good. I figure it will give me about 3000 liquid calories and I can have 3 other solid meals a day. Tomorrow I'm going to try to get a gym membership.

Darcy Tucker
03-19-2004, 03:15 PM
PRIME TIME WORKOUT

chin ups 6
pullups 3

bb row
135 x 4
185 x 7 x 4

pulldowns in front 120 x 10
150 x 10
180 x miss

row machine (could see 16) 5 reps

shrugs.......missed 315 without straps

barbell curls 60lbs x 10

Darcy Tucker
03-22-2004, 03:18 PM
Squats
135lbs x 4
225lbs x 13 (reps got worse and worse)

Ps. Thought I was going to shiat myself during the set.......and die afterwards.

Darcy Tucker
03-24-2004, 04:13 PM
incline press
230x2
250x miss

chest press
270x2

shoulder press
130x3x1

tri pushdowns
90x10x5

upright dips x 6

Darcy Tucker
03-26-2004, 04:35 PM
Chin ups x6
Pull ups x 4

bb rows
135x10
195x7x4

close grip pulldowns
120x10
150x3

shrugs
315lbs x 7x4 (feels like my spine is being compressed)

Darcy Tucker
03-29-2004, 02:55 PM
I'm seriously having difficulties getting motivated to do high reps with 225lbs. It's honestly very scary for me to get under the bar. I get sweaty and out of breath even before doing on rep! So anyways I chickened out on 225lbs for 14 reps. I figure if I can do 315lbs for one rep before I can do 225lbs for 20 reps than so be it.

squats
135x4
225x4
275x2
280x2

extensions square back 3 front 3
230x10
250x4

smith calve
245x20 good slow reps
x10 slow reps

curl square (4)
150x4 (went down from 5...and seemed very heavy.hmmmm)
x

Darcy Tucker
03-30-2004, 07:15 PM
chest press
270x3 (pr)

incline press (3/3)
200x3

shoulder press
130x1
140x1

pushdowns
90x11x6

Shiat........I don't do many reps.

Darcy Tucker
04-03-2004, 02:37 PM
pullups
4x3

b.b rows
135x10
205x5x7

close grip pulldowns
150x6 (but I leaned back)
x2

shrugs 315x 10 (hold of 20 seconds)
x8

Darcy Tucker
04-07-2004, 01:56 AM
After a bit of a bumpy road I am back on track. Finally reached 200lbs cleanly but have not eaten much in the past week so I'm stumbing a bit. I now have a gym membership in my hometown which is good from now till september. 50$ canadian a month. What a con.....and this is after bringing him from 70$+ tax. Went grocery shopping as well today. Life is good.

Darcy Tucker
04-07-2004, 05:02 PM
I like my new gym a lot. Has hammer strength presses which I love, a cage which is essential for me, and a dipping/chinup belt for added weight.

Squats in cage (bar 20/ safety pin 14--8)
135x4
225x3
295x1
315x1!@!#%!%@#&*@%!#*%&^!$%$^#@2

OHHHH YEAH FINALLY! This means no more puking trying to get 222lbs for 20 reps.

Iso wide chest (handles mid chest/normal grip)
90x4
180x3
340x6x1

Iso Incline Chest (9) wide grip
180x2
270x2

Dips
+45lbs x 6

My stength is impressing me.

Darcy Tucker
04-10-2004, 02:51 PM
pullups 5,4,3

b.b rows
135x10
215x6 (ugly reps/sit back more)
xfail

close grip pulldowns
180x4

Hammer row (3)
160x10
x6 (used too much arms)

shrugs
315x15x10

Darcy Tucker
04-13-2004, 08:12 PM
My right knee hurts a bit and i'm going to rest it for a week.

barbell bench press
135x5
225x2x1 assisted but i didn't need help
235x1x1 assisted that i needed help on

incline barbell press 135x1 (felt uncomfortable)

shoulder press 140x2

incline machine press 200lbs x4

3 new pr's today.

Darcy Tucker
04-21-2004, 01:07 AM
I've got some problems with my ass that has made me stop training but the doc okayed it now so I should be all good. I've changed my oatmeal shakes to oatbran which is much tastier.

Darcy Tucker
04-21-2004, 04:29 PM
iso wide chest
90x4
180x4
350x6 (pr)

iso incline
180x3
275x3

dips+50lbs x6

DB shoulder press
40x 10 (too fast)

Darcy Tucker
04-24-2004, 01:45 PM
Bad workout today. Friends b-day party so i have so much crap to do.I lost a 20$ bill which also pissed me off.

pullups 7,2,1

bb rows 135x10
215xfail (wtf)

hammer row 160x 8x2

Darcy Tucker
05-25-2004, 08:20 PM
I was away on vacation for two weeks out of the country and before that had some exams so I hadn't worked out in a long time. I've been smoking again too but anyways my lifts didn't suffer too much.

squats
135x4
225x3
295x1
315xfail (my excuse...hadn't worked out in a long time, no good nutrient flow,smoking and not well rested) I'll get it next time

iso press
90x4
180x4
360x3

iso incline
180x3
280x1

db shoulder press
50x8(little bit of incline)

dips+55lbsx3

Darcy Tucker
05-29-2004, 01:54 PM
Pullups 5x1x1
hammer row (16)
270x miss
250x1 hold of 10 seconds
180x5 quick ****ty reps

shrugs 315 x****ty fake reeps x hold 20 seconds
335xhold 15 seconds

Darcy Tucker
05-31-2004, 06:17 PM
squats
135x4
225x3
315xfail
300x1 (long and hard rep!!!)

Hmm I think the reason my squat is lagging compared to what it used to be is because of my layoff and because I lost about 10lbs really quickly.

leg extensions
200x11
210x8

leg curls (i could see 2 perfectly and barely 3)
110x10

calve press
240x10 ****ty ass reps

Coke
06-02-2004, 12:35 PM
...I hear you, losing 10 lbs goes a long way to help drop some strength - Good sessions bro.

Darcy Tucker
06-03-2004, 04:48 PM
iso press
90x4
180x4
360x3 (no improvement)

iso incline
180x4
280x2 (pr)

db press
50x5 (went down in reps/too jerky)

dips
55x5

Darcy Tucker
06-07-2004, 08:54 PM
Meal 1

2 cups skim milk (171 calories, 17 g protein)
2 scoops weight gainer (630 calories, 35 g protein)
1 tbsp flax oil (120 calories)

Total 921 calories, 52 g protein

Meal 2

1/4 cups nuts (197 calories)

Total 197 calories

Meal 3

chicken breast (120 calories, 16 g protein)
1/2 cup rice (131 calories)
1 cup turnip (33 calories)

Total (284 calories, 16 g protein)

Meal 4

1.5 cups skim milk (128 calories, 12 g protein)
1/4 cup oat bran (118 calories)
1 scoop 100% whey (110 calories, 23 g protein)
2 tbsp natty peanut butter (226 calories)
1 tbsp flax oil (120 calories)
1/3 cup oreo cookies (60 calories)

Total 762 calories, 35 g protein

Meal 5

2 cups skim milk (171 calories, 17 g protein)
1 scoop 100% whey (110 calories, 23 g protein)
1/2 cup chocolate ice cream (120 calories)
1 banana (140 calories)
3 tbsp cool whip light (35 calories)

Total 576 calories, 40 g protein

Meal 6

3/4 cups pork tenderloin (172 calories, 27 g protein)
1/2 cup rice (131 calories)
1 cup turnip (33 calories)

Total 336 calories, 27 g protein

Meal 7

1 cup yogurt ( 150 calories, 8 g protein)
2 tbsp ground flax seed (100 calories)
1 cup peaches (73 calories)
2 tbsp honey (127 calories)

total 450 calories, 8 g protein

or

1 cup skim milk (85 calories, 8 g protein)
2 tbsp juice concentrate (40 calories)
1 cup strawberries (45 calories)
1/2 cup kiwi (50 calories)

Total 220 calories, 8 g protein

Total 3376 calories and 178 grams of protein

Darcy Tucker
06-08-2004, 04:42 PM
Looks like everything is back on track and my progress is going to finally gain some momentum.

squats (14-8)
135x4
225x3
305x1 (rushed a bit)

leg curl
120x4 (clean rep)
x5

calve press
210x8x7

leg extensions
210x10
220x4 (shins hurt from so much pressure)

Mass Eating Day 1 Successful
+1 butter tart
snickers bar
candy
pretzels
1/4 cup extra nuts

Darcy Tucker
06-09-2004, 05:42 PM
worked push muscles on june 9th (wednesday). I had a terrible day and lost strength in every lift. hmmm maybe i had to little rest in between.

Darcy Tucker
06-10-2004, 06:14 PM
Mass Eating Day 2 Successful

Darcy Tucker
06-11-2004, 03:03 PM
Mass Eating Day 3: Successful

After three weeks I'm going to increase the calories.

Darcy Tucker
06-12-2004, 01:28 AM
Mass Eating Day 4: successful

Darcy Tucker
06-13-2004, 12:02 AM
"Add 1/2 to Your Arms in 1 Month"

Preacher curls (8 reps)
no rest
Cable Curls or machine curls (8 reps)
no rest
Curl Grip chins (until absolute failure)

rest for 3 minutes

repeat giant set

Then negative bb curls 6 reps of 6 seconds

iso chest press (90x4, 180x4, 360x3)
pulley pushdown (8 reps)
dips (8 reps) (55x5)

repeat

pushdown set of 4-5 reps then immediatedly reduce by 25% and perform as many reps as possible, then reduce by an additional 30% and go until failure

pullovers (warmup) then 1 set x 10

squat (14-8)
135x4
225x3
305x1

Do this once every four days (monday then on friday) Perform in total 8 times. No more no less.

debussy
06-13-2004, 12:24 AM
Hey, just one thing I noticed. If you keep maxing out on your squats week after week, your central nervous system is going to get tired of it. You gotta switch it up by either replacing the exercise with a variant or do more reps. The most you should max is three week in a row.

Darcy Tucker
06-13-2004, 12:36 AM
I know what you mean. I'm just frustrated because i want to get it up to 315lbs like i could a little while ago. Thanks for taking the time to look through my journal though.

Darcy Tucker
06-14-2004, 04:12 PM
Ewwww tried the "add 1/2 inche to your arms' routine and just couldn't do it.
I'm so used to doing low volume and can't get used to this.

iso press (close grip) 360x5
pulley push down 85 x5
dips 55x5

iso incline 180x8
pushdowns 65x7 35 x15
dips 55x6

preacher curls 50 x7 x2

Darcy Tucker
06-26-2004, 02:04 PM
iso press
90x4
180x3
363x3

dips+70 4 reps

Talk about low volume but necessesary because of my factory job.

Darcy Tucker
07-03-2004, 03:55 PM
iso press
90x4
180x3
362.5x3

dips + 70lbs x5

Coke
07-03-2004, 09:53 PM
...get out the way for ole D Tucker, lol - :D Keep on with the sessions dude not matter what!

Darcy Tucker
07-15-2004, 02:53 PM
Pullups close grip x 5
widegrip supinated x4
close grip x2
widegrip non supinated x1

back extensions to warmup

bb rows
135x10
195x7x3 (make sure lats are doing the work)

shrugs 275x10
x10 + hold of 4 seconds

Db curls
35lbs x 7 each

Darcy Tucker
08-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Back in action since surgery

squats
barx5
135x4 nice deep ones
225x3 not so good reps

iso press
90x4
180x3
270x4
360x4

Darcy Tucker
08-15-2004, 05:11 PM
bb rows
135x10 good reps
185x7 decent reps
205x 2 heavy!

chinups
bw touch chin to bar x5

Darcy Tucker
08-24-2004, 12:25 PM
iso press
90x4
180x3
270x4 (felt so heavy for some reason)
370x2 solid pr reps

squats
135x4
225x4 (pretty solid but not quite parallel)

Darcy Tucker
11-19-2004, 03:08 PM
machine press last pin x 6
2nd big one x 2 ****ty reps

shoulder press 70x3

Darcy Tucker
11-19-2004, 03:09 PM
chest press 2nd big one x 8
4th big one 95 x fail

shoulder presss 70 x 4

Darcy Tucker
12-10-2004, 11:13 PM
bench press
205 x4
225x1

shoulder press
30x5
70x4

chin ups 3x3x1

rows
pin 8x8
10x8

Canadian Crippler
12-10-2004, 11:29 PM
If 225lbs is 5% BF for you, you must be a huge mofo.

Darcy Tucker
02-05-2005, 04:51 PM
Ck

deadlifts
135x10
225x6
235x3

pullovers
180x10
230x5 ****ty reps

db curls
30x7 each

TED

Deadlifts
90x10
135x5

pullovers
140x8x8

Darcy Tucker
02-24-2005, 02:46 PM
iso press
90x4
180x4
270x3
365x3

shoulder press
110x5
110x3

pushdowns 90x10

Darcy Tucker
02-24-2005, 02:48 PM
iso press
90x4
180x3
270x3
370x2 solid reps

shoulder press
110x8

squats
135x5 reps
225x3
x6 assisted

Darcy Tucker
04-09-2005, 04:12 PM
iso press 90x4
180x5
270x3
375x fail right arm locked out.but not left
270x10

shoulder press 130x fail
115x4

Darcy Tucker
05-28-2005, 02:25 AM
deads
135x6
225x8 (could have reached 10)
275x1 bad rep

bb rows
135x10x8 (not very smooth reps)

chins x 2

Darcy Tucker
06-13-2005, 01:01 PM
deads
135x6
225x10

Darcy Tucker
07-11-2005, 12:34 AM
DAY 1

Deads 185lbs
3 sets of 5

Calve Raises 150lbs

3 sets of 5

Darcy Tucker
07-11-2005, 11:58 PM
DAY 2

Bench Press 155lbs
3 sets of 5

Rows 135lbs
3 sets of 10

Overhead Press 77lbs
3 sets of 5

Darcy Tucker
07-14-2005, 01:05 AM
DAY 3

Squats 185lbs
3 sets of 5

Calve press 165lbs
3 sets of 5

Darcy Tucker
07-19-2005, 07:19 PM
DAY 4

Bench Press 160lbs
3 sets of 5

Chinups 5
Pullups 4
Chinups 2

Overhead Press 88lbs
3 sets of 5

Darcy Tucker
07-31-2005, 05:45 PM
bench press 165lbs
3 sets of 5

chinups x5
pullupsx2

Overhead press 94kg
3 sets of 5

Darcy Tucker
03-16-2006, 08:14 PM
WEDNESDAYMARCH 15:

Bench Press warmup (Bar set to 4th adjustment) 135lbs x 5
190lbs x 4 x 3 (bs)

Chinup x4
Pullup x2 x2

Db arnold Press
35 lbs x10
45lbs x5 x5

Darcy Tucker
03-18-2006, 01:01 PM
SATURDAY MARCH 18 2006

Sumo Deadlifts
135lbs x 5 warmup
235lbs 3 sets of 5 reps

Darcy Tucker
03-23-2006, 12:12 AM
THURSDAY MARCH 23:

Squats 135 x5 warm up
195lbs x 3 sets of 5 reps

Darcy Tucker
03-26-2006, 02:18 PM
SUNDAY MARCH 26: (Prime Time Fitness)

Bench Press
135lbs x 5
185 x 4 x 4 x 4

**** Repeat same weigth cause last set was tough

Sumo Deadlifts
135 x 5
225 x 3 (Easy)
275 x 3 (Not that hard)
325 x fail x fail

Arnold Press with Db's
45 x 5 x 5 x 5

*** Easy and I should move to 50 lbs dbs

Chin ups x 5
Pullups x3 x fail

Darcy Tucker
03-26-2006, 11:08 PM
I thought I might post a little about myself to keep myself on track. I've always been interested in lifting for a long time. Just like everybody else i've had my ups and downs. 3 years ago I went from 170lbs to 206lbs. At that time all my lifts were as high as ever and I was feeling super good. I then had to get surgery for a piolinidal cyst on my tailbone. I swear I must have gotten the size of a golf ball cut out of me, and the healing process took so much time. In that time I lost a lot of weight and was smoking excessively. I am a certified personal trainer as well. I've quit smoking, and I am on the straight path. I just made a personal training website, looking for a job and just overall my motivation and lifestyle has never been healthier. I just gotta make sure I keep it up.

I plan on

1)Getting a job as a personal trainer

2)Bulking to 210 lbs

3)Hitting 225lbs bench press for 3 sets of 4 reps
315lbs squat and deadlift for 3 sets of 5 reps

Built
03-26-2006, 11:13 PM
Hey, props on quitting smoking!

PM me your website.

Darcy Tucker
03-29-2006, 08:35 PM
WEDNESDAY MARCH 29:

Heavy Smith Machine to get my body used to heavier squats

135 x 5
185 x 5
235 x 3
285 x 3 (I might have forgot to put on one of eh 25 lbs plates..tehehe)

Darcy Tucker
03-29-2006, 10:27 PM
I've decided to get rid of pullups in my workout. I feel like they are a bit useless for me because I never seem to improve in them. I can't effectively workout my lats because of this. I'm going to change to supinated barbell rows. Hopefully this isn't all too much for my lower back.

Darcy Tucker
03-31-2006, 05:07 PM
FRIDAY MARCH 31:

Bench Press

135lbs x 5
185 x 4 x 4 x 4 (bump up next week)

Arnold Press

50lbs x 5 x 5 x 5 (last set was tough)

Supinated Barbell Row

135lbs x 10 x 10
185 x 8

Darcy Tucker
04-03-2006, 01:07 PM
MONDAY APRIL 3:

Sumo Deadlifts

135 lbs x 5

240 lbs x 5 x 5 x 5

Darcy Tucker
04-05-2006, 05:00 PM
WEDNESDAY APRIL 5:

Bench Press

135 lbs x 5
190 lbs x 4 x 4 x 4 (Hmmmm i could maybe bump it up)

Arnold Press

55 lbs x 5 x 5 (rounding lower back)

Chinups x 3
Pullups x 2

Woot woot

Darcy Tucker
04-07-2006, 04:47 PM
FRIDAY APRIL 7:

Squats

135 lbs x 5 x 4

205 lbs x 5 x 5 x 5

Darcy Tucker
04-08-2006, 12:55 PM
SATURDAY APRIL 8:

Bench Press

135 lbs x 5

195 lbs x 4 x 4 x4 "Light Weight Baby" Increase next week.

Arnold Press

60 lbs x 5 x 5 Keep the same weight.

Supinated Barbell Row
135 lbs x 5
225 lbs x 5 x 5 x 5

WOOT WOOT

Darcy Tucker
04-10-2006, 03:09 PM
MONDAY APRIL 10:

Sumodeadlifts

45 lbs x 4
135 lbs x 4
275 lbs x 5 x 5 x 5

Darcy Tucker
04-11-2006, 02:23 PM
TUESDAY APRIL 11:

Bench Press

135 lbs x 5
200 lbs x 4 x 4 x 4 (Tough...i should repeat same weight)

Shoulder Press Machine (Position 9 via York University Gym)

110 lbs x 4
130 lbs x 2

Chinups x 3 x 2

My goals definitely seem achievable now.

Darcy Tucker
04-13-2006, 06:17 PM
THURSDAY APRIL 13:

Jog

My house around June Ave school all the way back.
Mostly breathing through my nose and made it without stopping and I sprinted last 1/6 back.

Darcy Tucker
04-18-2006, 12:48 PM
TUESDAY APRIL 18:

Bench Press

135 lbs x 5
205 lbs x 4 x 4 x 4

Arnold Press

70 lbs x fail
60 lbs x fail

I tried something new and obviously it didn't work out too well. I have a hard time getting the weight in position solo. I'm going to stick with machines from now on I think for safety purposes.

Supinated Barbell Rows

135 lbs x 5
230 lbs x 5 x 5 x 5

Darcy Tucker
04-19-2006, 08:24 PM
WEDNESDAY APRIL 19:

Sumo Deadlifts

45 lbs x 4
135 lbs x 4 x 4
285 lbs x 5 x 5 x 5

Woot Woot

Darcy Tucker
04-24-2006, 06:23 PM
MONDAY APRIL 24:

Bench Press

135 lbs x 4
210 lbs x 4 x 4 x 3 fucccck

Shoulder Press Machine (York University)

130 lbs x 4 x 4

Pullups x 3

Darcy Tucker
04-25-2006, 09:43 PM
TUESDAY APRIL 25:

Squats

135 lbs x 5
225 lbs x 5 x 5 x 5

Darcy Tucker
04-28-2006, 12:12 PM
FRIDAY APRIL 28:

Bench Press

45 lbs x 5
135 lbs x 4
210 lbs x 4 x 4 x 4

WOOT WOOT

Shoulder Press Machine (Stay Fit)

130 lbs x 4 x 4

Supinated Barbell Rows

135 lbs x 10
235 lbs x 5 x 5 x 5

My goals are very close except for the squats. I have to really put forth a solid effort with squats. There is no reason why my bench should be almost as big as my squat. I think I am constantly doubting myself and form when it comes to squats. Hopefully once I reach 315 lbs for 3 sets of 5 reps I'll be around 215 lbs. Then a cut will hopefully keep me over 190lbs. That's the gameplan at least.

Darcy Tucker
04-30-2006, 09:49 PM
SUNDAY APRIL 30:

Sumo Deadlifts

45 lbs x 10
135 lbx x 6
295 x 5 x 5 x 5

Woot Woot

Darcy Tucker
05-01-2006, 10:12 PM
MONDAY MAY 1:

Bench Press

45 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 5
215 x 4 x 4 x 3

Shoulder Press

20 lbs x 5
140 lbs x 2
160 lbs x fail

Chin Ups x 4
Pullups x 2

I think I need 4 days rest in between the same exercises. I'm lifting too heavy of weight for this little rest. I'm also gonna need to eat a lot more.

On a positive note I think I might have found my groove in regards to squatting. I'm going to take a narrow straight stance.

Darcy Tucker
05-03-2006, 06:43 PM
WEDNESDAY MAY 3:

Squats

45 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 5
235 lbs x 5 x 5

Darcy Tucker
05-07-2006, 12:10 PM
SUNDAY MAY 7:

Sumo Deadlifts

45 lbs x 5
135 lbs x 5
225 lbs x 4
315 lbs x 5 x 5

Darcy Tucker
05-08-2006, 03:16 PM
ROAD TO BEING RIPPED

Okay here's the deal. This is going to be my first time getting a very low bodyfat.

I'm 200 lbs right now. My goal is to ideally stay at 190 lbs ripped but I doubt I'll be able to maintain that high of a weight at the body fat levels I'm trying to reach. I want to maintain a bench press of 225 lbs for 2 sets of 4 reps, a deadlift of 315 lbs 2 sets of 5 reps and I want to increase my squat to 315 lbs for 2 sets of 5 reps.

WEEKS 1,2,3

3500 calories

225 g protein
267 g carbs
173 g fat

WEEKS 4,5,6

3200 calories

Reduce calories from milk

WEEKS 7,8,9

2900 Calories

One day per week increase calories by 500 calories with complex carbohydrates only.

WEEKS 10,11,12

2600 Calories

One day per week increase calories by 500 calories from complex carbohydrates only.

Darcy Tucker
05-08-2006, 03:28 PM
WEEKS 13,14

2300 Calories

One day per week increase of 800 calories from complex carbohydrates.
Eliminate all condiments and anything unatural.
Keep everything the same until I have one week to go.
When I am 10 days from my finish day I should eliminate the Loading Day.

Day 7: Keep everything the same.

Days 6: Cut carbs in half, until Day 3. Again do this by evenly cutting back at each meal.

Day 5: Stop training legs.

Day 4: Keep everything the same.

Day 3: Stop all weight training and cardio. Decrease sodium intake by half of my daily average sodium intake. Eliminate all diet drinks.

At this time, double the amount of carbs I was eating on Day 7, however eliminate all the vegetables.

Day 2: Do not retrict water intake or I may dehydrate and appear flat. Keep everything the same.

Day 1: Keep my water (low sodium spring) intake high. Decrease my carbs by 25% to tighten up my skin and really bring out the cuts.

Darcy Tucker
05-08-2006, 03:30 PM
TUESDAY MAY 9- TUESDAY MAY 30

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/DayFoodsTab.asp

HILL
05-09-2006, 12:57 PM
good look on the cut. saw your pics in the other thread any front relaxed ones and front bicep and what bf% are you now do you know??

Darcy Tucker
05-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Thanks for checking the journal out Hill. I have some from the front and relaxed up now. I guess body fat is almost at 20%.

TUESDAY MAY 9:

Bench Press

45 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 5
215 lbs x 4 x 4 (Increase next week)

Shoulder Press Machine

20 lbs x 5
140 lbs x 3 x 1

Chinups x 4
Pullups x 2

HILL
05-09-2006, 05:14 PM
workout looks good and id say between 16-20% mate good luck cutting its hard work

Darcy Tucker
05-10-2006, 09:28 PM
WEDNESDAY MAY 10:

Squats

45 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 5
225 lbs x 4
275 lbs x fail (8 holes on bottom)

Leg Extensions

150 lbs x 5 x 5 x 5

Darcy Tucker
05-12-2006, 01:05 AM
This is b/s dedication on my part. A 2am rant. I'm a bit pissed off at my lack of dedication in regards to eating. It's friggin tough sticking to what you are supposed to eat. 3500 is too many calories for me to lose weight on. 3000 is what i'm going to start on. So lets see, today is Friday. I'm going to go 3 weeks eating this crap and i'm going to do it, no matter what.

Meal 1

Shake + large orange

- 1.5 cups homo milk
- 3 tbsp natty peanut butter
- 1 scoop optimum whey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 15 grams of oat bran

Meal 2

- chicken breast
- 1 cup broccolli

Meal 3

- shake

Meal 4

- chicken breast
- 3/4 cup brown rice

Meal 5

- shake

TOTAL OF 3000 CALORIES

Darcy Tucker
05-13-2006, 11:49 AM
I'm axing this bull**** pre determined eating program. I'm still going to do it but without the milk and without the mrp shakes. Should be a lot more enjoyable this way.

Darcy Tucker
05-13-2006, 01:42 PM
SATURDAY MAY 13:

Bench Press

45 lbs x 10
135 lbx x 5
220 lbs x 4 x 4 (some guy spotted me way too much) Repeat same weight next week

Shoulder Press Machine

110 lbs x 4 x 4

Supinated Barbell Rows

135 lbs x 10
275 lbs x 4 x 2 ****ty reps

Things are coming into place. I can feel em.

Darcy Tucker
05-13-2006, 03:44 PM
This whole no milk idea is really appearing to help my cause.

Darcy Tucker
05-13-2006, 11:01 PM
WOOT WOOT Day 1 successful of eating plan

Darcy Tucker
05-14-2006, 12:18 AM
You know what, I'm gonna start at 2800 calories from now on. So day 1 of 21 is complete.

Darcy Tucker
05-15-2006, 12:10 AM
Day 2 of 21 complete.

Darcy Tucker
05-17-2006, 01:03 AM
Days 3 and 4 of 21 complete.

Darcy Tucker
05-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Days 5 and 6 of 21 complete.

Darcy Tucker
05-20-2006, 01:12 AM
Day 7 of 21 complete.

Darcy Tucker
05-20-2006, 01:13 AM
FRIDAY MAY 19th:

Deadlifts

135 lbs x 6 x 6
335 lbs x 2
385 lbs x fail x fail

Darcy Tucker
05-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Day 8 and 9 of 21 complete.

SUNDAY MAY 21:

30 minutes of 140 heart rate cardio.

Darcy Tucker
05-22-2006, 12:55 AM
I'm changing it up a bit. I'm gonna go 3 weeks at 2600 calories even though this might seem too low it also feels kinda low but who cares I guess. I am still eating over 250 grams of protein.

Darcy Tucker
05-22-2006, 01:16 PM
MONDAY MAY 22 -My birthday-

I'm down to 196 lbs but my strength is better than ever. I'm on day 2 of 21 of 2600 calories and 250 g + of protein.

Bench Press

45 lbs x 10
135 lbs x 5
220 lbs x 4 x 4

Shoulder Press

120 lbs x 4 x 4
140 lbx x 4

Chin ups x 5
Pull ups x 2

Ab Pull ups 7 x 10

Darcy Tucker
05-23-2006, 06:07 PM
TUESDAY MAY 23:

Day 3 of 21 is looking good. I've dropped to 195 lbs. 30 minutes of 140 hbpm cardio.

HeavyBomber
05-23-2006, 06:22 PM
Nice looking journal. Good training man.

Darcy Tucker
05-24-2006, 11:23 PM
Day 4 of 21 completed.

Darcy Tucker
05-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Omg so i had a second interview to be a personal trainer. I thought I would do like a mock workout with a fake client. INstead the interviewer made me workout so hard I almost puked..ahhhhh Anyways today was a cheating day but nonetheless I'll count it. Hopefully I won't be too sore for tomorrow.

Day 5 of 21 complete.

Darcy Tucker
05-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Day 6 of 21 complete.

Darcy Tucker
05-27-2006, 11:46 PM
Day 7 of 21 complete. Pulled my calf muscle standing at work. I'm losing a lot of weight quickly which I'm not sure is completely good. Gotta hit the gym soon.

Darcy Tucker
05-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Day 8 of 21 complete. HOwever it was a cheat day that was not calculated.

Darcy Tucker
05-29-2006, 07:40 PM
Day 9 of 21 complete.

MONDAY MAY 29:

Deadlifts

45 lbs x 10
245 lbs x 3 x 3
385 lbs x fail x fail x fail (****......)
335 lbs x 2

I've decided i'm gonna not try to take such giant steps forward.

Some ab work.

20 minutes Cardio

Darcy Tucker
05-30-2006, 04:41 PM
TUESDAY MAY 30:

I wanted to retry deads cause I know mine aren't as good as they should be. I had some form things I wanted to fix. It is frustrating but I think i just gotta give it time and pay my dues.

Deadlifts

245 lbs x 3
295 lbs x 2
345 lbs x fail x fail

Darcy Tucker
05-31-2006, 12:24 AM
Day 10 of 21 completed.

Darcy Tucker
06-03-2006, 12:13 AM
Day 11, 12 and 13 of 21 done.

Darcy Tucker
06-03-2006, 12:13 AM
Day 11, 12 and 13 of 21 done.

Darcy Tucker
06-03-2006, 10:35 AM
You know what..starting tomorrow. I'm gonna be taking in 2400 calories for 3 weeks with one carb up each week. 280 g protein 201 g carbs and 56 g fat.

Wish me. This could be tough!

DGabe24
06-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Wow, sounds like you are going to shoot for a very strict diet. Discipline and consistency, good luck DT~

Darcy Tucker
06-05-2006, 11:20 AM
Thanks DGabe!

MONDAY JUNE 5:

Day 1 of 21 on 2400 calories is done. Today is day 2. I'm gonna do some deadlifts and elliptical training today. I've got a huge opportunity for a job so please wish me luck.

Darcy Tucker
06-08-2006, 01:41 PM
I only have the internet sporadically these days so I want to jot down some past workouts.

Bench Press

135 lbs x 5
225 lbs x 3 x 3

Hammer Jammer

2pps or 1pps not exactly sure
7 x 7

Machine Shoulder Press

90 lbs x 5 x 5

Chin ups x 5
Pullups x 3

Darcy Tucker
06-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Two Days ago

Deadlifts

135 lbs x 8
225 lbs x 5
325 lbs x 4 x 4

20 minutes cardio

Darcy Tucker
06-08-2006, 05:26 PM
THURSDAY JUNE 8 Today's Fitness:

Bench Press

135 lbs x 5 x 4
225 lbs x 3 x 3

Shoulder Press Machine

160 lbs x 1
140 lbs x 3 x 4

Barbell Rows

135 lbs x 10
185 lbs x 8
235 lbs x 5
255 lbs x 2

Darcy Tucker
06-09-2006, 10:58 AM
Day 1 of 21 complete.

Darcy Tucker
06-09-2006, 04:35 PM
Cardio(1) of 30 minutes done. I need to perform this 3 more times in the first week.

Darcy Tucker
06-13-2006, 02:50 PM
Day 1 of 21 done.

MONDAY JUNE 12:

Deadlifts

135 lbs x 10
225 lbs x 5
345 lbs x 2 x 3

10 minutes cardio

Darcy Tucker
06-14-2006, 03:11 PM
Day 2 of 14 done.

Bench Press

135 lbs x 5
225 lbs x 3
230 lbs x 2

Shoulder Press Machine (York)

110 lbs x 5
135 lbs x 5 (Clear the machine hopefully)

Pullups x 5
Wide Grip x 2

Darcy Tucker
06-16-2006, 02:20 PM
Ahhh getting frustrated. From now on only 2000 calories for 3 weeks starting today which is Friday the 16th of june 2006. This will last 3 weeks and have one carb up each week. Cardio will be HIIT.

Darcy Tucker
06-17-2006, 03:08 PM
JUNE 17 2006:

Day 1 done and on day 2 of 21 at 2000 calories done. No sweat. Did first session of hiit too. Should be looking really lean in 3 weeks.:clap:

Darcy Tucker
06-18-2006, 01:08 PM
Day 2 and 3 of 21 done. Leg day today.

I am going to be adding 120 extra calories for this section. 2000 seemed just a bit too little.

Darcy Tucker
06-23-2006, 07:55 PM
FRIDAY JUNE 23:

Squats
135 lbs x 20

Extensions
195 lbs x 5 x 5 x 5

Calve Raises
300 lbs x 10 x 10 x 10

I gotta do 4 cardios this week to catch up on my missed one this week. Two more weeks of like 2300 calories and then I'm going to 2000. I should be looking lean very soon.