PDA

View Full Version : MTV Real Life - I Want The Perfect Body

WiNgS
09-13-2003, 01:01 PM
did anyone else see this? i thought it was pretty good, does anyone else believe Anthony was natural? looks to me like he has one or two cycles under his belt

ryan1117
09-13-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by WiNgS
did anyone else see this? i thought it was pretty good, does anyone else believe Anthony was natural? looks to me like he has one or two cycles under his belt
We had a thread on this a month ago. A few people on here will probably flame you now saying you are a "hater" because you think he might have one or two cycles under his belt.

I guess just ignore them and they will go away.

SquareHead
09-13-2003, 01:18 PM
I think he probably has a fiew under his belt. But that's not to take away from his hard work.

WiNgS
09-13-2003, 01:36 PM
my opinion on enhanced athletes is that they work harder then naturals but just get quicker and better results from it. i plan on turning to the dark side in the not too distant future anyway. more power to him

chris mason
09-13-2003, 02:03 PM
my opinion on enhanced athletes is that they work harder then naturals but just get quicker and better results from it. i plan on turning to the dark side in the not too distant future anyway. more power to him

Except for the fact that if he is enhanced he shouldn't be running around proclaiming his natural status...

zwarrior99
09-13-2003, 02:05 PM
Hes definetly has quite a few not just a couple. He looks ok. But definetly he has a long shot from getting a pro card. I dont know who won that show, But definetly nobody there really looked pro material. Especially with freaks like Palumbo still havent gotten there pro cards!

SquareHead
09-13-2003, 02:14 PM
Palumbo recived is procard in 2001.

WiNgS
09-13-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by chris mason

Except for the fact that if he is enhanced he shouldn't be running around proclaiming his natural status...

i think thats more of a legal thing than anything else...i mean, ronnie coleman claims he is "natural" :rolleyes: :D

SquareHead
09-13-2003, 02:57 PM
lol True. And realy who is going to enter into a natural tested contest and say on MTV that he is "enhanced".

Dude dient Ronnie Coleman's mom get busted with mail order "products"?

WiNgS
09-13-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by SquareHead

Dude dient Ronnie Coleman's mom get busted with mail order "products"?

ROFLMAO! for real!?

smalls
09-13-2003, 03:20 PM
Its a rumor going around. Supposedly its all cleared up now, who knows.

Alex.V
09-13-2003, 03:33 PM

They can and should work HARDER. They can recover faster. If a natural works as "hard" as an enhanced athlete, he or she is being a dumbass.

And that is all I have to say about that, really.

Majestic
09-13-2003, 04:00 PM
I enjoy the show, and have no problem with the guy.

I don't know that I'd wind up being real good friends with the guy, but I respect HIS respect for his body, both with his adherence to nutrition, and his dislike for "going out and getting drunk".

I like to drink....I'm drinking right now....I'm just tipping my hat to him. The Earth has worse problems right now than this guy.

..........and he DOES have a couple cycles under his belt. You can't consume 1200 cals a day, AND do cardio EVERY DAY, for ANY period of time and not devour muscle. I don't care if it's only for a week. And he makes it sound like it was for MORE than a week.

Sorry about sounding like a know-it-all :( ......there are just too many wrenches in that equation for it to make sense.....

intensity
09-13-2003, 04:02 PM
I vote roids, but I don't really care either way. Steroid use only bothers me when 1 or both of the following things occur.

- They use and claim to be natural
- They use and talk sh*t about being bigger and stronger than everyone else

It's your body, do whatever the f*ck you want with it. Just don't lie about it, and don't act like your some f*ckin king because you use and it made you bigger faster than natural people.

There are a few guys in my gym who use, some are still normal nice guys who tell the truth about it when asked and just go about their business. And there are some who are both of the 2 things I listed above. Those guys can kiss my ass.

SquareHead
09-13-2003, 05:10 PM
I have no problems with people that dont tell the truth about their usage. It's not like were talking about telling someone weather or not you have streamers hanging out of the handle bars of your bicycle. It's admitting to a complete stranger that you illegally use a scheduled drug that could result in jail time. Why should someone have to discuss their usage or non usage. It's a personal decision why if you did juice would you want to enter into a discussion about it with people every time they ask about it. Ad to that uneducated peoples imitate reaction would be to loose all respect for that persons gains and treat them as a lesser. /preach

intensity
09-13-2003, 05:21 PM
Why should someone have to discuss their usage or non usage.

I agree, it should not be discussed. But when it is, to go out of your way to say that you don't use when you really do, and that you are natural when you really aren't, is pretty sh*tty if you ask me.

I'm not saying they should tell everyone they meet "hey man, I use roids." But if the conversation starts, they shouldn't make the statement that they don't use when they do. Either don't say anything, or tell the truth. Just my opinion.

BCC
09-13-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by chris mason

I agree with you Chris, but it's such a double edged sword. It's just public suicide to admit, while it's irritating to have to be dishonest.

WiNgS
09-13-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by SquareHead
I have no problems with people that dont tell the truth about their usage. It's not like were talking about telling someone weather or not you have streamers hanging out of the handle bars of your bicycle. It's admitting to a complete stranger that you illegally use a scheduled drug that could result in jail time. Why should someone have to discuss their usage or non usage. It's a personal decision why if you did juice would you want to enter into a discussion about it with people every time they ask about it. Ad to that uneducated peoples imitate reaction would be to loose all respect for that persons gains and treat them as a lesser. /preach

totally agree...even if i was "on" i would say im natural not only because i wouldnt want to incriminate myself but also because its polite way of cutting a long boring conversation short..."im natural" in other words "STFU"

EDIT: but i do not agree with non-naturals entering natural competitions tuttut

FLY
09-13-2003, 06:20 PM
How can you tell if he was enhanced? IMHO, some people are in denial that a natural person could be better looking than someone popping pills.

jealousy?

just wondering. not pointing fingers.

Majestic
09-13-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by FLY
How can you tell if he was enhanced? IMHO, some people are in denial that a natural person could be better looking than someone popping pills.

jealousy?

How 'bout you read my post?!?!?!? :study:

.....and let's stay friends, ok?!?!?!? :D

WiNgS
09-13-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by FLY

jealousy?

he was very big and had a strirated ass on 1200 kcals a day + cardio he also had the "inflated" look about him

FLY
09-13-2003, 06:28 PM

he was very big and had a strirated ass on 1200 kcals a day + cardio he also had the "inflated" look about him

Ok, i guess i missed the 1200 calories part of the show.

But wouldn't taking a lot of Potassium be enough to inflate him? Or is that considered an enhancement?

Xand
09-14-2003, 07:55 AM
I hate when people dismiss the natural bodybuilder's achievements to he must have been lying- he's on a cycle. This used to happen to me all the time. It was very annoying and discouraging. It made me feel like a liar when I definately was as clean as can be. People can do great things through training, nutrition, sports psychologists and supplements.

If someone is using-- it's really none of my business. If they tell they're not, I'll have to base their answer on our relationship and my knowledge of their integrity to come to my own conclusion. But I'm not going to expect some guy that I see at the gym for a few hours a week to tell me he is doing something illegal. If he does then, not only is he doing things that are against the law but he's stupid too.

To each his own is what I say. Get bigger whatever way you want. I'm still gonna beat you when we get on stage.:D

Beast
09-15-2003, 02:16 PM
I can't wait for MTV's "True Life: I'm a Steroid User" to air. That'll be interesting.

WiNgS
09-15-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by NDBeast
I can't wait for MTV's "True Life: I'm a Steroid User" to air. That'll be interesting.

;)

AllUp
09-15-2003, 02:53 PM
LOL.

Reinier
09-15-2003, 03:31 PM
MTV should just- go away or something. Just stop.

RG570
09-15-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Reinier
MTV should just- go away or something. Just stop. :withstupi