PDA

View Full Version : Man boobs how do you get rid of them?

Joe.G
09-17-2003, 09:42 AM
In my early teen years I went from being a very skinny kid to putting on some weight at which time I grew how else do you say this? well some small tits, they are not hugh but they are there, I have since cam down to a normal weight, 5'9" 180, what can I do to get rid of them? I am now 24. Thanks

Altered_Ego
09-17-2003, 09:54 AM
Its really common for men to have this. I think 1 out of every 3 mean suffer from this. Its actually called gynecomastia. Men have a tendency to build up fat deposits around their nipple area. Will this go away...probably not. If you work really..I mean really hard..it should tighten up some.

I too have had this same problem. Its finally going away though. They make medicine that you can use to help this as well.

I would just suggest stay in the gym and do a ton of pec exercises and see what happens. Dont give up. Also, what does your diet look like?

Joe.G
09-17-2003, 10:07 AM
I have been going to the gym for a little while now and things are tightening up, I am just scard of making it worse.

Altered_Ego
09-17-2003, 10:09 AM
lol

It will not make it worse. There are some chest exercises that may make it look a little weird, but working out VS not working out is the best solution.

galileo
09-17-2003, 10:20 AM
There have been numerous threads in this forum (even in the last few weeks) that address this. Please search.

Altered_Ego
09-17-2003, 10:33 AM
Here ya go....

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35296&highlight=man+boobs

galileo
09-17-2003, 10:53 AM
Just to correct you, it is likely that every 1 in 3 pubescent males experience this, but most go away after puberty ends. It could be one of two things.
1. Fat
2. Breast Tissue

Feel for a hard lump behind the nipple. Got one? See one of the other threads. Your options are limited to drug therapy and surgery, essentially. No lump? You're fat. Lose bodyfat and it'll go away. Some people like products like Lipoderm, FL7, and Yohimburn for feminine fat areas, but they only work if you are at a low enough bodyfat and you are cutting. It sucks, but a lot of people live with it. Soft nipple tissue can make it even worse. Do your nipples ever get hard? If so, does it look way better?

Altered_Ego
09-17-2003, 10:56 AM
Thanks! I thought I might have been a little off.

Mine look great when they are hard :)

virus
09-17-2003, 01:07 PM
What does the lump feel like? I think mine are just sorta fatty, I have a belly too (that needs to go as well). Mine look great as well when they are hard. Does this mean that they are just fat? If so, they should go away with the rest of the bf when I burn the bf right?

galileo
09-17-2003, 01:18 PM
It's likely fat then, coupled with soft nipple tissue that has stretched due to the extra weight. A lump would most likely be small (marble or less) that's firm to the touch. Fat can range from a jello to spongey feel. I've noticed that fat can be quite dense in certain regions, so it can be hard to tell. Some people actually equate it to feeling like a marble, but you can't be 100% positive without surgery. I'd try to get my bodyfat below 10% and see how it looks, then take action from there. If you're concerned, see a plastic surgeon and they'll give you an opinion (and an estimate). Good luck.

Joe.G
09-18-2003, 11:22 AM
There soft they just feel fat, now when it is cold out and the whole chest firms up, it is not just the nipple,(which are not big).

HORNEDFROGS07
09-18-2003, 11:43 AM
Check out my post about the puberty gyno deal. I got some info saying that nolva will help, even after the fact.

D&G
09-19-2003, 09:11 AM
Weird, sometimes I have this bad, just looks like water/fat under the nipple and looks nasty, other times its just not there at all and looks fine, have no idea why.

Tryska
09-19-2003, 09:19 AM
omg.

i read through this thread and got this visual of all of you boys in the mirror fiddling with your nips to see how they look hard.

and umm..yeah what galileo said.

Altered_Ego
09-19-2003, 11:07 AM
haha....i can promise you that i have not done it yet...lol

David
09-19-2003, 11:29 AM
Actually it's not such a bad idea. Men can get breast cancer, too.

:nod:

GermanicWarrior
09-28-2003, 09:39 PM
Gyno refers to the fat behind the nipple that makes it look puffy and what not. The whole 'Man tits' is something different and generally men who are overweight have them. I thought you could get rid of them by losing weight with cardio and chest excercises? But gyno for sure you would probably need surgically removed

Joe.G
09-29-2003, 09:57 PM
I don't have puffy stuuf behind my nipple I have tit's.

AndresC
09-30-2003, 05:33 AM
can you stop calling them tits? Men do not have tits. Try to keep this thread semi professional

Exnor
09-30-2003, 06:12 AM
some men have tits, thats what this thread is about, right? :)

harryhoudini66
09-30-2003, 12:58 PM
I have not gotten rid of mine, but have reduced them by one inch in the last four days. I used Ab-Solve on my chest.

SquareHead
09-30-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Tryska
omg.

i read through this thread and got this visual of all of you boys in the mirror fiddling with your nips to see how they look hard.

and umm..yeah what galileo said.

Do you have to be curious about breast tissue to do this or can I just do it with my leisure time.

GermanicWarrior
09-30-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by harryhoudini66
I have not gotten rid of mine, but have reduced them by one inch in the last four days. I used Ab-Solve on my chest.

Ab-solve? I've never heard of it.
Does anyone know if you can get rid of it with a strict diet, cardio excercise and chest excercises?

EdgeCrusher
09-30-2003, 02:13 PM
Germanic, yeah - strict diet + strong routine should help you lose fat on your body, which should eventually translate to less fat on your chest.

I am using Lipoderm-Y by Avant Labs on my Chest as well, but I haven't used it long enough to tell any difference.

Joe.G
09-30-2003, 10:46 PM
How much and where do you get the ab solve? what is it suppose to do?

harryhoudini66
10-03-2003, 12:56 PM
Ab-Solve and Lypoderm-Y are made by Avant Labs. They both are good, but are not meant for man tits.

Ab-Solve worked great for me because I have a high Body Fat amount. Lypoderm is mor for people with low Body fat.

Ab-Solve is for VAT. I made a post in the Supplements Section about my test in case you are interested.

Downunder
10-14-2003, 03:22 AM
How do they feel?

I',m jealous.

chessplayin
11-06-2003, 10:16 AM
I recently developed unilateral (on one side) gynecomastia. Had a mammogram ( not nearly as painful as I'd heard) and ultrasound to rule out anything else.

I am 37 yrs old, never used gear, and think that I am healthy.

My doctor is running blood tests to check on my estrogen levels, testosterone levels, etc...

It is uncomfortable and fortunately my insurance will probably pay for surgery.

The whole thing freaked my wife out, since she thought that I had breast cancer, despite my reassurances that I didn't think so.

side note (whole different topic): I had to argue with the Dr. about the validity of my not using gear; why is it that people automatically assume muscular peolple use steroids? Haven't they ever heard of hard work? Maybe the media plays up the usage too much?

americanparadox
06-04-2004, 03:04 AM
So here's my problem. I've got puffy nipples basically. I used to lift weights a little back in highschool, but since have stopped. I don't plan on ever lifting again. Before that, I was a generally lazy person, I didn't play any sports and I spent a lot of time on the computer.

These days I've started running at night, usually a mile and a half, I do this generally every other night, hoping that the tissue around and behind my nipples would burn off due to sweating and movement and whatnot. Well I've been doing this for about 3-4 weeks and I really haven't seen much of a difference. I don't want to start lifting weights because I don't want to maintain that daily routine, or build muscle mass. I enjoy running now, and I'd like to keep things as natural as possible. I'm not a big guy either, I weigh about 175 give or take few pounds.

Any suggestions?

fishbrains
06-04-2004, 10:01 AM
http://www.beyondmuscle.com/avlaab4oz.html

SW
06-06-2004, 08:32 PM
joe, i had the same problem when i was younger and before i started lifting. what's worked for me is the dummbell press and holy hallelujiuah i can do the tittydance now. now they've went from soft to hard and 10 times stronger. maybe you should try db press if you already haven't. stick with it religiously and be rewarded

Joe.G
06-07-2004, 04:51 AM
yeah I like the DB press, I have stopped working out and i feel like ****, I just can't seem to find the time right now.

americanparadox
06-08-2004, 04:09 AM
What's the dumbbell press? I'm not familiar with it.

prof
06-08-2004, 07:11 AM
joe, try to lose some body fat all over if you still have a fine rack, go see a doctor

this isn't Joe G from cgti is it ;)

Joe.G
06-10-2004, 04:42 AM
CGTI What is that?

prof
06-10-2004, 10:35 AM
www.clubgti.com/forum

obviously not the same Joe G then, just i have linked a lot of the articles from here to that site, and i wondered if you had come over and joined,

SW
06-10-2004, 06:38 PM
americanparadox: db press is
1. laying on back on bench (without rack)
2. then get two dummbels in your hands with them running perpendicular to your body.
3. push your arms straight up untill they're fully extended and clink the end of them together.
4.repeat

they're a great pectoral workout

Harrison486
06-14-2004, 07:38 PM
Anyone have a picture of someone with gyno? Im all paranoid now...

harryhoudini66
06-14-2004, 09:37 PM
http://www.gynecomastia.org/content/treatment/gynogallery.shtml

americanparadox
06-16-2004, 11:06 PM
Can't you just burn those off by running? What if you have a smaller case of it?

galileo
06-17-2004, 06:59 AM
www.clubgti.com/forum

obviously not the same Joe G then, just i have linked a lot of the articles from here to that site, and i wondered if you had come over and joined,

I have a GTI! Woo hoo!

Giddo
06-17-2004, 07:15 AM
I have a GTI! Woo hoo!

Can I join with my V5????????

prof
06-17-2004, 07:53 AM
v5 sure, anything in the VW/audi/skoda/bentley etc group is welcome, but we also have some GM/Ford guys too

mostly just talk rubbish in the general sections but the tech advise is good

Giddo
06-17-2004, 08:04 AM
The forum looks cool, i'm on my 3rd VW.
My first was a VR6, second was a 1.8T
Now i'm on a V5 with 17" santamonica's, full leather and a DSP sound system.
My fuel bill sucks though.

prof
06-17-2004, 08:30 AM
nice choice of cars there

I have 2 a2s one 16v and the other all in peices getting an Audi TT engine and 6 speed box, with a different turbo etc it'll be 300+bhp, silly but fun

Giddo
06-17-2004, 08:38 AM
I love Audi!!!!! I test drove a 52 plate S3 last week but my wife says I have to keep this one for at least a year :whip: so January i'll change.

That a2 is gonna be awsome at the traffic lightsLOL Everyone will be like, WTF!

prof
06-17-2004, 08:47 AM
yeah if I can get any grip