PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love the cheatdays

jinxx
09-18-2003, 05:11 PM
I usually only have a cheatday on saturday but today I had to pick up my dad from this convention where he was at. Since I came there 2 hours too early I started walking around and there were stands all over the place where food was free. So I said **** it and had 2 hamburgers, 2 thingy's with ham in them, like 6 cookies, some bread with garlic on it and some rice with with vegetables and chicken (all for free) in a time period of 2,5 hour. I was stuffed afterwards, my stomach is now swollen like a big balloon..lol

I don't think it was all that bad though since im at BF 8% now so I can use a regular refeed (to raise leptin) but I felt a little guilty about it though. But it also gives me new motivation to keep my diet strict for the rest of the week so its all good I guess.

Anyways, I should've gotten the extra kcals from clean food but whatever though. You guys think this will set me back big time though?

SoulOfKoRea
09-18-2003, 05:25 PM
you're confusing cheat days with refeeds... but whatever works for you...

bradley
09-18-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by jinxx
Anyways, I should've gotten the extra kcals from clean food but whatever though. You guys think this will set me back big time though?

In the grand scheme of things, no.:)

David
09-18-2003, 07:10 PM
lol there's nothing like a wild eating frenzy eh?
:)

Bam Bam
09-18-2003, 07:15 PM
that sounds like an appetizer to me

AndresC
09-18-2003, 07:23 PM
what are refeeds?

Stabber
09-18-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by AndresC
what are refeeds?

Cheatdays :D

jinxx
09-19-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by SoulOfKoRea
you're confusing cheat days with refeeds... but whatever works for you...

Usually when I have a refeed I eat more food but clean food though. Most of this was all junk :cool:

bradley
09-19-2003, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by AndresC
what are refeeds?

Here you go:)

http://www.theministryoffitness.com/mof/library/articles/article18.htm