PDA

View Full Version : Highway To Heaven

dubliner
09-21-2003, 05:18 PM
Hello ladies and gentleman.
Ive decided to make a journal which ill update once or twice a week(i dont have access to the internet all the time)
Im 20, 6"3 and around 180 pounds id say my bf is pretty low probably under 10% (tell me what you think from the picture!).
Ive been bulking for the past 3 months and made descent enough gains (15 pounds).
Anyway here is my routine

6 DAY SPLIT

DAY 1 - delts, tri
DAY 2 - back, abs
DAY 3 - rest
DAY 4 - chest, bicep
DAY 5 - legs
DAY 6 - rest
DAY 7 - repeat from day 1

I do 6-8 reps, and 3 sets for each exercise(Ill put my exercises in later)

here is a sample of my diet

7am 3 weetabix , 1 banana
8am mass gainer drink
10 am chicken sandwich(about 150gram of chicken breast)
1pm small tin of tuna, and some form of carbs either rice or potato, and a jogurt
4pm either ham or chicken sandwichand a banana
6.30pm baked beans with some form of carbs, rice, potato, or brown bread
8pm(after gym) protein shake
10pm Sirloin steak with potato
10.30pm sleep

throw in around 100grams of peanuts a day with this plus maybe some biscuits or something.
And around 2 litres of water(plus an energy drink when in the gym), and you should get a fair idea of my diet

Any feedback or what you think of my diet and routine would be pukka(good)
.cheers

JuniorMint6669
09-21-2003, 05:45 PM
Goodluck! :spam: What's a biscuit?

RuLess
09-21-2003, 06:14 PM
nice gains man.. try to get a little more food in tho..

lookin good so far.. ill stop in from time to time

peas

Mik
09-22-2003, 09:48 AM
Good luck mate!

Alke
09-22-2003, 04:53 PM
good luck bro' .....whats a weetabix?

dubliner
09-23-2003, 03:21 AM
Thanks fellas im a gonna need all the support i can get. juniormint - a biscuit- custad creme, digestive, rich tea
A weetabix! they dont have them in the usa?there a good brreakfast cereal:cool:

d-bol_dale
09-23-2003, 01:39 PM
Good luck with the journal bro but that diet looks far to strict. You have a small waist which is just wrong. Start the day as you mean to go on with the breakfast of champions. McDonalds!

dubliner
09-23-2003, 02:08 PM
d-bole_date
ye I was thinking it was a bit strict myself not hearty enough.I reckon ill add a couple of good ole bacon butties in the morning.My ****in waist has always been too thin,im not to worried about putting a little bit of fat on like most people in here if i keep my bf under 15% that ell be fine i can always cut if it gets too much.Your a big fella yourself, you cutting at the moment?

dubliner
09-23-2003, 02:10 PM
Oh by the way im gonna post my journal at the end of each week, I ussualy dont have access to the smicken internet

Saint Patrick
09-23-2003, 02:34 PM
good luck w/ your goals man.

Alke
09-23-2003, 02:42 PM
we gots shredded wheat cereal, but the darn things arent THAT big LOL, those look great!

dubliner
09-25-2003, 04:27 PM
Thanks st.pat, ha ha you cant stand in the way of what an irishman wants, youve got some killer abs mate what do you do for them.
kenn- ye we have shredded wheat they used to sell big ones but I aint seen them around lately.Weetabix is the best though,i either have that or porridge

dubliner
10-04-2003, 04:26 PM
I will be posting my routine and stuff when i get sorted out. im going on holiday nxt week wont be training, after that i aint having it.im about the 183 mark now well on course for my 200 pound march goal, went to get my b/f tested in my friends gym but the damn thing was broken .hopefully they will fix it!lata
......................//)
....................,/../
.................../..../
.............//'...'/`
........../'/.../..../......./\
........('(.......... ~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.
............\..............(
..............\.............\:

dubliner
10-28-2003, 05:48 AM
Back from my ****in holiday last week and lost around 5 ****in pounds when i got back. didnt train and werent eating nothing but crap.Since then ive gained back the weight that I lost, I think it was mostly water.I felt like a newbee going back to my gym when i came back. take away the pump i get after the gym and i look like a normal mo ****er off the street.
I got my b/f tested and it was exactly 10%, not bad the thing even told me how many calories i average a day 3750 sounds about right(how the **** can it do that?).
Still on target for my march goal of 200 pounds

Coke
10-28-2003, 07:41 AM
best wishes bro on gaining weight which should be impressive since you have height (bastard) - :D

dubliner
11-03-2003, 02:15 AM
Alrit its about time I started a journal, i bring it to the gym with me now starting from yesterday I started an 8 week routine.Its another 6 day split, the old one was getting stale, and my diet was getting all ****ed up.I need to give myself a kick up the ass
At least i think i look noticably bigger than the picture from the start even though i only put 5pounds on from then

Day1 Chest and abs
decline bench press
Dumbell incline press
flat dumbell flyes

Side raise
Weighted knee lifts
Cable crunch
Day2
Back, bicep
Wide grip pulldowns
Barbell rows
Deadlifts

Incline dumbell curls
Hammer curls
Reverse curls(for forearm)
Day 3 rest
Day 4Shoulders, tricep
Barbell military press
Lateral raises
Cable rear lateral raises

Weighted dips
Cable extension
Day5Legs
Barbell squats
leg press
Leg extension
Calf raises
Day6 rest

i brought myself a months worth of food its frozen in the freezer

dubliner
11-03-2003, 02:23 AM
I started fom day4, By the way i take each rep real slow about 5 seconds a rep
Barbell military press
Warm up 12 repsx44
Set 1 7 repsx77
Set 2 6 repsx77
Set 3 7repsx72

Lateral raises
Warm up 15 repsx6(each dumbell weighed 6)
Set 1 7repsx20
Set 2 8 repsx18
Set 3 7 repsx18

Cable rear lateral raises
Set 1 7rx11
Set 2 6rx5
set3 6rx5**** i cant be bothered writing the rest, this is bull****

PeterParker
11-03-2003, 02:34 AM
good luck dubliner in achieveing your goals,