PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Sick.. And Cutting.. :\

defcon
09-28-2003, 07:18 AM
Hey.. ive done a week of cutting, and had my carb up on friday.. well from about 11pm friday night, till breakfast time this mourning i was dead sick, throwing up and all that sick stuff:| i was not able to stomach anything, no matter how hard i tried to keep sum protein down in me :P i droped a hella lot of weight ( 99% water of course ). My question is what is the best way to continue on my cutting cycle, starting today should i eat a normal day of cutting.. or introduce food slowly ( prolly eat 75% of my caloeir intake today, 100% tommorow ), i feel that if i try to eat 100% of my cutting calorie intake i will get sick again :\ ANY information/articles about being sick while cutting would be greatly approeciated :) thanx guys. this is first time outa bed in 2 days! lol :(

bradley
09-28-2003, 08:34 AM
I would just try to eat what I could, and not really be too concerned about your cutting diet. The first priority wouls be to get over the virus or whatever it is causing the stomach problems, and then you can resume your diet.