PDA

View Full Version : Road to the 2005 CBBF Superheavyweight Championship

Shankerr
09-28-2003, 10:25 AM
Hey, I got bored of the name of my other journal, so heres a new one ;)

Heres a link to my old one (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=36632[/url)

Anyway, gotta go help my finance prof for a few hours, then its time for a good quad workout! I'll keep ya posted on it later

pruneman
09-28-2003, 11:00 AM
allow me to be the first to :spam: your new journal

snow
09-28-2003, 11:31 AM
sorry you're canadian :(

BCC
09-28-2003, 11:52 AM
lmao

rookiebldr
09-28-2003, 12:26 PM
Shane, we can always change the journal name for ya. Afterall, at the rate you are starting up new journals, we'll have to change your handle instead. :thumbup: :thumbup:

drew
09-29-2003, 08:26 AM
:spam:

Mik
09-29-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by snow
sorry you're canadian :(

Off with your head! :shoot:

Shankerr
10-01-2003, 04:40 PM
So anyway, I am back in Ontario for a few days of unexpected (and unwanted) vacation time..... If you haven't heard, a hurricane hit Halifax on Sunday night, basically tore the city to shreds, my residence was closed indeffinitely because of damage, and the university is closed until next week. SO back home I flew this morning ;) I am gonna try to get into my old gym, but if not, I'll be back training in a week, and will be hitting some major journal entries then ;)

Rook> I kinda like my new journal :) Besides, I'm starting on a new phase of training, so its a bit of a break line, hehe.

ps. hit me on MSN, maybe I can coe to K-Town whilst home..

Snow> tuttut No other comment :)

Mik> I agree, lets get us a linch squad and go down there

Coke
10-02-2003, 06:31 AM
Too bad about the natural disaster bro, that causes so much problems, delays and what not...

hope you will still get some sessions in while you are out dude - best of luck always

:)

WillKuenzel
10-02-2003, 06:59 AM
Damn, the place shut down for a week?! That's crazy. Hope none of your stuff was damaged.

Mik
10-02-2003, 07:04 AM
I was going to PM you and see how you fared in that mess. What a disaster there!

Shankerr
10-03-2003, 11:05 AM
haha yeah guys it was totally a mess! All my stuff was OK though! None of my windows blew out or anything, which was a miracle!

Oh well, heading back on Sunday, classes start on Monday. I've not been able to train while at home, but come monday, there will be a wrath fo fury unleashed on the gym, hehe

Shankerr
10-06-2003, 06:25 PM
so tonite was a chest workout.... after finally getting back home after being exacuated, and the gym being closed, a nice session was in order....

incline DB: 70x12, 90x9, 105x7, 100x5, 70x7
Flat DB: 85x12 , 85x12, 85x9, 85x4, 85x3
Incline flyes: 3 sets
cable flyes: 3 sets

Diet: Off today all my food was ruined because the power was out for a week, so I just ate on campus. I got groceries tonite though, so I'll be back on tomorrow. I feel bad for a mate of mine. His power came back on for about 6 hours, in which time he bought $100 worth of food... then the power went back off, and ruined that food too, so he had to rebuy everything for a second time today! poor guy!

ANyway, I'm off, finance class calls!

BennettBoy
10-06-2003, 06:35 PM
Good to hear everything was OK in your house Shane. What's up with doing more for DB inclines than DB flat? I'm just the opposite LOL.

Shankerr
10-06-2003, 06:41 PM
haha whats goin on man?

Well, for me, I find that whatever excercise I do first, I push more weight, and then my chest is more fatigued by the time I get to the next heavy push. Also today I was trying to do some higher rep burnouts with a lower weight for flats. I find that it works well, but just doesn;t look as impressive to the guy standing behind you ;)

So whats goin on with you? I haven't heard from ya in a while, staying busy??

Shankerr
10-06-2003, 09:18 PM
Oh sorry, the most important song of today was...

Neil Young - Cinnamon Girl

Reinvented
10-06-2003, 10:01 PM
:spam: good luck bro, keep us Canadians together

rookiebldr
10-06-2003, 11:08 PM
Nice workout session, Shane. You do love training chest, eh. ;) It would have been great to hook up with you when you were in town, however, I just didn't get down there this weekend. Maybe over Christmas.

Coke
10-07-2003, 05:27 AM
...i felt bad for dude having to go spend more money again - :D

Good chest day man - :)

Workhorse
10-07-2003, 09:41 AM
Had to pop in and say hi Shane... and as for us Canadians, hell ya we'll form a linch mob!! lol You comin' to Calgary to pick me up??? lol

Good workout bro!

Mik
10-07-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Shankerr
Oh sorry, the most important song of today was...

Neil Young - Cinnamon Girl

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! The man is a god I tells ya. A god I says!

Shankerr
10-07-2003, 02:19 PM
Reinvented> We gotta stick together! Hou can be an official member of the Canadian Club, hehe

Rook> Definitely over Christmas then man, I'll be home for a few weeks then, bit easier to schedule things!

Cocoa> Thanks man :) Gotta hate spending more cash, eh? :(

Workie > We'll all pitch in and buy you a ticket out here, hehe, then we can really cause some shiet!

Mik> I agree man, he is a great artist! Listening to some Neil Young right now actually!

BennettBoy
10-07-2003, 05:39 PM
Yo, I'm doing well Shane. Still going out too much on weekends and having fun, but otherwise.....lifting hard, working hard, dieting well, etc.

Hey, I just read your other two page journal LOL and came across this:

Got some good stuff worked out over the last few days, so now I know where I'm heading. Honestly, there are some things in my life that I'm not comfortable with at the moment, so we'll see what happens. Theres some stuff about me (mainly related to my current list of priorities) that some people just dont seem to understand that needs to get sorted out, and soon.

Care to share?

Damn you are a big ole boy these days. Lean down some son.

Shankerr
10-07-2003, 11:24 PM
haha tell ya what mate, I'll fill ya in on MSN sometime? I don't wanna go posting too much, I already learned once what posting too much info in a journal can do, hehe

And yeah I am gettin big now. I am actually going to start slimming down a bit. I want to get to around 10% or so I think and hover there. At that weight, as of now, I should be in around 235 - 237lbs which would be a good base to go from when I get ready for a show. Honestly, I have just been concerned with packing on as much size as possible lately, and eating like a phuckin horse! But at least I can cut it off easy, hehe

Anyway, I'm off to bed, I'll post the workouts tomorrow!

ciao

S

Shankerr
10-09-2003, 12:26 PM
yeah..... so anyway I'm bored......

OK yesterdays workout was arms...

Workout

4 sets BB curls, supersetted with alternating DB curls
4 sets Seated incline simultaneous DB curls
2 sets of 21's

4 sets skullcrushers (1.5 plates per side on a cambered bar)
4 sets pressdowns
4 sets rope extensions
2 sets close grip press

Diet

Diet was good,s till getting on track again. My meals were all good, with around 375g of protein, 600g carbs, and some fat in there as well ;)

By next week, I'll have things totally sorted out. I am still trying to get groceries sorted out after losing everything last week. And I am still on a hard bulk diet, so things were a bit more slack. However, I have made a pact that by Monday night, my diet will be spotless again, hehe. Planning to lean down to about 240lbs I think by mid November. Cutting for the show will begin the first of January, and maybe even sooner if I am not lean enough for my liking. So basically, looking to lean off gradually between now and mid November, maintain for a few months, then cut hard to get down to about 4% or so.

Anyway, I'm outta here, gotta hit the gym and then work for a bit!

ciao

Shane

Saint Patrick
10-09-2003, 01:19 PM
Skulls w/ a cambered bar? Never heard of that before.....

Shankerr
10-09-2003, 02:41 PM
Really? What do you use for skulls?

I've been trying it a bit lately, usually I use a regular curl bar, giving this a go for something different

Coke
10-10-2003, 12:09 PM
Even without seeing the weights, I know that the arm session was great - ;)

...plans look good for this fall and winter, best of luck bro!

Shankerr
10-10-2003, 03:41 PM
Thanks guys :)

I'm just on ym way out now to do some delts / traps. Should be a good session! I am closer to being in line diet wise as well. its a day by day thing for me, every day it gets a bit better. But like I said, Monday, I'll be back on track and ready to roll hardcore style!

Shankerr
10-12-2003, 02:10 PM
Quads today...

Training

warm up of 5 mins on treadmill

5 sets leg extensions as a pre-exhaust / warmup
4 sets hack squats, 3 plates, 4 plates, 4 plates (per side)
4 sets one legged leg press, 2 plates per side, 3 plates per side, 4 plates per side.

15 mins cardio at end, 4.0MPH, 5% incline.

Diet

Only had three meals thus far, about to have a third..

1) 6 whole eggs, bowl of vector, 4 slices ham, water, vitamins, juice
2) 1lb x-lean grnd beef, 1.5 cups oatmeal
3) 3 scoops whey, creatine, maltodextrin, banana, milk, ice = shake

About to have a couple chicken breasts and some potatoes for my 4th meal, the rest of the day will be tuna, a shake and some turkey. No carbs from here until tomorrow morning.

Thoughts

I have two midterms this week, so there is gonna be some serious homework to do! I don't mind though, what with being a nerd and all, school is fun ;) I am in the process of designing a new tattoo for my back. I'll attach a pic of it below, let me know what you think! The wording means "Overcome" in Scottish Gaelic. Thisis just a rough photoshop bit, gonna have to draw it all out, and going to change the lettering to gothic letters I think...

Anyway, I gotta go read some accounting and hit up some assignments before turkey time ;)

Cheers

Shane

Shankerr
10-12-2003, 02:11 PM
Here is the new tattoo idea....

It won't be this big on my back, this is just for designing purposes, hehe. It'll basically be all the black stuff. The beige coloured crap will just be blank space.

Shankerr
10-13-2003, 02:57 PM
Like the new name of the journal??? :cool:

I wish it were true, hehe

BennettBoy
10-13-2003, 07:06 PM
Tatoo looks OK if your into tats and all. :D

4 plates per side on hack squats is damn stout man. Good job!

BennettBoy
10-13-2003, 07:14 PM
Oh, and I just noticed....another title change to ya journal. LMAO!

Shankerr
10-13-2003, 09:17 PM
haha I know, I can;t settle on anything, so I just keep burning thru titles, hehe. Although this one is a bit more motivational, so it may stick!

rookiebldr
10-13-2003, 10:26 PM
New name for the journal is cool. Go for it dude. Where will the competition be held that year?

Cool tat.

Mik
10-14-2003, 07:43 AM
I'll be at the comp. in Kingston this weekend. Will you be guest posing?

Coke
10-14-2003, 08:00 AM
it could very well happen bro, and you know it - ;) ...best of luck always!

Shankerr
10-14-2003, 12:15 PM
Rook> I'm not sure where it will be held that year, this year was in Sakskatoon I believe... I'll hafta check into it :)

Mik> I wish I was guest posing, hehe. Take a look for a dude named Tim Walsh there and lemme know if hws lookin big ;) Hes a cousin of a good friend of mine, big kid!

Cocoa> Well, ya never know I guess, just gotta keep at it and see where things go, hehe ;) Thanks for the wishes mate!

Mik
10-14-2003, 04:47 PM
What's he look like? I'll let ya know.

Shankerr
10-14-2003, 11:52 PM
Umm, big guy, glasses, they'll announce his name though :)

Shankerr
10-14-2003, 11:53 PM
ok, so I'm too tired to post anymore, so I'll post my workout tomorrow :) Good chest session tonite though, great burn!

Shankerr
10-17-2003, 08:27 AM
So yesterday was back, had a good one, great burn!

Training

T bar rows: 3 plates x 10, 4 plates x 6, 5 plates x 4 + 3 plates x 7
Rack Pulls: 3 plates / side x 15, 5 plates / side x 5, 6 plates / side x 3, 3 plates / side x 8
1 arm DB rows: 3 sets
Shrugs: 3 sets
seated cable rows: 3 sets

That was it

Diet

Diet was good as well. Basically consisted of whey, beef, eggs, chicken, crystal light and oats for yesterday, with a detour bar and a utrun bar thrown in for good measure ;)

Thoughts

Had a marketing exam yesterday, and today I am studying for a stats exam that is taking place tonite. I am thnking more and more that I should have stuck with the sciences, because now for me to get into dental school, I'm going to have to ut in a whole extra year to do some science courses. Oh well, at least I'll have the business training behind me for when I have my own practice ;)

Ciao for now

S

Mik
10-20-2003, 11:41 AM
Tim looked ****ing awesome at the show. He came in at 230 I think. He was shredded beyond belief with paper thin skin. He took second though. He had 30lbs and prolly 3 inches on the guy that won. Personally, I thought Tim would've taken it.

Shankerr
10-20-2003, 01:23 PM
Good :) Tim is a pretty good guy, maybe I'll be like him when I grow up, hehe

haven't been able to post for the last bit because of midterms, but training has been OK, going aobut every other day due to time restrictions. Diet has been excellent, no cheats. This week I am back into training every day, and am going to be running 2-a-days for the next few weeks!

Anyway, tonite is chest, and I'll post about it later on

ciao

S

rookiebldr
10-20-2003, 02:54 PM
You're going to be a dentist? You'd blow away all the dentists that I've seen since most can barely lift the tools they're using.

Hey doc, do you want to add some test onto that script?

Shankerr
10-20-2003, 04:39 PM
haha yeah I figure I'll just scare the kids into being still in my chair, hehe ;)

Anyway, tonite was chest, as I said before, and it was a pretty solid workout...

Training

Did some cardio ad forearms this morning... and tonites workout consisted of...

Incline DB: 75x12, 90x8, 105x6, 110x4
Flat BB: 135x12, 205x9, 245x4, 255x4, 135x6
Inclince flyes: 3 sets
3 sets dips

Diet

Clean and good :) Been eating well for a week now, and it really does make me feel alot better! I am at around 4200 calories so far today, and still have another full meal and a shake, so looking at about 5000 total.

Anyway, thats all for me, I'm off to work on some accounting

see ya

S

Shankerr
10-21-2003, 08:05 PM
tonite I did some arms.... 3 excercises for biceps and three for tri's, 4 sets of each. Made it quick though, was working on a finance assignment for 7.5 hours this afternoon after class, ran to the gym, and now back at it. hehe

Oh well, I gotta run, finance calls, midterm time and all, but it was sa good workout overall, feeling pretty jacked. 253 lbs tonite.

ciao

S

WillKuenzel
10-21-2003, 08:10 PM
Damn, you just keep getting bigger don't ya?! :p

Good luck with mid-terms, man!

Shankerr
10-23-2003, 09:05 AM
nah, I's a skinny batch :)

Anywhoo, yesterday was back, I did four sets of T bars, up to 5 plates, mid grip; 4 sets of bent rows, highest weight was 275lbs; 3 sets 1 arm DB rows; 3 sets seated cable rows; 3 sets lat pulldowns with a "V" bar; 2 sets pullups.

No cardio yesterday, but my diet kicked arse! I missed breakfast, just had two bars and a banana, but the rest of the day was solid. Chicken, beef, eggs, oats and a yam were the components. Also drank about 2.5 gallons, 1 gallon of which was crystal light, the rest was pure water.

Anyway, another quickie, sitting at the liobrary taking 5 from studying accounting. bid ass midterm tomorrow, not looking forward to it!

talk later

S

Shankerr
10-27-2003, 01:18 PM
Yeah, so one more midterm tomorrow night then I an get back to posting. My training and diet have been great the last few weeks since I was able to post alot, but just not time to discuss it :)

Anyway, last night i got bored, so walked over to the physics building and weighed myself.. 255.8lbs is the official reading, hehe. Still looking for 265 - 270 before I start to cut. Had a compliment on my lats last night too. This girl i know that competes came up to me, and was like "you have by far the best lats I've seen, you look like you could fly away if you wanted to." I got a kick outta that one :)

Anyway, I'm off, chest and triceps tonite, tomorrow morning is biceps/triceps and cardio, and tomorrow night is off (due to the exam.) I am trying to train my delts, chest and arms 2x a week now to get some serious growth going on, and taking in a bit more cardio. Looking to lean out a bit in prep for cutting. I have also moved my start date for cutting ahead a few weeks to the middle of December, I want to be able to take it really slow and not lose too much muscle ;)

As far as goals go... Now I am getting more serious about achieving the name of this journal.. A few of my friends have been bugging me to try to take it all the way within the next five year. I think I have the base for it, and god knows I have the time (what with being in school.) So we'll see what happens... What do you guys think? Is it worth it or not? Its not that I really want to make my career bodybuilding, just get a pro card and be able to compete in the big time now and then...

Shankerr
10-27-2003, 08:50 PM
OK, so chest was tonite, and I'm not 100% motivated to hit the books right now, so procrastinating by posting here...

Training

Flat BB Presses: 135x15; 225x10; 275x5; 275x4 (5th was a miss)+ 225x7; 225x8+135x9; 225x3+135x6

Incline DB: 100x7; 100x7; 100x4; 100x1 (and a miss on #2) + 75x7

Incline flyes: 3 sets

High Cable flyes: 3 sets

Thats it, gym closed before I got in any triceps, so thats on the agenda for the AM. Now back at home, nerdin' around trying to get in a few more hours reading before bed.

Diet

1) 1/2lb bacon, 6 whole eggs, bowl oats, 1 scoop whey
2) 10oz chicken, 3 potatoes
3) 4 scoops, 325ml skim milk, 2 bananas, PB
4) 8oz chicken, large bowl oats
5) 3 scoops, 325ml milk, banana, creatine, maltodextrin
6) (eating it now) 6 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 slice ham = omlette
7) will be 1 tub cottage cheese

Fluids: 1 gallon crystal light, 1.5 gallon water

Vitamins: b,c,e,multi,salmon oil, garlic, glucosamine

Other: Xenadrine EFX x 5, etc...

Weight: 255.8lbs (as of last night, got bored at the library, so went to the physics building and weighed myself with a buddy of mine, hehe, now thats what I call precision)

Aight time to study. er..... at least try to study....

ciao

Shane

Shankerr
11-03-2003, 01:00 PM
yeah, so training has been solid the last week :) Ran 2-a-days twice last week, and took Fri, Sat and Sunday off completely to get in some good recovery time.

hmmm, what else.. Diet has been good, had a cheat day yesterday that consisted of a half dozen donuts and a foot long sub from Subway and a pound of bacon ;)

Weight is looking good at around 257bs. Heading up still for another month or so at least, then its cut time. Still hoping for 265 - 270lbs before cutting starts.

Anyway... not alot else is new other than that, was busier than expected yesterday, and kept forgetting to post in my journal even when I did have time! Ahh well, I'll try to remember from now on :)

Coke
11-03-2003, 05:10 PM
Don't fly away too far bro - :D ...I think it is great to receive the compliments/props!

:thumbup: - getting closer to the goal dude!

Darcy Tucker
11-05-2003, 07:17 PM
Keep up the good work buddy.

Shankerr
11-05-2003, 07:46 PM
So chest was last night, got in a good one too! Big time burn. I added in some pec deck flyes instead of cable flyes, and went really heavy on the incline DB flyes. Killer!

Tonite I did some arms, great burn as well. Did 3 excercises for bis and another 4 for triceps. I did some one handed cable extensions for triceps tonite on top of the normal stuff, and got a great rip. I think I'm going to add those into my routine for sure.

Diet has been spectacular. Nothing but clean food, and lots of it.

I ordered a few boxes of those ISS Pro 42 bars yesterday, hopinf that they are as good as they look!

Anyway, off to bed for now, but I'll post more tomorrow!

ciao

S

Shankerr
11-05-2003, 07:47 PM
Wassup Chris, hows the training going man?

rookiebldr
11-05-2003, 10:27 PM
Nice work. Keep at it, dude. It will be cool to see what you look like at 270. :eek:

cphafner
11-06-2003, 06:36 AM
sweet workout, shank

Mik
11-06-2003, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by rookiebldr
Nice work. Keep at it, dude. It will be cool to see what you look like at 270. :eek:

When you hit 270 I'm not taking a pic standing beside you! :cry:

Darcy Tucker
11-06-2003, 06:11 PM
What's going on Shane.. Training is going good. I'm at York and have like an unlimited amount to eat so I'm bulking. By the looks of it definitely not at the rate you are going at. Crap you must have put on 50lbs + since last time I talked to you. I plan on getting to 200 lbs by the end of march and then cut for summer. I think bulking is the most fun part of bulking....hehe I have never cut though so I'm assuming seeing the results is probably the best part. I'm like 178lbs now. How many calories are you eating a day Shane?

Darcy Tucker
11-06-2003, 06:16 PM
Sorry to clutter your journal but I just wanted to show you a pic of my buddy elvis with his bass. This was at Sturgeon Lake in the Kawarthas. Not a very flattering pic but I thought you would find it funny.

Shankerr
11-06-2003, 06:52 PM
Hey Chris

Well man, I'm eating like between 5500 and 7000 calories a day, which is a tonne! Even at that, I'm usually still hungry too! I have put on quite a bit since last we talked, working hard, eating alot, etc, hehe

Nice pic of that bass too, I was on Sturgeon three days this summer, two to prefish, and one for a tournament. I think we came 9th or something. I got in a tonne of fishing time the summer, it was crazy! I think I was on the water on average three to five days per week, on weekends its all I did, usually lik 9 or 10 hours a day, hehe. Oh well, thats the beauty of having a girl in halifax, and spending the summer in Toronto, minimizes the girl distractions, hehe

anyway, i gotta run, but I did back tonite, and it was good. No deads or BB rown tonite, as I've said before, trying to ensure a nice slim waist line, but my upper back and lats are killing me!!!

I'll post about it tomrrow

ciao

S

Darcy Tucker
11-13-2003, 01:15 AM
Shane I have some problems you are going to be facing soon. Once I get up to 200lbs I'm going to start to cut and hope to be at like 190lbs at 5% bodyfat. Anyways I'm going to follow the lee labrada lean body program....it's just a dieting plan that makes sense. Anyways he starts off by restricting a 200lbs bodybuilder to only 3000 calories a day. If at the end of my bulking i'm eating 4000+ calories a day should I gradually ease into the 300calories in order to not go into starvation mode. His plan ends me off 15 weeks later to only taking in 2200 calories.

Coke
11-23-2003, 12:13 AM
Ain't seen you in a couple of weeks bro, whats up......too big for us dude?? - :D

Shankerr
11-25-2003, 02:17 PM
So anyway, just stoppin in to say Hi :) I am still on track, but just too busy with school to talk about it. At least the term is almost over! Only another week and a half of classes, then a week and a half or so of exams, then done!

My weight is around 257lbs, training hard, sometimes doing 2-a-days (did one this morning) and diet is excellent. I have added more carbs to my diet as well, and some more fats, so getting the calories really high for the last bit of this bulk. Cut starts in about a month :)

Shankerr
01-21-2004, 02:39 PM
So yeah I know I haven;'t been here in a long time... But I just thought I would pop in for an update...

Training is going well, I'm at 267lbs now, and getting ready to cut down to about 250. I'm gonna attach a picture of my back here as well.

Anyway, so other than that, sme old stuff, alot of school work going on, I'm on a co-op term now, and working for myself doing finance stuff, i have two other guys working with me now, and hiring another next week.

Anyway, thats all for now, I might try to post more if I ever get time, hhe

ciao

S

rookiebldr
01-21-2004, 02:50 PM
Nice work Shane. Delts are huge and you are definitely getting wider. Lats are showing well too.

Shankerr
04-06-2004, 03:19 PM
Oh my god, whats this.. An actual workout posted in here? Imagine that ;)

Decided to pop by and say Hi :)

So, did chest this morning, tonite I'm going to do some hams and abs/forearms...

Chest workout:

Incline BB : 135x12, 225x12, 275x9, 315x6, 315x5+225x5, 225x5+135x9, 135x6
Flat DB: 80x7, 100x9, 120x6, 100x4, 100x2 + 80x4
Flat DB Flyes: 4 sets
Cable flyes: 5 sets

20 min cardio, 4.0mph @ 4% incline

That was all, had a good workout overall ;)

And some diet info:

Pre workout: 2 scoops, milk, glutamine
Post workout: 3 scoops, ice cream, glutamine, creatine =shake; 2 cups oats, 2 chicken breasts
Lunch: 3 cans tuna, 1/2 banana
Snack: 2 protein bars, 1/2 banana
Dinner (now) 2 chicken breasts, 1/2lb ground chicken
Later: some shakes and a few cans of tuna :)

As always, feeling good. At about 270lbs after a few weeks of cutting, lookin pretty big overall, but can't wait to be shredded up at about 245 - 250!

I;m gonna try to post in my journal sometimes now to keep track of my progress, but we'll see if that actually happens, hahah

ciao

Shane

Darcy Tucker
04-06-2004, 04:00 PM
You don't even look like the same person shane..fookin huge!

Shankerr
04-07-2004, 09:02 AM
last night I had a light back workout. I did...

4 sets t-bar rows, 6 plates for heaviest
5 sets BB rows, 275 was highest
4 sets seated cable rows, 210 was highest
3 sets 1 arm DB rows, 120 was highest

Thats is ;)

This morning, I hit the gym, did some cardio, and 5 sets for calves, and another four for biceps. Nothing too major ;)

Back tonite for some shoulders