PDA

View Full Version : Er, Cutting and problems :( Need Help Please

defcon
09-30-2003, 03:40 PM
Hey guys, the last 2 days have been really bad.. on 2 levels.. one.. me and my girl are having problems right now and are basically split up at the moment... i wil not get into the reasons behind it.. well im an emotional eater :( and the last 2 days if cheated like hell on my cutting plan, and ive put on a hella lot of scale weight ( some of it water.. but some of its not.. ) in the last 2 days ive had 2 extra large meat lovers pizza's, i nearly got a box oreo cookies gone, and i lost count on the number of choc. bars ive had ( prolly like 10, most of em mars and coffee crisp ), can someone yell @ me or give me some links to read that will help re-motivate me or sumthing.. i'll get things straight with the girl on my own.. just motivate me to quit all the cheating! thanx people.. :(

drew
10-01-2003, 07:33 AM
This isn't the time to get down on yourself. If you want to take out your problems on something, take it out on the weights. Or since you're cutting, go run for an hour.

You've worked too damn hard to let it all go over a woman, seriously. Did SHE do all that work? Did SHE diet and go hungry all day? No. You did. So suck it up and lay off the junk food.

donescobar2000
10-01-2003, 11:27 AM
Yea bro don't trip over a women. I have been down that road and it sucks. HIT THE WEIGHTS MAN!!!! Don't mean to sound pushy.

geoffgarcia
10-01-2003, 01:30 PM
well since we've had two pro weight and anti girl comments, I'll take the devils advocate position and say this:
the cold grey weights and the gym will always be there...
you can lose weight for the rest of ur life...

if you mess things up with your girl now and don't fix THAT then you could lose her....

I know if it were a girl that I cared about that I'd do whatever it took....

donescobar2000
10-01-2003, 03:19 PM
Trust me I am not anti girl. I did everything to get my ex and nothing worked. There is my reasoning for hitting the weights. I loved this girl to death. But now that is over and done with.

defcon
10-01-2003, 04:53 PM
hey guys.. thanx for the replies.. the good news is.. today i 0only cheated with some oatmeal.. 4 cups to be exact lol.. well im getting closer to getting back on track.. starting tommorow im gonna be 100% strict with my cut. the girl issues are not straight yet.. but im working on that :P

Y2A
10-01-2003, 05:14 PM
Emotional eater? Sounds like too much estrogen man, you gotta lift and get that **** under control. Lifting actually makes you feel better, binge eating and being a fatass will only make you feel worse. Stop being a bitch and go train. :mad: :mad: :mad:

jinxx
10-02-2003, 01:35 AM
OMG DUDE HOW COULD YOU!?!?

QUICK, GO TO THE BATHROOM AND PUKE IT ALL OUT!!!

defcon
10-02-2003, 05:11 AM
At times i actually did run to the bathroom with a feeling of the need to throw up.. but luckily i never :D its hard to keep all that food down ya kno..

AllUp
10-02-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by jinxx
OMG DUDE HOW COULD YOU!?!?

QUICK, GO TO THE BATHROOM AND PUKE IT ALL OUT!!!

ROFL when I read this I pictured a Mom yelling at her son that just picked up a wad of old chewed bubblegum off a street-corner and started chewing it, haha.

jinxx
10-02-2003, 01:29 PM
Heh, I sometimes get a little guilt feeling when I have a cheatmeal that gets a little out of hand, but usually it keeps me more strict for the rest of the week anyways so I guess it's all good. :)

tcraigscott
10-06-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by defcon
hey guys.. thanx for the replies.. the good news is.. today i 0only cheated with some oatmeal..

OK man I understand things might be rough, I here where your commin from you still have those urges you saw that movie american pie, and thought hey the next best thing is oatmeal. It's ok there is help. Heh Heh Sorry I couldn't resist.

Well I don't understand emotional eating but hit the weights and stick to your plan. Why Cause you wanna look good naked. Whether you work things out with this girl or not looking good naked will help you :cool: