PDA

View Full Version : my gym and me

dubliner
10-03-2003, 12:20 PM
AINT GONNA POST MY PIC TILL IM MASSIVE!

WillKuenzel
10-03-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by dubliner
Got to say fellas been preety hooked on bb for the last 4 months or so.its my ****in life sad but true who cares..i dunno,

You've been hooked on it for 4 months and you think that's sad? What about those of us who have been doing it for over 8 years?

Looks like a pretty nice gym. Lots of machines and could probably use a bit larger free weight area but looks good. Not mayy people there. That must be nice.

dubliner
10-03-2003, 12:34 PM
homeyield people think im sick becos i always go on about the gym, and always eating .i fink they think im sad i dont think it is though no way, thats why i come on here.The free weights area is larger than it looks, you get some ****in monsters in my gym which is good for inspiration and their always playing bb videos!

WillKuenzel
10-03-2003, 12:42 PM
LOL, there's plenty of people that think I'm crazy too. We just deal with it. :)

Your gym sounds pretty cool. I like the idea of BB videos.

TheGimp
10-03-2003, 02:26 PM
20lbs is good progress man, keep at! People will be less inclined to think you're sad when you're a beefcake (or at least tell you to your face :p )

rookiebldr
10-03-2003, 11:24 PM
:withstupi

When you've got years in and they tell you "to get a life" then you'll know you're spending the right amout of time in the gym. ;)

Saint Patrick
10-27-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by rookiebldr
When you've got years in and they tell you "to get a life" then you'll know you're spending the right amout of time in the gym. ;)

Exactly. People make comments like that because they don't understand our way of life. Screw them all.

IWantRIPPEDAbs
11-06-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by dubliner
AINT GONNA POST MY PIC TILL IM MASSIVE!

good idea.