PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so what do you eat?

utah82
10-05-2003, 01:35 PM
I am at stuck at my current body weight. I have been eating the same thing for like 4 months because I have simple tastes which have consisted of:

turkey, eggs, cheese, wheat bread, pasta, & banannas.

I'm bloody sick to death of this sh*t.. I buy turkey but it ends up spoiling in my fridge because I am beginning to loath choking that **** down. SO!

What do you eat? I'm trying to get a big list of foods so I can eat with some variety. I'm sure other people struggling to put on weight would love to see some good food to eat instead of empty carbs in crackers, chips, & sh*t like goldfish and wheat thins.

Trent_Steel
10-05-2003, 01:37 PM
Protein shakes are what got me gaining. Before that I couldnt lift for s**t!

Dedicated
10-05-2003, 03:40 PM
I eat everything except fast food and junk food.

Spartacus
10-05-2003, 03:44 PM
do a search for the bodybuilder grocery list. its got a lot of things on it.

blazini
10-05-2003, 05:00 PM
Eat anything.

Whatever you see in sight. If your buddy leaves his hamburger and complains he's full, eat it. If grandma drops her dentures on the ground and can't eat her tuna sandwich, eat it. Why be picky? Next time you see left over food in the fridge, motivate yourself into eatting it by asking yourself "why not?".

GonePostal
10-05-2003, 05:04 PM
Did the same thing as you. At the same thing for about 7 months. Bad idea. THough I did gain on it I was sick of food at the end of it. If you have a fast metabolism (like I do) I eat pretty much what ever I want - sweets which are just worthless anyway you look at it.

harryhoudini66
10-05-2003, 05:08 PM
I know this is not popular for some guys here but I used to make a protein shake with

One Egg
Protein Powder
Banana
Yogurt
Milk
sprinkle of cinimon

This gave me about 70-90 grams of protein and tasted pretty good.

bradley
10-05-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Spartacus
do a search for the bodybuilder grocery list. its got a lot of things on it.

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26368&highlight=grocery+list

PizDoff
10-05-2003, 11:18 PM
utah - Turkey tastes bad? Or you are just psychologically sick of it?

thanks for the link bradley

utah82
10-05-2003, 11:58 PM
thanks for the help..

I'm just really sick of turkey. I can't bear to eat any more of it for a while.. I've just been eating pb&j sandwich wise lately

also.. they have a different brand of turkey here at school than they do at home. i like sara lee honey cooked turkey, but they have this terrible dietz or something brand. i can't stand it.

Giddo
10-06-2003, 08:05 AM
I eat eggs between meals so i feel like i've eaten. Chocolate Whey powder is especialy good and i always have a can of mackeral or sardines handy.:thumbup:

reloaded
10-06-2003, 01:17 PM
whip out the chicken and the protein shakes...mmm, good :D

Reinvented
10-06-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Dedicated
I eat everything except fast food and junk food. :withstupi

reloaded
10-06-2003, 05:01 PM
i eat food

utah82
10-06-2003, 05:10 PM
thanks for the input everyone

Its just so useless when people say "eat everything" because I'm a real creature of habit.. i have a specific timed schedule each day including food since i tend to eat the same thing for each respective meal .. and when I wander around the grocery store, a list that says "everything" doesn't help much, heh.

That other thread posted by bradley was a big help. thx.

Saint Patrick
10-06-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Dedicated
I eat everything except fast food and junk food.

:withstupi

I'm bulking now, so as long as it's not junk or fast food, it's all fair game.