PDA

View Full Version : got my body fat tested

waynis
10-15-2003, 06:01 PM
well im at 11% body fat. i burn somewhere around 2300 calories resting. i dont even take in that much calories right now and i still cant seem to lose that extra fat around the belly. it doesnt make sense. is it cuase i eat the wrong foods and my body stores them as fat? i need some help here. also if i dont get enough calories i have no energy for workouts. i just want to lose that damn belly fat. ive been trying for a year now. ive even started to take hydroxicut, ill see how that goes.

Jasonl
10-15-2003, 06:12 PM
try HIIT, also, from waht i've heard, if your cals are too low, your body will burn muscle and store the cals as fat for later use. also, what do you weigh and what's your diet like??

Mic Soloist
10-15-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by waynis
well im at 11% body fat. i burn somewhere around 2300 calories resting. i dont even take in that much calories right now and i still cant seem to lose that extra fat around the belly. it doesnt make sense. is it cuase i eat the wrong foods and my body stores them as fat? i need some help here. also if i dont get enough calories i have no energy for workouts. i just want to lose that damn belly fat. ive been trying for a year now. ive even started to take hydroxicut, ill see how that goes.

I'm in the same boat...

I have just a little fat around my sides and back. I am thin from the side pose, but I look thick from the front. LIKE A DAMN WOMAN!!!!! I am thinking of cutting it off with a knife(joke)

I got tested at 10%, but I think I'm higher, cuz my abs are not visible.

This sucks!!!

-mic-

SquareHead
10-15-2003, 07:08 PM
Have you checked out Galileo's journal? He had some stubborn body fat for a while. I know he was eating clean (that he reported in his journal any way) and was not loosing. Then he tried Lyle's new diet and it seemed to do wonders. Also you can check out Rookie and Mik as well all three did pretty well.

Any way good luck with what ever you do just though you may find that a help if not just inspiration.