PDA

View Full Version : Different ways you make hamburger gooooood

HahnB
10-22-2003, 02:49 PM
I eat a lot of hamburger, and just plain old burgers get boring and hard to put down day after day. I started preparing it different ways and found that it's much easier to consume a lot of the stuff when you mix it up.

Taco seasoning is always good.

Today I chopped up some ground beef and browned it with onions, green peppers, chives, some olive oil and red wine vinegar(just a little), and some garlic seasoning along with salt and pepper and whatever seasoning you like on your burgers. Put tomatoes on it after it was done and then salsa-it was amazing.

So what other ways do you guys eat beef?

Tryska
10-22-2003, 02:51 PM
cheese!

HahnB
10-22-2003, 04:55 PM
lol, every time somebody talks about cheese I think about the movie Uncle Buck, where he talks about his cheese fetish.

But ya cheese is good, shredded on top of beef with taco seasoning mmmmm.

drew
10-22-2003, 06:51 PM
chipotle mustard :drooling:

Saint Patrick
10-22-2003, 10:57 PM
I take a pound of lean ground beef, cook it in a pan, drain, Dump in a jar of salsa + stir it in, top with cilantro leaves and throw it on some tortilla chips w/ cheese. Teh monster Nachos!!!!

WillKuenzel
10-22-2003, 11:00 PM
In spaghetti sauce!

Berserker
10-27-2003, 06:16 PM
The salsa thing sounds interesting.
I can't get tired of burger, or never have. Seasoning salt is good. Green peppers onions ect. I cook venision steaks in salsa. Never tried burger, not sure it would work good with the grease.
Chopped onion might work good. Barbeque sauce.

NeuroSynapsis
10-30-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Saint Patrick
I take a pound of lean ground beef, cook it in a pan, drain, Dump in a jar of salsa + stir it in, top with cilantro leaves and throw it on some tortilla chips w/ cheese. Teh monster Nachos!!!!

isn't that like, mad saturated fat? (from the chips)