PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here

staggard
10-27-2003, 08:30 PM
I guess it's my time to post pics! I have some before pics and after pics. Please be gentle. It's been a long stride for me to even get where I'm at. I have a long way still to go, but am very determined. Make sure you check out my journal!

Two spots I need the most help with are my love handles, and also the sides of my chest. All advice is welcome.

staggard
10-27-2003, 08:31 PM
another

staggard
10-27-2003, 08:32 PM
after 1

staggard
10-27-2003, 08:32 PM
arm 1

staggard
10-27-2003, 08:33 PM
next

chest weakest link!!!

Turboboy
10-27-2003, 08:34 PM
Removing the fat around your waist and chest will all be done with cardio and diet. I would check out some of the routines on this BB and start there. Diet is going to play a big part in changing your body. It all takes time. I've been at this for 10 years and I'm still not satisfied with the way I look. I don't think anyone ever is! LOL! You have some great arms there bro! Just keep doing what you are doing and continue to work hard. Looking at the before and after pics, you have made some HUGE progress! Keep it up! :)

staggard
10-27-2003, 08:34 PM
arm

harryhoudini66
10-27-2003, 08:53 PM
Nice job dude. You have come a long way.

rookiebldr
10-27-2003, 09:34 PM
There is definitely lots of improvement. It's great seeing the changes and they will only get better. That delt/arm pic is really showing the size as the body fat is coming off. Keep at it, progress is yours.

How long have you been at it?

Saint Patrick
10-27-2003, 11:01 PM
Congrats on the weight loss.

staggard
10-28-2003, 10:54 AM
hey guys, thanks for the comments,,,yes it has been one heck of a journey. i've been working out solidly for about a year or less now...

Turbo- Thanks for the advice! I've been dieting and doing cardio what seems like forever. The spot on the side of my chest up near my arms is a pain in the butt to try and get rid of. seems like nothing has been working so i've been trying to work on more lat and chest things to try and get that area either larger or toner. its tuff either way! I've been following your journal. Very impressive.

Houdini-- Hey a fellow person that knows how to achieve things the hard way.. thanks for the critique. its a long road, and i'm sure you can agree!

Rookie -- been working with the weights for about a solid year or so. finally i have people to workout with so it makes it a lot easier to push towards a max instead of just being able to do what you can do and hope you don't kill yourself in the process.

St. Patrick -- Thanks for the critique. i've been following your journal for a long time also. much success to you too!

staggard
10-28-2003, 10:59 AM
by the way, i guess i should post a few stats

currently

25 yrs old
6'2
200-205 depending on water