PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Sick in the morning?

defcon
10-30-2003, 06:10 AM
Hey.. this is kinda weird.. it has happened every day so far this week... When i wake up in the morning, i get this really sick feeling, like i need to throw up, 2 mornings i actually ran to the bathroom thinking i would throw up.. luckily i never tho.. but anyway.. the only thing that ive changed is i am now taking an ECA Stack, Thermogenesis is the brand, would this be causing my sickness? i still have the same prebed meal ( cottage cheese and a source of fat ) so im pretty sure its not my diet that is causing it.. but it seems that once i get my first meal into me i am alright for the remainder of the day.. well hope to see what people think.

p.s. i took an ECA last cut cycle ( xenedrine rfx-1, spelling? ) and never had no problems like this..

Well thanx, later.

drew
10-30-2003, 08:46 AM
Can't comment on the ECA, but I will say that whenever I'm feeling nauseous in the morning I slam down a cup of yogurt and that puts me straight.

defcon
10-30-2003, 09:43 AM
Yeah, like i said... after i eat anything, im okay.. hmmm.. maybe it will pass

harryhoudini66
10-30-2003, 12:23 PM
When I first started using ECA I had similar symptoms. Once you get used to it, they will diminish. Also, you sure it is not related to your recent issues with over eating?

defcon
10-30-2003, 03:57 PM
well when i was binging like every 2nd day with 8-9000 calories i would get sick in the night time, not in the morning :P but this is my 2nd week binge free! ( yay :) ) and the first week i was perfectly fine.. it seems that i only started to get the sick feeling the first morning after the first day taking the ECA..

But if the ECA was causing it, wouldn't it be more logical to get sick an hour or s after taking the ECA?

bradley
10-30-2003, 04:14 PM
Might be related to the aspirin contained in the ECA stack. Just a thought.:)

galileo
10-30-2003, 04:50 PM
Is it an herbal blend? If so, they seem to be rougher on me than synthetic.

defcon
10-31-2003, 04:45 AM
it is herbal.. well it sur as hel smells like it :P anyway. GOOD NEWS! this morning i woke up feeling full or energy and not sick at all :)

PizDoff
11-03-2003, 07:00 PM
Nope nope nope!

I have/had the same thing.
Though I actually gave up coffee and I see better.
But I got it again recently.

Silly as this may sound...
My solution: Keep warm. I seem to shiver and that makes my stomach contract in unexplicable manners.
Two weeks ago, I going to an exam in the evening, and didn't bring a jacket. I retched several times and threw up on the way there. Not good.....and did crap on the exam too.
:(

Let me know how it goes.

defcon
11-03-2003, 07:04 PM
aww man, that sucks :( i also got a test story too :P i drank like 2 liters of water within an hour before a test. half way during the alloted time i was dieing to use the bathroom.. i rushed through the test and left 20% of it out.. i had to use the bathroom THEN :P worst thing is. it was a university midterm :( never got it back yet tho lol...

my sickness is perfect now :) havent felt bad in like 5-6 days or 4 atleast.

PizDoff
11-03-2003, 08:46 PM
that's good, it's strange, mine has been better in the last coupla days....

lol, washroom is part of my pre-exam warmup. Warmups are critical you know!

Yes, it was a Psyc university exam.

"my sickness is perfect now"
heh

defcon
11-04-2003, 04:43 AM
yeah yeah, laugh @ my word usage, it gets the job dun tho :) but i didn't have to use the bathroom before the exam! come on man, you know how fast it comes on when your pizzin 12 times a day lol.