PDA

View Full Version : Planning on going on cutting diet today

ChampionLifter8
10-30-2003, 04:31 PM
I planned to go on a cutting diet today and i just bomed it. I didnt eat what i planned and when i was playing poker with my friends i just ate like crazy doritos, popcorn candy and some other crap. im feeling real down i need some motivation to get back on track. Also my hands bothering me and its keeping me down.. its not looking good guys...:(

Jasonl
10-30-2003, 06:18 PM
it happens to all of us, don't worry about it. i say suck it up and hit the diet hard and be consistent with it. if you're still feeling down, or without motivation, walk down the street and look at all the fat people in the drive-thrus at fast food joints that are too lazy to get out of the car and go inside to get their double-whopper with cheese, large fries, and DIET coke.

drew
10-30-2003, 06:21 PM
Cutting sucks :(

It's a necessary evil though. Just plan out those meals and go hardcore. Nobody said this would be easy :D

Scott S
10-30-2003, 07:25 PM
"Pre-feed"? :D

defcon
10-31-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Scott S
"Pre-feed"? :D

haha :)

True tho man.. you had one bad day.. just do'nt let it happen tooo often, plan your diet.. write down your goal and why you are cutting, stick in front of your face 24/7 and then read it all the time.. and try not to look in the mirror too often cuz the change is slowly. it may also help to take a pic of yourself every week or 2 just to compare so you can see progress :)

Im cutting right now too, and i know it sucks.. but it has to be done :) well.. not realy, but its nice to do it :)

moklepaul
11-06-2003, 01:40 PM
It took me almost a week to "phase" into a cutting routine. Just slowly introduce your planned foods, and you should be fine. May be different for you, but I haven't touched 'junk food' for almost 2 weeks now. Not even over halloween ;)

G'luck with the diet. :)

defcon
11-06-2003, 06:27 PM
i havent touched junk foor for over 3 weeks :) only had that 1 night binge with all the oatmeal/cc lol.. bleh :bang:

Its all good now tho, perfect today.. and i got 1 meal left cottage cheese and fat! woohoo :) can't wait for 11, ( 1 more hour )

iLUDEd
11-09-2003, 12:59 PM
when planing out your diet, make sure you have foods in there that you dont mind having, this will make sure you dont skip a meal and ensure your full (as full as u can be on a cut) so you wont binge eat junk food..