PDA

View Full Version : Slate my Diet

Maxgain
10-31-2003, 03:18 AM
Im not getting results id hoped for in the weight gain department so any criticism of my diet would be great any suggestions better.

Meal1
Homemade weightgain drink
1 cup of oats
1 bananna
250g of probiotic/natural yoghurt
2 scoops whey
1 cup low fat milk
and blend

multivitamin tablet
1g vit c
3g fishoil capsules
2 tablespoons of optimum oil blend

Meal 2
1 steak/chicken sandwich

Meal 3
1 steak/chicken sandwich (no its not a typo)

Meal 4
75g pasta
130g tuna
frozen brocolli

Meal 5
100g packet of almonds
protein bar

or nlarge 2 in milk

Meal 6
what ever dinner is made potato veg meat etc

Meal 7
almonds and protein bar if not taken in meal 5
tuna gain or protein in milk or both

just at bed zma

I drink 3 litres of water a day get 8 hrs sleep and train 3 times aweek different bodyparts so not to overtrain
After training i take n large 2/whey in lucozade etc and creatine. For general health id say fruit and veg is my downfall

Any advice would be great

defcon
10-31-2003, 04:37 AM
when do you train?? that would be vital in giving you help with your diet.. some quick things tho, meal 7 needs cottage cheese, take the protein bar out of meal 5 and 7, seperate the ZMA and cottage cheese by 45 mins or so since they will compete for absorbtion.

Meal 6 would be better if you had say,, 1 cup of oats and 30g protein or sumthing..

Like i said,m we need to see when you train.

O yeah, ditch the n2large :)

Maxgain
11-01-2003, 11:38 AM
Training varies to fit in about college hours. I train 3 times a week hit Usually Sunday about an hour and a half after meal 1 Tuesday After meal 4 about an hour and a half and friday the same I usually follow the wbb1 routine or concentrate on core exercises.
Im about to start hst now.
Why cut out the whey bar and nlarge2 i need as much calories as possible to gain weight
thanks

TheGimp
11-01-2003, 11:41 AM
I'm guessing he means replace them with whole foods. I take it you're a hard gainer? I think your food choices look pretty good, if you're not gaining I'd say increase portion size. What exactly goes into your steak/chicken sandwiches? :)

Maxgain
11-01-2003, 03:37 PM
Basically bread and chicken. A chicken breasr on each sandwich or a steak tahat cover the whole sandwich i think its about 200g each before cooking but shrinks while grilling as i like it well done