PDA

View Full Version : Before/After 2years.

big
10-31-2003, 02:33 PM
Ah had nothing to do so I took some pictures, do that 2-3 times a year. Anyway same condition in both pictures, no pump or anything. I don't care about weight/bf my goal is just to make noticeable progress every year. I guess I should say I use aas, if it matters. Just though I would give you an update on what I look like since have been here and at mm.com since I started (1 year before the before picture hehe you don't want to see those before pictures look like trust me)

Max-Mex
10-31-2003, 02:46 PM
Look at them abs! Everything is bigger. Nice work. No legs? Gotta show the wheels to if you want it to count! :p

Reinier
10-31-2003, 04:17 PM
Your bigger and a little leaner

defcon
10-31-2003, 05:26 PM
Nice man, its great too compare pics with such a long time gap :) Bigger and leaner.

ChampionLifter8
10-31-2003, 05:47 PM
nice job man

Saint Patrick
10-31-2003, 11:55 PM
delts and lats look bigger.

Silverback
11-01-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Saint Patrick
delts and lats look bigger.

ya think!

You look great big, everything has come on superbly. Im right to think that you have several cycles under your belt, right?

ps how is it in Sweden and how are things with you + still got the website running?

big
11-01-2003, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Big-Ron

ya think!

You look great big, everything has come on superbly. Im right to think that you have several cycles under your belt, right?

ps how is it in Sweden and how are things with you + still got the website running?

Yeah mostly experimenting. For example use aas and not change a thing to see how much of a difference it makes and such things. No one in my family lives much past 50 anyway, and with all the stuff I do I sure won't so I don't care much about side effects.

No the website is down at the moment, gonna see if I can change the url and then do it a bit street racing oriented.

I'm working at a warehouse at the moment the pay is great but I'm only staying until new years then I'm gonna try and move to Oslo. My mom past away about a month ago, the friday before I turned 25, on saturday I went to Oslo to meet my gf for the first time and on sunday I turned 25. http://burns.thefinaldimension.org/cwm/cwm/freak3.gif My goal is just to live and work somewhere else then sweden that's all I ever wanted, getting pretty close to that goal.

smalls
11-01-2003, 02:45 PM
Really sorry to hear about your mother.

You are looking much better. Awesome progress.

BennettBoy
11-02-2003, 10:55 AM
big, you have made great gains dude. Sorry to hear about your mother. Nice to hear you found a lady. You still wanting to move to the US? Or where now?

big
11-02-2003, 12:26 PM
yeah that would be cool, but it's pretty hard so I'm going for norway haha. Since I don't have to do much to move there you don't need any permits or anything I'm just gonna apply for a job and if I get it I'll just stuff a car with my things and drive over to my gf place.

HahnB
11-02-2003, 01:30 PM
Very nice progress, you look like a new person.

kAiXuan
11-02-2003, 02:08 PM
great progress, but I think that you could have attained that without the use of aas tuttut

-TIM-
11-02-2003, 10:30 PM
You got a tan, and it only took two years. Wow. Oh wait, were we looking at the difference in muscle? Cause that looks great, definately thicker and a bit more lean.

IWantRIPPEDAbs
11-06-2003, 07:19 PM
work on abs now :x