PDA

View Full Version : Here are my Wheels, for you squat frenzy freaks :)

defcon
11-01-2003, 08:21 AM
Got up this morning.. was bored as hell waiting for my eggs to boil.. so i took 2 pics hah :D

Here is my leg.

defcon
11-01-2003, 08:21 AM
and here is my calf.. they have always been rock hard.. even when i was at 220lbs and 40% bf.. hmm lol :D

defcon
11-01-2003, 08:22 AM
errr, sorry bout the lighting.. i do no5t have psp installed on the computer right now.. if anyone would be kind enough to dl those pics and lighten then a lil i would really appricate it, thanx :)

Silverback
11-01-2003, 03:27 PM
40% :eek: What was it like being that big??

Pictures great, you have made some great inroads, calves portray a real strong point.

Its hard to tell with the quads but they look pretty good, better lighting would give a clearer picture.

Credit to you though mate, it takes alot to post legs and they are the foundation of any bodybuilder

defcon
11-01-2003, 03:32 PM
thanx man.. yeah.. i always thought calves were pretty good... ima take the pics to a friends house tonight, i think he got photoshop so i'll lighten them up a bit..

and being at such a high bf... is well, not fun :P

Silverback
11-01-2003, 03:36 PM
What would you say your body fat is like now? Personally looking at the leanness in those two pics i believe that you should be trying to add some mass (body fat appears low).

Although im not sure what your goals are, looking forward to seeing the improved pics :)

defcon
11-01-2003, 07:50 PM
im cutting right now.. the pics of my legs make me seem pretty low tho i agree, partly due to the lighting tho, and im pretty lean in my arms also.. but being an endomorph, ive never even seen close to my abs.. so right now that is my main goal, just to get to a reasonable low bf%, im aiming for 10-11, then im going to bulk.. im at about 18 right now.