PDA

View Full Version : I Get Full Too Easily

KkKk
11-01-2003, 08:33 PM
hey,

i'm currently 15 years old and about 158cm. i'm really short compared to others and I don't weigh much, 50kg.

i know that eating will help growth and manage your bodily systems except i just get full too easily. is this because i have been eating so little in the past few years, my stomach has shrunk or something? and i also eat really slow, which makes me get full even faster.

any suggestions please?

SquareHead
11-01-2003, 08:36 PM
Just keep eating. You will get used to the calories. Do you need extra calories though?

KkKk
11-01-2003, 08:38 PM
i can't just eat :redface: lol..i get too full too easily. i don't know why!!!

what do you mean if i have enough calories? how do i work that out?

also, i am pretty skinny....

Spartacus
11-01-2003, 09:20 PM
your stomach will get used to larger meals. also, focus on getting calorie dense foods, such as nuts, olive oil, raw oats, etc.

i would guess you need more calories if you're at 50kg

GonePostal
11-01-2003, 09:59 PM
I find limiting my eatting time helps. I set out that most of my meal must be done in the first 20 mins if not all. This helps me alot.

defcon
11-02-2003, 07:28 AM
Well here are a few short tips that should help you eat more...

1. Eat more meals per day..
2. Eat more calorie dense food ( Nuts, oilive oil )
3. If you still have trouble eating enough, look at sum homemade MRP shakes, drinking calories is easier for some people. Just try to stay away from all the MRP if possible.. However i believe the one that Atlargenutrition sells is the best on the market as of right now, so if you must buy a MRP, i'd go with that since its not loaded with sugars.

4. STop typing and go eat :D