PDA

View Full Version : AtLarge's First Sponsored Athlete

chris mason
11-02-2003, 04:00 PM
His name is Adam Lyons. He is 24 years old and competes in the super-heavy division at the national level. He won his class and the overall at the 02 Jr. USAs and has done so in every contest he has ever entered.

He will be in the Nationals this year in just a couple of weeks. I hope that all of our wbb members can help to hype him up on other sites in order to help him gain greater exposure/recognition with the judges.

We at AtLarge are confident he will come in to the show in his best condition ever as he has a spectacular nutritionist (Jeff Bell), great drive, and he is using the best nutritional supplements available (ours)!

Here is a picture of him at the 02 USAs:

Neil
11-02-2003, 04:16 PM
He looks good.

I saw the thread you started looking for someone at Ironage. Why not get just get a tan and a shave and do it yourself?

chris mason
11-02-2003, 05:08 PM
a) Too fat
b) Not willing to use anabolics at this time
c) No time between running the dealership and AtLarge
d) Thanks for the compliment!

antek
11-02-2003, 06:07 PM
great physique, good luck to him.

HahnB
11-02-2003, 06:08 PM
He's looking ace, very nice leg development as well.

chris mason
11-02-2003, 06:32 PM
You know, I mentioned this on another site, he kind of resembles Mike Francois a bit, no?

http://www.darkwoods.com/bodybuilder/male/bb/gallery/fullsize/franc71.jpg

Isaac Wilkins
11-02-2003, 06:37 PM
Congratulations to BOTH Adam and At Large!

defcon
11-02-2003, 06:40 PM
woooooooooooah, dude is huge :)

Beast
11-02-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by chris mason
You know, I mentioned this on another site, he kind of resembles Mike Francois a bit, no?

http://www.darkwoods.com/bodybuilder/male/bb/gallery/fullsize/franc71.jpg
Yeah, he really does.

Budiak
11-02-2003, 10:13 PM
That actually is a striking resemblance. God damn he's lean. Not like that puffy bastard Chase.

-TIM-
11-02-2003, 10:15 PM
Okay so I'm 23 now, and I could look like that in a year! Or is that not how it works? OH! I got an idea. ALN can sponsor me for the next year, give me sups and then I can be your poster boy after I've packed it on. Sound like a good idea?

defcon
11-03-2003, 04:42 AM
Yes :)

chris mason
11-03-2003, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Tim Nissen
Okay so I'm 23 now, and I could look like that in a year! Or is that not how it works? OH! I got an idea. ALN can sponsor me for the next year, give me sups and then I can be your poster boy after I've packed it on. Sound like a good idea?

:D Done man, one year of our protein which is 12000% better than anyone else's any you will look just like that....errrrrrr...

tuttut Darn it, I just can't pull that kind of stuff off!

defcon
11-03-2003, 05:21 AM
lol :bang:

Joe Black
11-03-2003, 05:27 AM
Yup Adam looks great and I am glad he is working with us. More information about him will be on our website this month.

Adam is using At Large Nutrition products and both himself and his trainer (Jeff Bell) love the products, and will be endorsing them on the website and on their travels!

We will keep you up to date on how he does at the nationals via www.atlargenutrition.com

Daniel

Relentless
11-03-2003, 08:32 AM
damn he thick!

Silverback
11-03-2003, 11:51 AM
Why didnt i get the call? :confused:

Whats he got that i dont?

:D

Honestly that guy looks awsome and considering that pic was taken last year then he's probably even better! What does his sponsorship entail?

defcon
11-03-2003, 12:05 PM
yeah! lets see and updated pic if he has one :) looking @ his pic again, his wrist = my bicep :)

the doc
11-03-2003, 04:21 PM
that big fella is going to need a lot of nitrean!!! I hope you have plenty chris! :D

SquareHead
11-03-2003, 04:23 PM
WOW! That's one seriously large dude. Looking forward to the information/interview/bio or what ever it will be on the site.

BCC
11-03-2003, 09:11 PM
stfu budiak

And yes, excellent physique! Great conditioning.

defcon
11-04-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by BigChaseyChase
stfu budiak

Tension.. enters the room.

chris mason
11-05-2003, 05:56 PM
He just emailed me to mention he will be posting here once the show is over. He is in his last few days of preparation and is basically incoherent so he felt it best he waits to after. I am sure he will see this thread and I want him to know we all wish him good luck!

WillKuenzel
11-05-2003, 06:14 PM
Awesome! Can't wait to see the results of the Nationals.

BennettBoy
11-05-2003, 06:48 PM
Are these Nationals in Miami?

If so, remember Mark the Supp guy from Columbia HomeYield?

He will be in Miami for some type of Nationals. Saw him today. He is ready LOL.

WillKuenzel
11-05-2003, 07:00 PM
I was just looking and yeah these are the ones in Miami. After witnessing that show we went to in Charleston, there's no doubt in my mind that he would be if he's doing that show. The guys that do those shows are just impressive to say the least.

chris mason
11-05-2003, 07:38 PM
The NPC Nationals are the biggest amateur show on the circuit.

At the Nationals each weight class winner is eligible to recieve a pro card. There is no other national level show with that opportunity. The other national level pro-qualifiers require you win the overall to get a pro card.

Yes, anyone at that level should be looking pretty darn good.

SquareHead
11-05-2003, 08:21 PM
MAN why do they do that arround the hollidays man. I am going to be up in Georgia for that!! Is that the one on the 29th?

*grumble

wyldeone
11-08-2003, 09:57 AM
I just wanted to drop in and first publicly thank Chris Mason and the rest of the crew at AtLargeNutrition they are wonderful people to work with and I look forward to working with them alot more in the very near future. I did infact run Chris thruethe ringer with specifics about each and everyone of his products before I would let Adam Lyons or any of my other clients try them and I must Say that to date I am very impressed with the quality,taste and professionalism of this company and its products. I will be In Miam for Nationals with Adam as well as my other clients so if you see me feel free to drop by and say hi. As far as Adam is concerned he is on the money and ready to go. We started his carb depelation today and will run it thrue Monday and then start loading him back up gradually and tightening him up some more before we drop his sodium and water. wish Adam and atlargenutrition the best at nationals as Adam will have stiff competition but should place well esp. at such a young age we will continually make marked improvements in his physique and he should be a top contender in the next few years. best wishes to all
Jeff Bell aka wyldeone

chris mason
11-08-2003, 10:20 AM
Thanks Jeff. For those of you who don't know Jeff is a top level nutritionist. He carries an impressive roster of athletes including IFBB professionals. I definitely value his impression of our product and I was very happy when he gave it his seal of approval.

Jeff, feel free to provide your information on this thread if you are seeking any clients at this time.

Alex.V
11-08-2003, 10:25 AM
He looks damn impressive, I hope to see some contest pics after this. And good luck to him! I look forward to having people of his and Jeff Bell's caliber posting.

wyldeone
11-08-2003, 01:03 PM
Chris,
thank you for the kind words. At this time I am focussed on getting my athletes thrue nationals and then I have a little break before the ironman, san fran. pro and the Arnold! If there are any nationa llevel or pro's looking for help with contest prep for upcoming shows please fee lfree to drop me a line at wyldeoneguru@hotmail.com and I will try to keep everyone updated! thans again and best wishes Jeff Bell

Beebs
11-11-2003, 09:28 PM
Jesus, HUGE hip flexors.