PDA

View Full Version : I hate my 4-pack, i want 6

Newby81
11-02-2003, 10:04 PM
i cant seem to find the problem to this,, my cutting diet is PERFECT, i always have the 4 pack ripped with no fat layers over it and have the v-shaped loins coming out ,, but ive never been able to get the full 6 or 8 pack?
i can feel them under the layer but cant get them out,,when i pinch the fat over them it is exactly 1 inch?
it wouldnt be that bad but im 6'3 and it looks kinda odd because my upper body is long ,,, its cut for the first 4 then its a flat yet undefined till it reaches my loins ( the flat undefined part is a good 6 inches which makes the whole thing look odd)

is there a solution to this:
increase lower ab work? ( i dont think it could be that because i can feel them under there)
or
is there a type of rub on lotion thatll work ( preferrable sold in gnc or vitamin world rather then online)

ONCE AGAIN THIS IS NOT THE DIET NOR CARDIO REASONS
ANY INPUT APPRECIATED

Jasonl
11-02-2003, 10:11 PM
try posting this, along with your ab routine in the bb section, you should get more hits there. although this may not be what you want to hear, try HIIT, it just sounds like some stubborn fat down there. that area is THE hardest for males to cut fat.

harryhoudini66
11-02-2003, 11:34 PM
And try some Lipoderm Ultra. I figure any little bit that helps.

Sanguinous Rex
11-02-2003, 11:53 PM
Isn't it true that some people don't have 6 abs?

In Arnold's book it shows some bodybuilders who only have 4 max... others have 6, others have 8, others have weird looking abs... its different depending on the person.

Newby81
11-03-2003, 12:53 AM
that is true but i know i have 6 ,, i can feel them cut up under the layer
lipoderm ultra , ive done some research on it ,, sounds pretty interesting, but ive heard alot of bad stuff about clumping and other things

bradley
11-03-2003, 02:53 AM
You are going to have to decrease your bf to a lower percentage in order to see all of your abs. Lower abdominal fat is the last and usually hardest to mobilize. Assuming you have diet and training (along with cardio) in place, you might try Lipoderm-Ultra or Lipoderm-Y, as suggested by other members.

You should be able to minimize clumping by shaking the Lipoderm thoroughly before application. The clumping is due to the gelling (sp?) agent in the Lipoderm.

defcon
11-03-2003, 05:00 AM
bump to what brad said..

question for brad.. towards the end of my cut im planning on using a gel product that you mentioned.. would you suggest that its okayto use while also taking ECA?

mstar
11-03-2003, 05:30 AM
Lipoderm-Ultra an Lipoderm-Y we can't get this in the UK, does this work??? as a fat burner?? or is it another fat burner on the markeT?

bradley
11-03-2003, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by defcon
question for brad.. towards the end of my cut im planning on using a gel product that you mentioned.. would you suggest that its okayto use while also taking ECA?

Yes, since the yohimbine is delivered topically and not systematically.

bradley
11-03-2003, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by mstar
Lipoderm-Ultra an Lipoderm-Y we can't get this in the UK, does this work??? as a fat burner?? or is it another fat burner on the markeT?

Lipoderm-Ultra and Lipoderm-Y will work in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet, and these products are best used on stubborn bf areas such as love handles, lower abs, etc.

You can read more about these products at www.avantlabs.com

AtomicXY
11-03-2003, 08:44 AM
I'll have an eight pac soon:)

DavidtheDuke
11-03-2003, 12:25 PM
So these really work eh? Not just another fad-product? Anyone used these with great results? This does seem to be legit from the tone and overall 'posture' of the website.

harryhoudini66
11-03-2003, 10:57 PM
Check out my thread titled "daily ab-solved test thread". I also started using Lipoderm, but due to my high body fat, I used it on my tits. I have seen an overall reduction. I would say it does work. I also read in to it allot and found people with similar results.

The thread is in the supplements forum.

Newby81
11-04-2003, 01:47 AM
from what ive read around about lipod4erm y and ultra they seem to work great for people with a little bit of weight on them but for people with a very minute amount of fat theres not always success
but im thinking illl give it a shot soon, keep diet strict, hiit for cardio 3x a week and hardcore lower ab routine and see what happens
but can someone tell me why it cost 20 bucks on 1fast400.com and 40 bucks on avantlabs site,,, any differece or catches i need to know

bradley
11-04-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Newby81
but can someone tell me why it cost 20 bucks on 1fast400.com and 40 bucks on avantlabs site,,, any differece or catches i need to know

I do not know the reasoning behind the price difference, but they are the same product.

defcon
11-04-2003, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by bradley

Yes, since the yohimbine is delivered topically and not systematically.

thaaaaaaaaaank you Mr. :)

DavidtheDuke
11-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by bradley

I do not know the reasoning behind the price difference, but they are the same product.

I think it's because some people know how to use Froogle and other don't even know about it ;) ;)

I just ordered Ab-solved myself at 1fast400.com $26.99 ($20.99 without shipping) and I"m gonna keep on my cardio 5x a week (light cardio though),weight training, and diet through the whole bottle. I'll mention my progress if you guys are patient enough :).

defcon
11-04-2003, 10:48 AM
Im patient enough :)

geoffgarcia
11-04-2003, 11:04 AM
How does this lipdoerm stuff work? what does it too?
Does it work like preparation H and just remove the water near the top layer?

Newby81
11-04-2003, 11:46 AM
geoff , actually adds water while on( which blows),,, but its job is basically spot reduction which seems hard to believe but from alot of reviews this has proven to be true,,,from what ive read if youre starting off at over 12-14% BF you might want to try ab-solve which is also made by avant.....
FOR MORE INFO BROWSE AVANT LABS SITE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPLAINED ON WHAT TAKES PLACE UNDER THE SKIN, AND THERE IS A NUMEREOUS AMOUNT OF UNBIASED REVIEWS ( AT LEAST I THINK THEYRE UNBIASED :)

bradley
11-04-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by geoffgarcia
How does this lipdoerm stuff work? what does it too?
Does it work like preparation H and just remove the water near the top layer?

Basically it delivers yohimbine (an alpha 2 receptor agonist), through topical delivery, to the fat cells which will help mobilize stubborn bf. You still have to be in a calorie deficit for it to work, since the Lipo just mobilizes fat.

bradley
11-04-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Newby81
geoff , actually adds water while on( which blows),,,

You can avoid this by adding caffeine to Lipo-Y, or purchasing Lipo-Ultra or Lipo-ODB, which already contain caffeine.

harryhoudini66
11-04-2003, 01:59 PM
David, Ab-Solved is for Visceral Adipose Tissue so I am not sure that will help you with your current goals. It is going to reduce the fat around your organs. If you have stubborn fat, then Lipoderm Ultra would be better.

DavidtheDuke
11-04-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by harryhoudini66
David, Ab-Solved is for Visceral Adipose Tissue so I am not sure that will help you with your current goals. It is going to reduce the fat around your organs. If you have stubborn fat, then Lipoderm Ultra would be better.

Yeah, I have a little bit of visceral fat I'm sure left (I've just started REALLY cutting and I am starting to see my top 2 abs... yay). At the rate I am, I should have abs by the end of the month unless my stomach is *really* stubborn. Then I'll just order the Lipoderm-Y (or the Lipoderm-ULTRA - that's for subcutaneous fat
also right?)..

defcon
11-04-2003, 06:00 PM
hmm, question.. would it be of a great benefit to use this product while @ a high bf% such as 20? or would it be money better spent if you diet/cardio/eca down to 12-13% then use it?

DavidtheDuke
11-04-2003, 06:03 PM
defcon, are you referring to Ab-solve or Lipoderm-Y? If you have 20% bf you wanna probably go with ab-solve first, because it targets visceral fat, and not subcutaneous fat which Lipoderm-Y gets rid of (even when you have very low bf, the subcutaneous fat can linger and be very difficult to burn)

defcon
11-04-2003, 06:04 PM
Both :) Also.. im not 100% sur on the difference between them..

harryhoudini66
11-04-2003, 06:33 PM
Read my thread in supplements section. I used both and made tests. Not very scientific, but should have some info for you.

bradley
11-05-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by defcon
Both :) Also.. im not 100% sur on the difference between them..

Visceral fat is the fat that is found around the organs, and appears to be "under the muscle." Where as subcutaneous fat is associated with areas such as the lower abs, love handles, etc.

defcon
11-05-2003, 04:51 AM
thanx harry, nice link.. well, reference to a link :)

and thanx brad, i finally got it straight hah :)