PDA

View Full Version : Answer this or i'll cut u up.

WestyHeadbanger
11-05-2003, 02:05 AM
Which foods are the best for cutting? Besides sharp foods of course.

bradley
11-05-2003, 03:29 AM
The same foods that are used when bulking, just decrease the amount.:)

There are really no set foods to be used when cutting or bulking, since calories will be the main determining factor of whether you lose or gain weight.

Although when cutting I do tend to eat more fibrous veggies, to help curb appetite without adding many calories to my diet.

defcon
11-05-2003, 06:06 AM
:withstupi

Ive been known to consume 2-3 heads of lettuce a day :) Yes, my roommate says im crazy.

TheGimp
11-05-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by bradley

There are really no set foods to be used when cutting or bulking, since calories will be the main determining factor of whether you lose or gain weight.

Although when cutting I do tend to eat more fibrous veggies, to help curb appetite without adding many calories to my diet.

:withstupi

When would you ever not agree with bradley? :(

ChampionLifter8
11-05-2003, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by defcon

Ive been known to consume 2-3 heads of lettuce a day :) Yes, my roommate says im crazy.

You are crazy

JohnDoe
11-05-2003, 10:11 AM
Ive been known to consume 2-3 heads of lettuce a day Yes, my roommate says im crazy.

:omg:

raniali
11-05-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by bradley

it's true -- i still sometimes eat chocolate when i am dieting ... i just make sure to account for it in my cals.

defcon
11-05-2003, 03:01 PM
I would disagree with bradely when... he comes on the boards drunk :)

Scott S
11-05-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by raniali

it's true -- i still sometimes eat chocolate when i am dieting ... i just make sure to account for it in my cals.

LOL. I haven't been eating the "best" foods on my cut, either, but I've accounted for everything, and so far, so good.