Anthony
11-07-2003, 04:06 PM
That is great.

seth042280
11-07-2003, 04:21 PM
OMG that was fuuny as hell !

KingJustin
11-07-2003, 06:41 PM
ahhaahhahahahahahah absolutely hilarious.

EdgeCrusher
11-07-2003, 07:41 PM
Were most of those things the trainer did in his job description? I wouldn't think the company would appreciate some guys being a-holes to the trainer.

SquareHead
11-07-2003, 08:11 PM
LOL it's a funny read But I have to admit I dont think its real.

Meat_Head
11-07-2003, 11:12 PM
I don't mean to offend anyone by this, hell I love stories like this and laughed a bit reading it, but...

Doesn't anyone think these guys were being assholes? I mean seriously... powerlifting is great, sure, powerlifters are manly sure... But what's the point of acting so manly? To bone hotties right? Who's more likely to bone hotties in this situation, the big, hairy, loud, mean powerlifters with as much fat as muscle, or cut, toned, and likely more sociable Tim.

I'll take the tanned and toned body, which comes with chicks to bone, over a false sense of manliness created by being big, loud, strong, and ugly...

PizDoff
11-07-2003, 11:32 PM
uh......no....

Bruise Brubaker
11-08-2003, 12:48 PM
I wouldn't have done what those powerlifters did, but, well, it was funny as hell to read.

Neil
11-08-2003, 07:33 PM
I thought is was more disgusting than anything else.

donraja
11-09-2003, 02:47 AM
:withstupi

benchmonster
11-09-2003, 12:37 PM
Well, if you competed in powerlifting and realized all the crap we have to put up with from the namby pamby "fitness" crowd, then you would really have enjoyed that story. It is all about perspective.

I have spoken to Dave Tate on the phone and he is a very nice person, so don't let the story fool you. They were just having some fun with the pretty boy.

And contrary to popular beleif from the fitness boys wearing spandex and leotards, there are other reasons to go to the gym besides to look pretty and get chicks.

B.

Isaac Wilkins
11-09-2003, 12:51 PM
That is hysterical! I've fantasized about putting some of the other trainers at my gym through something similar. I admit, I don't have that level of imagination, though.

:bow:

noraa
11-09-2003, 01:19 PM
thats some sick stuff

:)

AndresC
11-09-2003, 04:13 PM
truly made my day.

Meat_Head
11-09-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by benchmonster

And contrary to popular beleif from the fitness boys wearing spandex and leotards, there are other reasons to go to the gym besides to look pretty and get chicks.

Agreed, but looking good nekkid is the main motivation and goal for most people who decide to pick up weights. Every kind of lifter gets crap from someone, and I agree if some little bitch pretty boy is talkin **** to you about strength or something like that you should put him in his place. Regardless, don't knock the guys who aren't knockin you just because he has different goals, and that goes for anyone into weightlifting.

Big J
11-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Neil
I thought is was more disgusting than anything else.

Yeah that was a big part of it. The part about his back - hair, zits, blood, puss, etc. -- Not cool at all.

Big J
11-09-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by xMeat_Headx
I don't mean to offend anyone by this, hell I love stories like this and laughed a bit reading it, but...

Doesn't anyone think these guys were being assholes? I mean seriously... powerlifting is great, sure, powerlifters are manly sure... But what's the point of acting so manly? To bone hotties right? Who's more likely to bone hotties in this situation, the big, hairy, loud, mean powerlifters with as much fat as muscle, or cut, toned, and likely more sociable Tim.

I'll take the tanned and toned body, which comes with chicks to bone, over a false sense of manliness created by being big, loud, strong, and ugly...

Well bro not all powerlifters are fat. As a matter of fact the best one normally are in good shape. I'm a collegiate powerlifter - 198pounds @ 5'11" with approx 16% body fat. I know thats not as low as the bodybuilders, but I dont have any problem at all pickin up girls. About the hairy & ugly - lol, I keep my $hit cleaned up & the ladies tell me I'm kinda cute, lol.

But yeah I feel ya on that one. They seemed to be a$$es about things. I wouldnt have done that unless he started tryin to tell me how to lift. Then I woulda laid it to him.

Big J
11-09-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by xMeat_Headx

Agreed, but looking good nekkid is the main motivation and goal for most people who decide to pick up weights. Every kind of lifter gets crap from someone, and I agree if some little bitch pretty boy is talkin **** to you about strength or something like that you should put him in his place. Regardless, don't knock the guys who aren't knockin you just because he has different goals, and that goes for anyone into weightlifting.

You made a good point. I personally started lifting weights becuase I kept gettin bullied & picked on when I was younger. As I got older & bigger that problem ceased to exist & then I lifted becuase I wanted to be the strongest guy in school. By graduation I broke the Bench record & tied the deadlift record. Now that I'm on the college team, strength is a priority but I'm more focussed on how I look now. Bodybuilding is startin to be the top priority. I plan on competing next year.

I agree with you bro. Dont mess with the guys that respect you. That's just uncalled for. Now if some lil 120pound punk tries to tell how to lift weights, then give him hell. The way I see it, if someone respects you return the favor...

Meat_Head
11-10-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Big J

I agree with you bro. Dont mess with the guys that respect you. That's just uncalled for. Now if some lil 120pound punk tries to tell how to lift weights, then give him hell. The way I see it, if someone respects you return the favor...

:thumbup:

Budiak
11-11-2003, 02:30 AM
Hilarious.

The funny thing is that even I could do **** like that to most personal trainers. It doesnt take a great degree of development or knowledge of training to be beyond the average personal trainer, sadly enough.

-TIM-
11-11-2003, 10:41 AM
Yeah they were ass holes. Making the kid rub his back, grease him up and check out his nuts was pretty juvenile. It would have been funny had they made him only run around during the work out but doing that nasty stuff was plain stupid.

benchmonster - "Well, if you competed in powerlifting and realized all the crap we have to put up with from the namby pamby "fitness" crowd, then you would really have enjoyed that story. It is all about perspective."

Just because we're not "powerlifters" doesn't mean we all don't put up with crap from namby pamby "fitness" crowds. That's no excuse to treat another person the way they did. That's basically saying it's okay to take all your build up negativity from every prick you've run into and take it out on a single person and it's okay. No less some 18 year old kid that's never met these guys.

The fact is is that there are useless wastes of space that call themselves trainers that have no business training people. My favorite trainers are the ones that are visibally out of shape yet are going to instruct others on training and diet? What a f**cking joke. I've considered training but I will never even take the classes until I've got more experience under my belt and have accomplished what I would be helping others to try and do.

Generally you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. But I will judge a trainer by their appearance.

Paul Stagg
11-11-2003, 11:23 AM
The article is fiction, guys.

SquareHead
11-11-2003, 11:54 AM
LMFAO

*I am the smartest yay!!

-TIM-
11-11-2003, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Paul Stagg
The article is fiction, guys.

:rolleyes: So what was the point of it then?

Budiak
11-12-2003, 12:42 AM
MaKinG TeH FUnNEH! HAR HAR HAR!

Downunder
11-14-2003, 01:23 AM
Some ppl some be sterile as a can of protien powder.

SquareHead
11-14-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Tim Nissen

I hate fiction. All books and movies that dont speak of real things should be burned!