PDA

View Full Version : eating

jaydx
11-08-2003, 11:06 PM
hey guys,
i was wondering if its a bad thing if theres a day or two where i dont have much to eat (like 2 meals)?? i kinda have limited access to food this weekend . i just didnt know if the not eating alot of food for a day or 2 is gunna slow down the muscle building (kinda a dummy when it comes to eating food haha)

JuniorMint6669
11-08-2003, 11:42 PM
2 days is really not a lot of time in the grand scheme of things, especially if this is a rare kind of thing. What are the circumstances of this weekend? No refrigerator? Road trip? Im sure the guys can give you some ideas how to sneak in extra calories without much trouble.

KkKk
11-09-2003, 02:32 AM
its kinda funny...because some weeks i eat like mad..but the other i just don't eat anything

defcon
11-09-2003, 04:42 AM
think of all the days in your life.. then find the percentage of 2 days.. then relise how stupid your question sounds :) But just eat whatever healthy things you can get ya hands on.

jaydx
11-09-2003, 08:17 AM
yeah it knew it was kinda dumb to ask but i just needed that reassurance that it was no big deal. my situation is im in college and i eat at the dining commons, which you need a card to get in. i let a buddy of mine borrow the card thursday night to go eat, and he forgot to give it back to me and went home w/ it, and wont be back until monday. so in order to eat i have to mooch off of other peoples cards.....such a crappy situation. thanks for the replies though