PDA

View Full Version : Who here uses?

WestyHeadbanger
11-12-2003, 12:12 AM
Who here uses Fitday? Is it accurate and has it helped you in cutting or gaining LBM?

Newby81
11-12-2003, 12:26 AM
hmmm i use it when cutting so i know where i am as far as calories but once you have an understanding of your eating pattern you really wont need it....
i used to usee it religiously a while back ago,, but i ended up becoming a fitday freak,, people thought i was crazy for counting tablespoons of ketchup,, then i started to realize i need to cut it out because i was stressing i little too much over small things,,, its not bad though,, like i said i still use it when i cut

Newby81
11-12-2003, 12:28 AM
im actually thinking about it now,, i used to be at work write down every single thig i ate when i got hoe id run straight to the pc and type it in,,, haha,, it was funny

Spartacus
11-12-2003, 12:38 AM
i use it to get a general idea and make sure my usual meals add up the a good number of calories, but i don't input into it very often.

EDIT: of course, i tend to eat pretty much the same meals every day or every few days, so its pretty easy for me to be on a steady diet. one of the perks of being a picky eater.

defcon
11-12-2003, 04:58 AM
I use to use it.. but now i can mentally get my calories and ratios down to a +- 5% margin of error, which is not bad IMO :P

drew
11-12-2003, 06:23 AM
I used it for a while, now I just use it to check cals on foods I'm unsure of, or when I want to make sure I'm sticking to the right numbers.

PeterParker
11-12-2003, 08:55 AM
i use it every day, as i try not to eat the same things on a regular basis.

trwebb26
11-12-2003, 10:55 AM
+/-5% defcon... what are the carlories in a serving of tuna, oatmeal, and hot sauce?