PDA

View Full Version : 'Eating Not Enough' Disorder

KkKk
11-12-2003, 12:48 PM
hey...

i need help with my dieting...because i simply don't eat enough

i get full quite easily..hence i'm small and skinny

i was wondeirng if anyone could suggest to me any meals/foods that are a HUGE source of protein/carbs/fat...so i don't need to eat too many times.

drew
11-12-2003, 12:49 PM
Drink more shakes. Get some weight-gainer. Eat some steak.

KkKk
11-12-2003, 12:50 PM
i'm kinda new to this stuff....

what are shakes? can they be homemade?

is weight gainer the powder stuff in those big heavy expensive tubs?

drew
11-12-2003, 01:23 PM
Sure. Just buy some whey protein and chuck it in a blender with milk or even ice cream. Weight gainer, yeah. That's the stuff. Easier to drink calories sometimes.

Spartacus
11-12-2003, 01:24 PM
click (http://www.atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php/products_id/2)

buy

eat

Silverback
11-12-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by KkKk
hey...

i need help with my dieting...because i simply don't eat enough

i get full quite easily..hence i'm small and skinny

i was wondeirng if anyone could suggest to me any meals/foods that are a HUGE source of protein/carbs/fat...so i don't need to eat too many times.

Why dont you want to eat many times? Its easier like this> Spread 6-8 meals over the day you can bang in a lot of cals.

I had a friend who was pretty much the same, i let him spend a day of eating with me and he managed to put in effort and over time he changed appetite if so to speak.

If you really struggle and have little money buy 3 pints of whole milk ($0.90?) This will give you near to 1500 cals and pretty convenient to consume without filling, just drink along with your normal eating. A healthier approach would be to look through the article archives and use read some of the nutrition articles and constuct one from these.

geoffgarcia
11-12-2003, 02:50 PM
ditto what ron said.
You have to train your stomache to accomodate all that food, and the key is splitting it into 6-10 meals per day.

I thought I could eat a lot but now that I count what goes into me I'm in awe of people that can eat over 3500 healthy calories in a day.
There is no magic food that has oodles of good stuff. MRP (meal replacement powders) might be your best bet as they typicall carry a ton of protein + carbs + fats in a small 16 oz shake.

good luck, and if your serious about having a good body then you have to make some sacrifices in your life, the least of which is your diet.

Scott S
11-12-2003, 09:22 PM
You DO NOT have a disorder. Eating a lot is probably one of the easier parts of bodybulding, next to buying that gym membership.