PDA

View Full Version : Diet Advice

pusher
11-14-2003, 12:00 PM
:help:
I have done a cut before loosely following a CKD during about a 4 week period, mostly then I've been bulking(excuse for getting fatter) and maintaining(getting fatter actually:D)

I want to start a cut because bf is too high now. I want to know what sort of diet would be best suited to accomplish this max fat loss w/ minimal LBM loss.

I know there are a few out there, but I wonder if there is a consensus on this borad for the most effective. From your experience which would you recommend?

Current stats: 195lbs, 5'8", ~17-20%+bf

Thanks for you help.

geoffgarcia
11-14-2003, 12:57 PM
try this thread, its a start
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39584

defcon
11-14-2003, 02:52 PM
i recommend finding your maintanice, once you got that substract 300 calories from it and stay at that level for 2 weeks and se how much weight you lose, if its more then 1.5 lbs a week then prolly up the calories a 100/day or so until your losing 1-1.5 lbs per week.. as for the type of foods.. get 1 g protein for every lb of bW, so thats 200 g protine for you, get about 25-30% of your calories from fats, mostly EFA, and let carbs ( low gi such as oatmeal, WW bread/pasta balsamic rice ) fill in the rest. I would start @ 2800 cals if i were you, see where that leds you.

Read some stickies :)