View Full Version : Change of face shape?

11-14-2003, 01:06 PM

Ever since I originally gained some weight about a year ago, the shape of my face has changed and become "wider" somehow. I am 21, almost 22 now, and my question is this. Could this gain of wideness be a natural change in my face that occurs with age, or rather a result of weight gain. Should it be possible to cut down to a point where my fat levels are low enough to make my face return to the "leaner", and enerally smaller look it had at 19? I am just trying to determine whether this could be the aging proccess, or rather just a result of bulking up. Any thoughts/opinion would be greatly appreciated.

11-14-2003, 01:22 PM
Most likely from weight gain. My face gets bigger when I gain weight, and then smaller when I lose it. I doubt it has anything to do with your age.

11-14-2003, 02:49 PM
Mostly Water. BUt the face has fat.. like any other part of the body.. you gain weight.. your face gets a lil bigger.. unles your doing chin curls or sumthing, then all that size in your face will go back to normal once you cut :P

11-14-2003, 03:05 PM

Both of them.

11-14-2003, 08:24 PM
Look at a guy when he's fat and look at a guy when he loses a lot of weight. It's fat gain and fat loss...