PDA

View Full Version : my new pics

raven23
11-16-2003, 12:31 PM
what do you guys think, im new here and would like critisizm

Saint Patrick
11-16-2003, 12:40 PM
Your left arm looks smaller than your right.

I'm assuming you're just starting out - I say you need to start bulking.

raven23
11-16-2003, 12:47 PM
no, im not just starting out, i was a fat kid (im 18 now) and ive been lifting for a year or two and making gains, im just now beginning my cutting phase (4 days in the process) my question is do you think i could get cut in like 3-4 months judging by these pics????

Im 14%BF in the pic, wanna get to like 7% in less than 6 months

Saint Patrick
11-16-2003, 12:51 PM
You yould get cut in 4 mos if you play your cards right.

What's your height/weight in that pic?

raven23
11-16-2003, 12:59 PM
im 5' 7-8" tall, and 160 lbs. My biggest fear is my chest, i just hope i can lose the fat around the tip of my chest. when i run the fat layer on my chest/ abs bounces and you can see very well the abs underneath, so i know they are there. ill post another thread with my other pics from side view

thanx for the response

galileo
11-16-2003, 02:47 PM
From this angle, it looks like you may have some true gyno. Any prohormones used?

There are some threads in general health detailing options for you, the final option being surgery. I'd do a search for Gyno, puffy nipples, chest fat, and other keywords. You'll pull up a ton. Good luck.

raven23
11-17-2003, 08:56 AM
thanx, if considered surgurery, but im only 18 and i would prefer to take a true stab at losing them throuhd diet and exercise before i give in.....

THanx again everyone

galileo
11-17-2003, 09:12 AM
Definitely get to a reasonable bodyfat before getting the surgery. That way, the plastic surgeon will know how much to take off and you will be satisfied with the results. The one thing that scares me is, if it is only a fat and fat-placement issue, if you put more on it could come back. There have been studies showing how much excess fat you'd have to put on for new fat cells to form and it is quite high, but if your body has a propensity to put it on certain regions, perhaps it is less negligible.

raven23
11-17-2003, 10:19 AM
good point, but i honestly do think i can lose them through hard work, cuz, for example, when im eating bull **** and not dieting, i can't wear like white t shirts cuz the shadow is terrible and takes away from my overall muscle look. But the last time i remember going on (and sticking with) a descent plan for more than 2-3 weeks, i saw impovement in that area, and could wear them with much less worrying. Kinda picky but you get the poing.....

tigerroar
12-15-2003, 06:00 AM
great build!!! however i think that you could stand to bulk up and then cut for awhile. i think that it would make youlook even better. good luck and keep us posted every step of the way!!!!