PDA

View Full Version : Stabber's Bulk

Stabber
11-19-2003, 02:17 AM
It's time to bulk . :burger: I thought I would be happy having a defined face/body but I'm not. I hate being scronny again. My ribs are showing. I'm currently 164lbs. If I could get to 180lbs I will be happy. I havent been serious about lifting since summer. I just started doing bench/curls again. I will have to get the whole routine together again. I looked at some pictures of myself from August and I cant believe how much stronger I looked back then.

Anyway, my goal is to be 180lbs by march. At that time I will probably shave my head again (1 clip) and leave it at that foreva.

Supplements:
MSM, biotin, Stress tabs, One a Day, EFA formula (fish oil, sunflower seed oil etc), DHEA, Vit E. Differin gel (just for mah face :D )

Right now I'm sick so I cant work out. I cant even sleep due to this damn post nasal drip. If I feel better I will work out tomorrow.

Budiak
11-19-2003, 03:07 AM
You're sick? SWEET. Being sick is an awesome excuse to eat lots of garbage you'd normally never be caught dead consuming.

The bulk starts NOW! OJ! TOAST! SOOP! BOOYA!

TheGimp
11-19-2003, 06:03 AM
Good luck with your goals

:spam:

:hide:

cphafner
11-19-2003, 06:31 AM
good luck, feel better:spam:

Coke
11-19-2003, 07:11 AM
Best wishes with the plan bro

:spam:

rookiebldr
11-19-2003, 10:04 AM
Yes get a complete plan else you will be hounded for doing just curl jockey stuff. ;)

Good luck and get better so you can lift.

Stabber
11-19-2003, 10:12 AM
Thanks guys. Yea I know. I really hate JUST doing the "beach" workout but it is better than nothing right now. I cant believe the difference in the pictures from when I was 192lbs. I think I looked better..... Why did I cut? Why god why? :bang:

Going to start tomorrow. I feel better today. Took some Claritin

Dedicated
11-19-2003, 10:17 AM
Good to see another journal man. Glad to see your getting back into it.

defcon
11-19-2003, 03:46 PM
do you have those pics to post? i would like to see :) seems like the same situation as me.. i wanna cut down my bf%.. but i have not much LBM :\

Scott S
11-19-2003, 03:57 PM
Just bulk slowly, and you can have it both ways (definition and size)! Your goal of 180 by March sounds about perfect.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Stabber
11-21-2003, 08:38 PM
Thanks guys. Well I got more sick than I thought. Ran a fever and had to stay home from work/school. Anyway, today was the first day I was able to do anything. THrew in a quick bench press when changing my oil on the car. I'll try to find a pic when I was 190ish. I'm definitely not posting one now. My ribs are showing and stuff LOL

Current Weight 166lbs
Workout
Flat Bench
133x8 133x7 133x6

Diet
Meal1: sardines, egg, rice, water
Meal2: tuna sandwich (wheat bread) water
Meal3: Half a peanut butter & Jelly sandwich, water
meal4: post workout shake
meal5: wendys junior cheese deluxe :D, small coke
meal6: tuna sandwich (wheat bread), 2 glasses of water
bowl of rice krispies in 1% milk

Stabber
12-03-2003, 11:44 AM
Damn right! This journal is popular :D If this keeps on we'll be at 2 pages by christmas of '05 definitely!

Thats ok, I know it's boring.

Anyway, I'm making good progress. I've been working out 3x a week. One exercise each time.
Day1-bench press (4 sets of 6 or more)
Day2-curls (4 sets of usually 8reps)
Day3-overheard presses (4 sets of 6 or more)

I know this workout sucks a$$, but I don't get burned out this way. When I was doing ALL the exercises I was always sore and got burned out very fast. My muscles look good though. Still small but better than being scronny. I would be happy if I could stay here forever.

Weighed myself this morning, I'm like 171lbs. I want to get to 180lbs without getting the chubby face back. (damn that REALLY sucked)
My meals have been ok. I've been doing something like this:

meal1: 2 eggs, rice sardines, bowl of cereal, water
meal2: meat and rice, water
meal3: peanut butter sandwich (natty pb :D )
meal4; meat and rice, water
meal6: crackers and tuna or something like that. maybe a shake

Saint Patrick
12-03-2003, 11:54 AM
I missed the part where you explained why you're only doing bench and curls......Diet looks ace though.

d-bol_dale
12-03-2003, 11:55 AM
Come on man youve got to get a decent workout plan sorted if you wanna make any progress!