PDA

View Full Version : i need a diet

slim69
11-26-2003, 09:14 AM
could someone please help me make a diet i am fixing to start taking anabolics and i have a awesome routine i am 22 192 lbs 5 foot 11 and 27% body fat i work as a server at ruby tuesadys so i am able to get steaks and fish fillets and all kinds of protein sources i just dont know how to eat it and what to eat the right time here is my workout i do the wbb #1 routine but i do it full body 2 sets of 6 for each exercise in the routine on monday wed and fri on tuesday and thurs and saturday i do abs and cardio for cardio i jump rope for 30 mins and then hit the punching bag and speed bag for 1 hour please let me know if you have any suggestions about my routine or help me with my diet thx this monday i ordered 20 lbs of red snapper for 18.00 so i have a lot of fish :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Saint Patrick
11-27-2003, 01:20 PM
That was the longest sentence I've read in my life.

Seriously though, I'd say you're not ready for anabolics yet.

Joe Black
11-27-2003, 02:07 PM
What is your training experience? How old are you? What are your goals?

No one can help you with a diet unless you tell them what you want to achieve?

I would assume at 27% you are looking to lose weight/bodyfat?
Please forget about steroids, Iíd agree with Saint Patrick itís pretty obvious you are not ready to use anabolics. Firstly because you donít seem to know enough about the other variables (training and diet) and secondly because you can lose a lot of weight/bodyfat with diet and cardio if you are currently 27%.

Rethink and make clear goals and we will help you put together a plan to achieve them.

seK
11-27-2003, 02:25 PM
If you can't answer those questions yourself I would have to agree with Saint Patrick you are not ready to be on anabolics. As for a diet cruise around the forums here and you will find plenty of good diets and advise.