PDA

View Full Version : Comments/Critique welcome

Destram
11-27-2003, 10:13 PM
I haven't posted here for awhile, I thought I'd get some comments or critiques on myself.

This pic is totally unflexed and my chest isn't really lopsided, I was leaning on one foot. Oh and it's a polaroid so the quality sucks. :(

McFerret85
11-28-2003, 06:59 PM
It looks like to me you have an excellent foundation. You look lean with broad shoulders. Your delts and traps look good. Your arms, as far as I can tell, have some good size and definition. If you gain some more mass in your chest and get some more definition in your abs (lack of definition in pic may be due to poor picture quality and lighting) you will look really impressive.

And while we can't see them, don't neglect the wheels. :)

What are your current stats?

Destram
11-28-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by McFerret85
It looks like to me you have an excellent foundation. You look lean with broad shoulders. Your delts and traps look good. Your arms, as far as I can tell, have some good size and definition. If you gain some more mass in your chest and get some more definition in your abs (lack of definition in pic may be due to poor picture quality and lighting) you will look really impressive.

And while we can't see them, don't neglect the wheels. :)

What are your current stats?

Thanks man, really appreciate the reply.

I'm 5' 9" 155lbs. I was at 145 a couple months ago, but dropping cardio (cold out lol) and eating trash hasn't helped. I would guess I'm between 10-13% bf. The lighting in that pic really does suck, I do have definition in my lower chest but that polaroid just kind of whitewashed it. I definitely need some mass, but thankfully my legs are pretty good. Squats are definitely my best lift. :)

Thanks again. :D

Saint Patrick
11-29-2003, 12:47 AM
Eat lotsa food and lift lotsa weight so you can get big & buff.

do you have a lifting routine yet?

Destram
11-29-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Saint Patrick
Eat lotsa food and lift lotsa weight so you can get big & buff.

do you have a lifting routine yet?

Yeah I've been lifting on and off for like a year and a half. My routine is pretty good I think, my diet is just crap right now. :)

I'm on a 4 day split of Chest/Tris, Back/Bis, Shoulders/Traps, and Legs/Abs.