PDA

View Full Version : ? on HIIT

flounderswt
12-02-2003, 08:40 AM
? on HIIT
I just started doing the HIIT cardio today. I am doing 10 seconds all out and then resting for 20 seconds. I do this for 10 minutes and then do a 5 minute cool down. I am doing this 3 days a week after my 50 minute w/o. As of right now i weigh 208 and i am 5'11". I have been working out for about 6 months now and just got done doing a bulk. I want to be around 190 by spring break which is 3 months away. Is this possible and is this enough cardio to achieve my goal? Appreciate the help!!

flounderswt
12-02-2003, 09:42 AM
ok seriously someone has to have some input on this topic. Please need feedback!!

Spartacus
12-02-2003, 10:53 AM
i replied to the previous, identical thread you made; you should bump that one instead.

galileo
12-02-2003, 10:56 AM
Sweet God, we're not all clairvoyant.

We don't know how fast your metabolism is, we don't know how clean your diet is, we don't know how consistant you are, don't k now how many calories you're eating, don't know much at all. If you see you're not losing fat appropriately, then lower your calories. Research refeeds while you're at it.

But long story short, 18lbs in 3 months (if all fat) would be about 1.5lbs/week and it is doable.