PDA

View Full Version : Fat Face.

abwowang
12-04-2003, 02:59 PM
I have been working out constantly since the beginning of this school year. The foods I eat are pretty healthy, I usually eat a sandwich or salad for lunch, and maybe a sandwich or salad for dinner. I workout every morning, I consider my lifestyle considerably healthy, and I just want to tone out, not gain weight. I'm 5'11" and 170 pounds. Well my problem is, I've realized my face has gotten a little chubbier. Now... what's the problem? Should I eat less?... Cause I am not eatting all that much...

AndresC
12-05-2003, 03:21 AM
You should find out how many calories you are eating a day roughly. The slowly decline by maybe 200 calories or so a week or every other week untill you reach your goal (with in reason).

If I was in your shoes though. I'd eat the same amount of food and increase intensity of the work outs you do.

Exnor
12-06-2003, 07:25 AM
do some cardio?

The_Blackstar
12-06-2003, 09:56 AM
Dude, if you want to "tone out" you are going to have to do cardio. I would reccomend looking into the basic principles of bodybuilding...

TheShadowPrince
12-14-2003, 06:02 PM
I have been working on these facial exercises for a while, its in conjunction with my normal weight-training program at school and cardio program both in/out of school. Seems to be doing the trick if you stick with it..

http://www.dermaxime.com/facial_exercises.htm

PizDoff
12-14-2003, 07:35 PM
very interesting link......