PDA

View Full Version : Forced Eating.

clvmike19
12-06-2003, 02:08 PM
So what do you guys use to get yourself to eat even when you dont want to? Maybe thats just a problem for me. Im still a skinny ass at 158ish but it was worse last year at 132. So its like a second job for me to eat and put on weight. What are some of your methods to doing this? Personally, I think of my goal of 170 and each meal getting me closer. Also women help too ;)

Manveet
12-06-2003, 02:12 PM
Shakes. High calorie shakes always work. Here's one I used to drink during the summer when I was consuming 5000 calories.

1 or 2 scoop whey
16oz 1% milk
2 table spoons olive oil
1 medium banana
2-3 ounces oats.

pruneman
12-07-2003, 08:34 AM
try to eat things that are more calorie dense that will not fill you up as much. Protein is very satiating, so only eat about 1g/lb of bodyweight...this is all you need anyhow. I find that when i eat more carbs i am able to eat more without feeling full.

PizDoff
12-07-2003, 11:29 AM
I have to choke it down. :)
Actually, the spaced out more frequant meals are good.

milk is good, drink it over water....
:)

Trent_Steel
12-07-2003, 11:47 AM
Eat more you will get used to it. Trust me ;)

Reinier
12-07-2003, 02:20 PM
I dont have this problem. i have a huge appetite. if i did, i would eat very calorie dense foods that dont fill much
like natural peanut butter

clvmike19
12-07-2003, 02:46 PM
Agreed on milk. Its great for cals and protein. I looked at some of the nutritional facts for fast food. Wendys cheeseburgers get ya about 350cals a pop. McD's double cheeseburgers run 490!! Sure you feel like hell after eating them......

Dano4025
12-08-2003, 08:36 AM
The best way to pack on pounds is to throw some junk into your diet, don't eat it all the time or you'll just end up being a fatass, but either set one or two days each week where you eat as many burgers and ice cream as you can handle or just throw in some desert if you can still stomach it after any of your 'clean' meals. The key is to eat 'clean' bodybuilding foods most of the time and shock your system with a ****load of calories every now and then.

DelveyBoy
12-08-2003, 08:44 AM
no you dont do that dan,you eat high cals from clean foods all the time

CW330
12-08-2003, 09:26 AM
As was mentioned before, shakes are a good source of extra calories. If you don't mind the extra fat, using whole milk will pack in the extra calories. I sometimes use 1/2 cup of low-fat ice cream in my shakes along with fruit for extra calories in my pre-workout shake. Use calorie dense ingredients in your shakes, hold your breath and chug it down.

Walnuts are also calorie dense, having about 20 grams of fat per 1 oz. They also contain Omega-3, which you'd benefit more from.

raniali
12-08-2003, 10:52 AM
i hate eating enough food - but it's mind over matter.
as for more calories: add olive oil to regular meals - like over rice or with tuna. snack on nuts and peanut butter. try a weight gainer too.
i find that the more active i am, the more my appetite increases. when i stop training regularly, i am lucky to eat 3 solid meals a day (down from my normal 6) just because the hunger never really sets in. so train hard and consistently as well.

powerhalf
12-09-2003, 09:05 PM
Unless you feel nauseated when it's time to eat again, I say just bite the bullet (how clever of me) and eat. People have given you some good advice here. What ranali said was good, olive oil will serve that purpose very well. A semi clean thing that might help you would be to put cheese on stuff. Cheese is tasty, calorically dense, and has decent protein content. It has way more fat than I can reconcile with, but then again, I am cutting and you are not ;)

Also, what's your favorite food? Try eating that a lot. One thing I would not do, though, is rely on drinks like soda to make up for the cals. Although if you're having trouble putting on mass, extra calories from anywhere will probably be helpful, but there's better sources than sugar, IMO.

flake
12-13-2003, 11:02 PM
just build up over time. Dont try and immediately eat 8 meals and 6000+ kcals a day - its just not pheasable if you dont have a big apetite. Spread your meals out ever 2 hours or so and if by the next meal you dont feel like you can eat a lot then just have a smaller meal, that way by the next meal you can eat big styley again. You'll soon find you can eat the full meals every couple of hours.

STM
12-16-2003, 11:38 AM
Bulking try this: (yeah i know it is full of fat, but it WILL get your calories up!)

Vanilla ice cream
Macademia nuts
natty peanut butter.

Take a couple scoops of ice cream and wack in the other ****, and stir it up. Man o man, I loved eating this slop.

Anthony
12-16-2003, 12:21 PM
I have a small appetite, so eating as much as I do can be difficult. I'm never hungry, so it's easy for me to "forget" to eat. But I've learned a few tricks, maybe they'll help you.

1) 3-4 hours between meals
2) Drink your water after you eat
3) Dense bread! 2 pieces = 250 calories. :)
4) Whole Milk
5) Nlarge2
6) Vitamin B12