PDA

View Full Version : Best way to loose love handles :(

TrevorN
12-11-2003, 01:56 AM
ive been working out hard, doing abs pretty hard every 2nd day and doing 30 mins of cardio each day. Do i just keep this up for a bit? (i know its only been 3 weeks, be patient)

I just wanna know if im doing it right?

Manveet
12-11-2003, 10:37 AM
What's the rest of you're diet and training look like?

Stray
12-11-2003, 10:41 AM
Posting your diet and routine would help.

There's no such thing as spot reduction...so you could do abs everyday and it wouldn't matter too much as far as the love handles go.

Shed some fat via caloric deficit and they should disappear....remember that the places fat gathers first is usually the place it leaves last so be patient. :)

Bryan
12-11-2003, 10:52 AM
diet and cardio are your first weapons to use against love handles. Once you get down to a good bf. 10-12% you can introduce tropical fatloss devices such as Skulpt or Absolved which work great but only if you're diet and training are in place first.

Shroud
12-13-2003, 06:16 AM
Bedroom cardio.
:whip:

Shao-LiN
12-13-2003, 10:50 PM
Stomach/lower back are the male "problem areas". Everyone has problems losing them, unless you're genetically gifted. Diet and lift hard.

beastin v6
12-13-2003, 11:23 PM
cardio

harryhoudini66
12-14-2003, 01:47 AM
Cardio, or if you do not mind nice and slow, then diet.

Saint Patrick
12-14-2003, 02:10 AM
One more vote for cardio.

bradley
12-14-2003, 03:43 AM
diet and cardio are your first weapons to use against love handles. Once you get down to a good bf. 10-12% you can introduce tropical fatloss devices such as Skulpt or Absolved which work great but only if you're diet and training are in place first.

Ab-Solved will not have much, if any, effect on subcutaneous fat. It is formulated to aid in reducing visceral adipose tissue. I am sure you were referring to Lipoderm.;)

Bryan
12-14-2003, 10:15 AM
Ab-Solved will not have much, if any, effect on subcutaneous fat. It is formulated to aid in reducing visceral adipose tissue. I am sure you were referring to Lipoderm.;)

I was under the impression that Absolved was designed for VAT(as you said) but in males VAT is the usually the fat around the waist/lovehands while lipoderm is better for estrogen related fat, hips/thighs etc.

I know Absolved worked much better for me around my lower abs/love handles than lipoderm did.

Shao-LiN
12-14-2003, 10:19 AM
hip/thigh fat I believe is estrogen related for women...for us males, it's stomach/lower back. Early in the morning though, I may be getting estronge related fats and visceral mixed up.

bradley
12-14-2003, 10:28 AM
The stubborn fat (love handles, lower abs, lower back) would be related to SAT, in which Lipoderm would be the most beneficial. It would be possible to have excessive amounts of VAT and still have a six pack, and this can be verified by the steroid guts seen on some pro bodybuilders. VAT is described as fat around the organs.