PDA

View Full Version : Eating to gain muscle

kej85
12-14-2003, 11:30 AM
Hiya guys, i'm currently trying to get the max strgenth i can achieve and i'm just looking for a diet that can help me do this. I'm also slightly overweight so i would like to find one that does'nt nesassary make me lose weight but wont cause me to make huge gain either. Thanks for the help once again guys

JeffWillConquer
12-14-2003, 07:25 PM
To do what I think you are asking, you would first have to find your maintainance calories. How many calories do you eat a day to stay at the weight you're at? Up that slightly. Maybe 200-300 calories. Try this for a couple weeks. If you like the transformation you're getting stay at it. It you want to gain more up the calories and if you want to gain slower lower the calories. I like the fact that you don't want to go mad on cutting right away to see definition. Slightly overweight isn't a problem as long as you are healthy. With the muscle growth you will like the look of the weight. Then when you've reached a certain point you can cut down and fine tune it. Hope you understood all that. Good luck. Remember, never give up.