PDA

View Full Version : my pictures

briancurran01
12-20-2003, 11:55 AM
Well, I finally got up the nerve to post some pics. Please let me know what you think. I know i need some work, Please be kind. But any and all comments are appreciated.

briancurran01
12-20-2003, 01:20 PM
here is another link to the pics from yahoo pictures

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brian_curran2001/album?.dir=/2003-12-20

you just need to have a yahoo account to view

briancurran01
12-20-2003, 01:51 PM
if i can ever figure out how to attach thepics then you guys will be able to see them
i feel dumb

WillKuenzel
12-20-2003, 02:25 PM
When you create a thread or reply click on the "Manage Attachments" button. When it opens a new window click on the browse button to find the pics on your harddrive. Then press upload after that. When you are done, just close the window and hit submit. Just the total can't be over 2mb.

Saint Patrick
12-20-2003, 02:27 PM
here.

Saint Patrick
12-20-2003, 02:28 PM

briancurran01
12-20-2003, 02:45 PM
now that they are here please give me whatever comments you have flattering or unflattering. I know what I need work on. any suggestions on how to get there would be appreciated

rookiebldr
12-20-2003, 10:39 PM
Since you ask via a PM, I would suggest that you continue to diet and hit the weights and cardio. That should bring your BF down and it'll help show how much progress you've made.

Stephen Riddington
12-20-2003, 10:42 PM
Bri, I believe you're in your cutting phase. Just continue to eat healthy, and incorporate some cardio into your workouts.

Maroon
12-20-2003, 11:12 PM
Got some good size to you; however, you need to cut and lose some of the body fat through cardio and a decrease in high glycemic carb consumption. Once you lose some body fat you can better tell which muscles need working and accentuating more.

Maroon

briancurran01
12-21-2003, 08:25 AM
canadian homer. THanks for looking. I am doing cardio 3 times a week I have lost 15 pounds in the last 2 months and 6 in the last 3 weeks so i know I am on my way.

Rookiebldr-thanks for looking I will hit the cardio and weights

maroon. Thanks bud. I am looking to get to about 200 or so that is the first goal (to answer your im). i can notice slight changes already and so can some other people around me. Thanks for looking

briancurran01
12-21-2003, 09:42 AM
Well, I finally got up the nerve to post some pics. Please let me know what you think. I know i need some work, Please be kind. But any and all comments are appreciated.

here are 3 more pictures without the shirt. maybe this will show some more and get some more responses

briancurran01
12-21-2003, 09:43 AM
here are 3 more pictures without the shirt. maybe this will show some more and get some more responses

Maroon
12-21-2003, 03:06 PM
I'll re-emphasize my previous point to stick with cardio and a low carb diet. Also, hit the upper body pretty hard with chest, shoulder, and arm exercises. The key will be self discipline, and if you got that, then you'll be able to achieve your goals.

Maroon

drew
12-21-2003, 05:02 PM
Looks like you have a good base, but plenty of work ahead. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll get where you want to be. As Maroon said, self discipline is key, and by the looks of your journal, you've got plenty to keep you going. Good luck bro.

Stephen Riddington
12-21-2003, 05:14 PM
With your body size, when you finish your cutting phase, I have a feeling you'll look massive, not bodyweight-wise but muscular-wise.

briancurran01
12-21-2003, 05:32 PM
Drew-Thanks man. You know I have the motivation just need to get it done. Just keep checking on me buddy. I think I will surprise you in a few months :)

Canadian homer. Thanks man I hope so. Hey Homer if you get a chance check out my jornal

briancurran01
12-21-2003, 05:35 PM
I'll re-emphasize my previous point to stick with cardio and a low carb diet. Also, hit the upper body pretty hard with chest, shoulder, and arm exercises. The key will be self discipline, and if you got that, then you'll be able to achieve your goals.

Maroon

Thanks man. I appreciate you taking the time to look and comment.

I have the discipline and motivation just keep checking on me. :)

Stephen Riddington
12-21-2003, 07:50 PM
Canadian homer. Thanks man I hope so. Hey Homer if you get a chance check out my jornal

OK, I will. :)

ericg
12-22-2003, 05:38 AM
Cudos to you for posting a pic man!! I think CH is right, once you reach your goal I think you will be suprised how much muslce you got hiding under there. You are on the right track now just keep up the hard work and the light at the end of the tunnel will get brighter! Again, awesome job man! cant wait to see more progress pics!!

Reinier
12-23-2003, 06:45 AM
yeah i recommend cardio and weights and diet and trying to lose about a pound a day

briancurran01
12-23-2003, 07:20 AM
yeah i recommend cardio and weights and diet and trying to lose about a pound a day

Thanks for looking and thanks for the comments.

I am going to be doing cardio at least 3 times a week and lifting 3 days a week.

I am dedicated to making this work as long as it takes.

pruneman
12-23-2003, 09:42 AM
I agree with the previous posts. I would focus on cardio and diet for fat loss. It sounds like you have a good plan with 3 days cardio, 3 days weights. You definately have a frame that could hold a good amount of muscle, so keep working hard and you will see the results. :thumbup:

briancurran01
12-23-2003, 10:12 AM
Pruneman thanks bro.

I will keep working hard...next set of pics will be in march. This is my goal date for showing some type of improvement march 26th to be exact my 35th bday

pruneman
12-23-2003, 10:40 AM
I think that setting a specific date is an excellent way to focus on exactly what you want to accomplish. If you haven't done this already, you may find it helpful to write down exactly what your goals are...bf%, weight, goals for bench press/deadlift/squat, etc.

briancurran01
12-23-2003, 12:01 PM
I think that setting a specific date is an excellent way to focus on exactly what you want to accomplish. If you haven't done this already, you may find it helpful to write down exactly what your goals are...bf%, weight, goals for bench press/deadlift/squat, etc.

That is a good idea. Just set a couple.

posted at the bottom of my sig

briancurran01
01-27-2004, 06:37 PM
bump