PDA

View Full Version : My pics near end of cut

Junior
12-23-2003, 09:47 PM
Yeah yeah i know im far to small and need to gain not cut but I had to try and get some abs... Ive never had any. Well try gain in march.

Im 5'10.5 and about 175lbs

The pics were taken with a new camera on a timer but they turned out okay. Had to get on my knees to flex though so. A few are relaxed and a few are flexed.

Junior
12-23-2003, 09:50 PM
Pictue of wheels.
Please post constructive critism.

WillKuenzel
12-23-2003, 10:18 PM
Looks like a very successful cut. Getting those abs out is pretty tough. Arms look like the strong point but overall it might be time to get some mass going.

Calves look real good btw.

Junior
12-23-2003, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the comments HomeYield. I appreciate it. On a side not my arms are real small, or at least i think so, i was very suprised to hear a compliment on them. Im working hard at them though. I changed my split they now get their own day used to be chest/bis and shoulders/tris.

I get a ton of compliments on my calves and legs, always have, its a genetic thing though even my mom has calves.

Going to bulk in march as i might go away to a hot spot end of feb so i want to have the abs. I will do a big clean bulk. I'd like to put on a nice 10 -15 lbs and the just be lean year round.

Junior
12-23-2003, 10:26 PM
Holy cr@p just saw your legs in your journal... now there is a set of wheels...

Wow.. you look great homeyield..

WillKuenzel
12-23-2003, 10:27 PM
Arms don't appear small at all. Back might need a tad more work but its hard to tell from those angles.

Stick to the bulking diet with as much consistency as you did cutting and 10-15lbs should be easy. Don't go overboard with it and you'll see some great gains while maintaining that lean look.

Thanks for the compliments. My legs have always been a sore spot for so they get blasted pretty good.

Junior
12-23-2003, 10:28 PM
Thanks....I will be seeking advice on the bulk in March... but will probably just throw in a gainer. more beef, and more rice / pasta.... keep it clean like you say.

Kingair
12-24-2003, 05:46 AM
Good results - legs are definitely your strong point - quads/glutes/calves looking strong.

Mik
12-24-2003, 07:17 AM
I agree with HY. Arms look pretty good. Nice work Junior. Legs and calves are definitely a strong point!

Junior
12-24-2003, 10:19 AM
Hmmmm. Odd. I think they may have had a decent pump.
i trained them a few hours before the pics (arms) plus I am flexing. They look pretty smooth when relaxed.they are 14" flexed, not sure how that compares for someone my size (5'10" and 175lbs).

Regardless, I appreciate you compliments and will continue to thrash them spurting endless growth. Mark my words it won't be long before im back with new pics and an extra inch on em.

Livin Truth
12-24-2003, 04:28 PM
eat like a mofo man..thats all i can say, mainly cause i need to do the same

Junior
04-06-2004, 10:15 PM
So this is where I ended up getting with the cut. I got the abs to grow dramatically by doing some weighted decline crunches.

JTyrell710
04-06-2004, 10:22 PM
WOW, i gotta get me some of dem abs!

Junior
04-06-2004, 11:15 PM
Do it. Just do it -- starsky and hutch --

I attribute it to cutting out most salt, aspartame, and drinking about 6 liters of water day for 1 week. Ill tell you what... I was on the beach and I felt good.... even though I was small people noticed my midsection

Canadian Crippler
04-07-2004, 12:42 AM
Lookin good bro. One thing-- Your left arm looks smaller than your other. Right now, I have that problem (??aswell??).

Junior
04-07-2004, 07:42 AM
It is a little smaller. I think it is due to kickboxing. In a relxed pose it is not noticable at all. I am not too concerned. For the most part I am pretty symetrical (i think) but my traps and arms a lil of balance.

Exnor
04-07-2004, 08:48 AM
Well done on getting cut. You have a nice tan which helps with the definition.

KeMiKaL
04-07-2004, 02:05 PM
everything looked good except for your chest in those pics...i was wondering where the weight was coming from, then I saw your wheels ;)

geoffgarcia
04-07-2004, 03:00 PM
So this is where I ended up getting with the cut. I got the abs to grow dramatically by doing some weighted decline crunches.
amen to decline weighted crunches!!!! nothing works your abs better IMHO!!!

Jasonl
04-07-2004, 05:40 PM
Here's another vote for decline weighted crunches.

Junior
04-07-2004, 07:08 PM
Yeah im a small guy. I only got a year or maybe a year and a half of real time in the gym. My legs are just naturally big.

My strength (which is low) had plateaued for a long time. But I increased the intensisty and started squating (which I credit with making me stronger) now I am getting stronger all over and expect to start growing. Cross your fingers. I'd like to put an inch on my arms and get comparable growth in the rest of my upper body and then id be real satsified i think.

Rastaman
04-08-2004, 12:18 AM

And another. In only one month, I've seen a huge difference in my abs from doing decline weighted crunches.