PDA

View Full Version : The Naked Truth (half-naked)

Livin Truth
12-28-2003, 05:09 PM
This is me. Im 5'11, 166(approximately), 18 years old. Ive been training since I was 16 and just in the past 6 months i have really gotten serious about training. Please constructive criticism only and help me grow. LT

Livin Truth
12-28-2003, 05:15 PM
more for your viewing pleasure and yes i posted the trunks(actually tree limbs) or soon to be trunks. P.S. right now im bulking, i eat rather clean but get away with eating dirty at times due to metabolism and being young. post away

Livin Truth
12-28-2003, 11:28 PM
upping..feedback please

Saint Patrick
12-29-2003, 12:26 AM
Before I click on that, I hope it's the upper half that's naked and not the lower.....

Saint Patrick
12-29-2003, 12:29 AM
Quads look good, Calves need work.

5'11" and 166lbs? Time to bulk man.

P.S. Your shoulder blades seem to pop out of your back - are you double-jointed or something?

Livin Truth
12-29-2003, 08:53 AM
yeah like i said i am bulking(beginning of my bulk), and no im not double jointed, i think its when i bring my arms as close together as i did my shoulder blades shift outwards in my attempt at widening my back. Thanks for the compliment on the quads(i love leg day), Calves are being worked on (2X's a week as a matter of fact). LT

JustinASU
12-29-2003, 11:57 AM
Strong points: Quads/Chest/Delts
Weak points: Calves/back

Overall looking great. I think if you add some width to your back then you'd look much larger.

Livin Truth
12-29-2003, 02:16 PM
yeah..its hard for me to add width, i do wide gripped lift for my back like crazy but width comes slowly for me. Thanks for the reply, Calves are on the way..i think they look worse in the picture than they really are lol..LT

Saturday Fever
12-29-2003, 03:02 PM
Why would your grip matter for adding width to your back? ;)

Just lift as heavy as you can on your weakest lifts, bring up weaknesses and don't overtrain and your back will be fine, regardless what grip you use.

Behemoth
12-29-2003, 03:16 PM
Quads are definetly looking excellent. You're vey solid, if you're that lean without having done any cutting I'd say eat everything in sight. Bulk hard!

staggard
12-29-2003, 04:14 PM
looks like you're off to a good roll. stay motivated and eat! Nice quads

Livin Truth
12-29-2003, 11:18 PM
thanks for the love.. i thought wide grip = wide back

Livin Truth
12-31-2003, 12:49 AM
more feedback would be helpful..if possible lol

tigerroar
01-07-2004, 09:40 AM
hey dude!!!! thanks for the post!!!! you are probably the most buffed person on this board in my opinion. keep up the good work and keep us posted with lots of pictures!!!!

thanks TIGERROAR

p.s. i am not ge.tting any private messages from anyone on this board!!!! if someone would either write a private message to me or e-mail me at TIGERROAR@gaggle.net, i would greatly appreciate it!!!!!

thanks Again TIGERROAR

Bam Bam
01-07-2004, 12:28 PM
lol i dont know about most buff but uhm whatever

anyway looking great i agree keep bulking and also maybe some stabilizer exercises for scapula i think thats the begining of a winged scapula in your pics

Seth
01-07-2004, 03:53 PM
lookin good..

Big o Boy
01-09-2004, 12:25 AM
looking great man.... pack on some more muscle to the back and your awesome. You remind me of me in those pictures when I was 18. Just with better skin complection and stuff. (I fookin' hate acne) Quads are amazing... Keep it up bro. :thumbup:

tigerroar
01-13-2004, 05:42 AM
great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livin Truth
01-14-2004, 06:15 PM
lol thanks tiger uhh im far from the biggest guy on this board, give me a few years and well see tho..umm ive gained some weight 177 lbs now and just started on a cycle 2 days ago. ill post pics again in 5 weeks(half way thru my cycle) thanks for the compliments and such..keep liftin all..LT

tigerroar
01-15-2004, 06:11 AM
thank you for answering my e-amil so promptly and keep up the good work and good luck on your cycle!!!! keep us updated and if your ever boared then send me a private message sometime!!!!!
thanks again livin truth

your biggest fan
tigerroar

Livin Truth
01-15-2004, 10:53 AM
my biggest fan? haha thats cool, thats cool..well just PM me sometime man, im around..thanks again..LT

The_Blackstar
01-15-2004, 11:45 PM
Great work man. The most obvious thing to me is the lack of size in your calves. I think part of this is that they are dwarfed by your quads, (which are comming along nicely). If I were you I would do something now to put mass on those calves. Other than that, you are looking good and proportional. Keep up the good work.

BigNic
01-29-2004, 06:41 PM
man what the hells up with tigerroar. he posted **** like that on my pictures page too. Is he playing or is he just a scary guy like that.

Budiak
01-29-2004, 09:40 PM
Where was that guy when I posted my pic? Jeez.

Anyways, awesome pec genetics there. You'll be a D cup in no time. Look like you have awesome ab structure too, they'll look awesome in a mean vacuum.

I sure say awesome a lot.

Indianmuscle
01-30-2004, 11:38 AM
yeah good job Truth, awesome for an 18 yr old. Work on those arms and shoulders and of course widening your lats, they will come in time. It took me atleast 2 yrs to get those lats to respond. They are a stubborn body part for some, but theyre awesome once they begin to widen. Really good quad devlp too, by the way your torso is ext long, I guess that's good cause yr abs will really stand out once you start bulking them... they'll begin to look like cinder blocks...
By the way any of u guys use any VPX products? Any feedback will be helpfull..

Livin Truth
02-03-2004, 10:54 AM
nope never touched a VPX product, thank you for the replies..I no longer look much like that though, im quite a bit thicker and next saturday ill post another pic for progress..thanks again..LT