PDA

View Full Version : Serious Eating And Drinking Disorder

rovelive
12-30-2003, 06:22 AM
Hello hows it going.
My name is Tj and i am 19 years old i have been fascinated by bodybuilding for abour 3 years, but i am really looking to get into it.

Now i am looking for some serious help.
Ever since i was born i dont eat healthy.

I dont mean junk food every day pizza every night but what i mean is, the only vegetable i eat is potato, only red meat i eat is steak and i have only in 19 years drank 2 cups of straight water, when i drink straight water it makes me wanto throw up, i dillute it with cordial or drink stuff like fanta coke etc, now i know i may seem real unhealthy but i am 19 years old , 5"11 , 70 kilograms i arent skinny but i am not well toned.

I only eat tea once a week, i dont do drugs or rarely drink alcohol, i work about 60 hours a week (looking to get a new job soon)

I get puffed out easily if i run say 100 metres also.

I need some serious help on to start eating and drinking healthy as my goal is to be real fit, cardio machine and to be around 205 pounds around (100 kilos of muscle)

Can i get you (The professionals) to help me out email me , msn me or reply here.
Thanks so much.
Bye

DavidI
01-05-2004, 02:04 AM
First thing is get your diet straight. If you're working out then try to get a lot of protein in your diet etc. The most important thing is to expand what you eat though. It doesn't sound very healthy. Eat more types of fruits and veggies, eat some tuna, chicken along with your steak and you MUST drink more water. Really, your question is very general so search around here - try some other people diets with similar stats to your own and maybe copy someone's routine as well! Good luck.

AstronautJones
01-05-2004, 03:24 AM
I apologize, but I honestly cannot understand what you are trying to say in your post.

Shao-LiN
01-05-2004, 12:54 PM
Plain old water really makes you want to throw up? Why is that exactly?

Livin Truth
01-05-2004, 03:44 PM
thats real awkward man, water making ya gag..you got to get over that deal, that alone will be the end of ya one day. your body needs water, trust me..LT

Saint Patrick
01-05-2004, 11:22 PM
I only eat tea once a week

WTF please explain how you eat tea exactly.