PDA

View Full Version : Ice Cream

Budiak
09-19-2001, 08:24 PM
Oh jeez. When the planes hit those buildings, my grief mechanism kicked in and I had to have icea cream. So I started eating it...any of you who pay attention to me would know that I've been making incredible progress in recent days past, and I'll tell you what, that ice cream was like two airliners hitting my midsection.
So what I did was go out and buy some Fat Free, no sugar added ice cream. I think the Neapolitan is pretty good stuff, it certainly makes me happy. Anyways, it is basically like drinking a glass of skim milk, so I figured that it shouldnt have that adverse an effect on my body as long as I count it as carbs.

Oh...I decline 165 now. 15 lbs more than my bodyweight...I dont do flat bench, it screws up me shoulders.

syntekz
09-19-2001, 08:26 PM
You sound like my girlfriend. She has a bowl of cookie dough icecream a day.

She only benches about 70 or 80 pounds though. :D

Tryska
09-20-2001, 05:42 AM
hey budiak - i had the same reaction. I got haagen dasz though, and split a pint over 5 days.....it wrecked havoc on my insulin levels, let me tell you, but I wasn't eating much at all last week, so i could afford the calories....but I feel you. I chalked it up as my cheat week and let it go.

Fauxpas916
09-20-2001, 09:48 PM
When I saw a thread called "Ice Cream" I thought it could ONLY be my lucky day. Finally, I can post about something I know and love. My passion is cookie dough ice cream. I have an addiction.... NO, worse, ... a sort of sick, obsessive worship. I eat one bowl every day after school and another every night before I go to sleep. If it is a Saturday or Sunday, then I will eat one bowl for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner, and every hour in between. LOL. If I'm stressed, I will CRY if there is no "HomeMade Brand Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream" in the freezer. I have to rush out to the grocery store and buy some or I throw a fit. So to cut to the chase, I need to quit.... so how does one go about fighting an ice cream addiction??????

!!! One cup contains 12 g of fat, 29 g of carbs, 24 g of sugar.!!!Yikes. One bowl is about 3 cups for me. Lol. Any advice?:confused:

IceRgrrl
09-21-2001, 04:45 AM
Mmmmm....ice cream. I went out after dinner last night for an ice cream fix....peanut butter choc chip! I don't eat ice cream very often, but when you have a craving....

LiftAgain
09-21-2001, 08:51 AM
Ice cream and coffee.. Ahhhh... :)

Tryska
09-21-2001, 08:55 AM
fauxpas..well the first step is admitting you have a problem. *lol*

seriously dude..that's pretty hardcore.....is there anyway, you can slowly start cutting back so that you have one bowl a day?

Spiderman
09-21-2001, 09:00 AM
ok Liftagain....lets get this confusion out of the way...

Its coffee FLAVORED ice cream! THAT stuff is sooooo damn good. :D

IceRgrrl
09-21-2001, 09:30 AM
Oh yeah! Coffee ice cream is awesome...

I used to think coffee ice cream was gross when I was a little kid, but I've since changed my mind :)

Y'all are making me hungry!

syntekz
09-21-2001, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Tryska
fauxpas..well the first step is admitting you have a problem. *lol*

seriously dude..that's pretty hardcore.....is there anyway, you can slowly start cutting back so that you have one bowl a day?

"dude" is a girl. :D

Tryska
09-21-2001, 09:35 AM
*lol* oh - i didn't know that.....but dude still stands...i call girls dude all the time..

littleman69
09-21-2001, 10:21 AM
Ice cream is awesome. When bulking, I love the feeling of finishing off the whole pot in a matter of minutes when normally it would take a normal person days or weeks even. They call me a pig, but i'm a hardcore pig at least. :)

syntekz
09-21-2001, 11:24 AM
a whole pot? what a little half pint of ice cream or something? hehe

Fauxpas916
09-21-2001, 04:26 PM
LOL. Thanks dudette (Tryska)... I think I'm going to try having just one bowl tomorrow and if I make it without stressing out or crying, then maybe there will be hope for the day after! So far today I have had 2 bowls... one when I woke up, and one right around 3. Mmmm.... just talking about it makes me want another bowl!!! What's everybody's favorite??? In additon to Cookie Dough, I really like Mint Chocolate Chip. Oh brother....

alexthebuff
09-23-2001, 08:18 AM
does any one mix ice cream with their protein when bulkin.......trust me it rules!!!!!!

syntekz
09-23-2001, 08:20 AM
Oh yeah; make REAL milk shakes with em that way.

Wizard
09-24-2001, 06:06 AM
Ice cream.. Yeah.. with 10c outside it's the last thing I wish I could eat m8..

:eek: