PDA

View Full Version : I have fast matabilism any suggestions?

MisterEThoughts
01-04-2004, 01:50 AM
I have a problem i have very fast matablisim everytime i eat like 15 20 min later i would go to the bathroom and it all comes out... everytime i try to gain wieght it won't work because i am always in the bathroom i dunno what to do no matter how hard i try it all comes out any suggestions? and i went to doctors he said thats ok hmmm?

Silverback
01-04-2004, 03:51 AM
Im sorry i dont understand what your saying?

You mean you have to crap after 15-20 mins after eating?

Thats not okay, because it sounds like you have no digestive system, food usually takes a good few hours to digest and eventually you will excrete some waste products. Maybe im reading this wrong, perhaps some more info would be a help.

B-R

MisterEThoughts
01-04-2004, 02:16 PM
well yea like i will eat and then maybe 20 min i would go to the bathroom and take all that i have aten out ...

J450n
01-04-2004, 02:36 PM
You on some very high fiber diet or something man?!

Allyrulez
01-04-2004, 02:36 PM
It wont be the food you just ate, it will be food from last night... When you eat the digestive system is fired up and previously processed matter will be pushed along faster, hence the needing to take a big **** after stuffing your face

Anyway can you not slow down your metabolism by eating very large meals at infrequent intervals??