PDA

View Full Version : Any other coffee freaks out there?

The_Chicken_Daddy
09-20-2001, 05:52 AM
Anyone else obsessed with coffee too?

Anyone ever tried trowing in coffee granules in their protein shakes to maybe get a coffee flavoured whey?

gino
09-20-2001, 06:39 AM
I like coffe, but I restrict myself to 1 cup in the morning, and sometimes one in the afternoon if I'm really tired.

I'll bet that iced coffee and vanilla or chocolate whey would be pretty good. I'm gonna try it.

Tryska
09-20-2001, 06:41 AM
I would suggest dissolving the coffee granules first, before adding the whey though.

Spiderman
09-20-2001, 07:33 AM
I LOVE coffee!! :D I have used instant coffee mix in vanilla whey before and it tastes really good. I think I've done it with chocolate whey before too...and voila.... post-workout mocha. :)

LiftAgain
09-20-2001, 08:03 AM
I LOVE the smell and taste of fresh real coffee!

Instant coffee taste like sh8 though. ;)

Paul Stagg
09-20-2001, 08:09 AM
Ireallylikecoffeebutdon'tdrinkitmuchbecasuseigetfreefountaincokesatworkanddrinkthoseinsteadofcoffeeb ecausethecoffeehereisn'tsogoodbutIliketodrinkacoupleofcupsinthemorningontheweekends.

IthinkIshouldprobablycutbackonthecaffienethough.

I'mgoingtogorunaroundoutsideforawhilebebacksoon.

Pup
09-20-2001, 08:44 AM
bwhahaha, nice one paul, i love coffee, but i've been drinkin lots of tea lately, at the suggestion of my herbalist, tryska :D

Tryska
09-20-2001, 08:57 AM
*lol*

paul...you might want to switch over to caffeine free, or maybe minute maid...

pup.....??? when did i say that? good idea though. I wholly concur with my previous opinion. :D

IceRgrrl
09-20-2001, 11:46 AM
I love coffee or tea in the morning, but I've switched to decaf. I also completely quit drinking diet soda.

Damn, I need a new bad habit....

The_Chicken_Daddy
09-20-2001, 01:32 PM
IceRgrrl: you could take up making love to me every night if you like, although you'll have to take a ticket and wait in the queue.

I tried adding some decaff granules to my vanilla isolate earlier but i think i added too much. Tasted quite nasty actually and i feel rather sick from it...

IceRgrrl
09-20-2001, 01:47 PM
Chicken:tuttut And having absolutely no patience for waiting in line, I think I'll pass on the queue...

Incidentally, I tried your famous Newcastle brown ale a few weekends ago and it definitely lived up to your hype ;)

The_Chicken_Daddy
09-20-2001, 01:49 PM
You damn right it lived up to it's hype.

That, Guinness and red wine are the only alcoholic beverages i drink...

...except for anything else alcoholic of course.

PowerManDL
09-20-2001, 01:49 PM
Well you're in luck, IceR. My schedule's wide open.

I'll just go ahead and throw him in myself: tuttut

Spiderman
09-20-2001, 02:16 PM
Heres a question for y'all... (look! now I"m a freakin southerner! *thinks his bosslady and Tryska must be rubbin off on him)

How much coffee would you drink when trying to bulk?? Do ya think theres a certain upper limit in # of cups? (take into account my cup size is about 14-15 oz. :D )

Tryska
09-20-2001, 02:19 PM
well regardless I drink 1 cup of coffee a day. granted i tended to have an eca in me as well. But i think you're fine with one of your 14-15 oz cups spidey. I mean, remember, caffeine is a diuretic too.

oh - and right on with the y'all....now if you can just start using the *lol* you will be a full convert....:evillaugh

Spiderman
09-20-2001, 02:25 PM
So are you sayin that the 6 of them i've had today is too much?? *lol*