PDA

View Full Version : Food Advice

Nureal Power
01-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Ok im in two minds wether or not I should start using creatine/ whey powder or not.

But some people said that u dont need it as long as u eat properly so this is basically what I usually eat.

food I eat a lot
tuna/chicken/rice/lamb,pork chops/steak/boiled potatoes/brown bread/peas/all sorts of sandwiches, beakfast is usually cereal - weetabix/frosties

not so much

spaggetti/eggs(should eat more)/pasta/beans loads of other stuff I cant think off

but basically what I want to know is what should I add or take out out of my normal diet, btw I have only started lifting

Saint Patrick
01-10-2004, 12:29 PM
You don't NEED any supplements. You can make lots of good gains from those foods you listed.

Dedicated
01-10-2004, 12:32 PM
I would not take creatine just yet, you really don't need it.
Are you trying to gain muscle mass or lose fat?

If you are trying to gain muscle mass and not worried about gaining a little fat, I would just eat everything, eat like a pig. I would not count calories unless you really have the motivation to do so, you will do fine eating like a pig.

If you are trying to lose fat, you need to keep track of your calories and go on a "cut".

Nureal Power
01-11-2004, 06:45 AM
Yeah well i figured, wanna bulk = eat like a mofo :thumbup:

bill
01-11-2004, 06:54 AM
i would eat heavy for mass but watch the waist line and keep to the good foods you mentioned its hard to give up the sweets once you get use to them and all that wt. you gain isn't muscle so do it with a little caution

bill
01-11-2004, 06:56 AM
i would eat heavy for mass but watch the waist line and keep to the good foods you mentioned its hard to give up the sweets once you get use to them and all that wt. you gain isn't muscle so do it with a little cautionfat doesn't flex know matter how hard you try